Community > Posts By > dontkissntell

dontkissntell's photo
Mon 04/20/15 03:54 AM
i saw gone girl awhile back & enjoyed it....i like films that keep you watching & have a twist in the story.
`Runner Runner` is good (justin timberlake)
`The little death`....comedy about couple`s & there sexual fantasies it`s not bum & boobs or really crude...it`s done in a funny well mannered way...i laughed alot :) :)
`Poker night`....good film & a nice story
`The mule`...i liked it but some bits made me feel abit uurrggghhh but nice story where the underdog wins in the end :)
`Coherence`...weird but very clever film
I could write alot but be here all day...i don`t like tv so watched films or breaking bad...walking dead etc.....i`m not sure on people`s taste`s about genre of film but i enjoyed all the above & hope you do too ;)

dontkissntell's photo
Mon 04/20/15 03:41 AM
hi :)
i agree & disagree.....your 100% on people form these habits as it`s comforting & you enjoy it as it takes you away from the everyday stresses but that`s not really an addiction (it`s a habit).
Addiction is when it controls your life & interferes with other aspects of your normal life (what ever normal is :p)...when it`s the first thing you think off when you wake up & the last thing on your mind at night & you start to lie or make excuses for you behaviour as you know it`s wrong then you need to take control before it controls you....the trouble is the mind is a powerful thing & getting your head in the right place is not easy :/

dontkissntell's photo
Mon 04/20/15 03:33 AM
hi....i had a 12yr addiction & only managed to stop after losing everything (rock bottom) but i know friends in the same situation who just can`t stop....i think it depends on you as a person....some people want a better life even when addicted to drugs or drink & others are content with there lives.....i was jealous of everyone living there day to day lives while i was a slave to heroin...morning noon & night i was taking it or getting money for it etc...i tried to stop afew times but never really gave it 100% (not sure why) but when i lost my family..home & job my life became a sad lonely place where the only people in your life are people who use & abuse you & drugs at that point you need to man up & sort it out.....6yrs later i still think about that euphoric feeling but it`s nice to wake up & get on with your day without having to have a fix before you can even get out of bed....if i can stop then anyone is capable of it...just need the right incentive....i still use recreational stuff as i enjoy clubbing & having a laugh but would never go back down the road of everyday habits....good luck to anyone who has addictions & they can be beat ;)

dontkissntell's photo
Thu 03/27/14 04:08 PM
You're spot on...we all make mistakes it's human nature but it's what you do after the mistake that matters....if you can look in the mirror & say i done my best & if i get knocked down i'll get up & try again then is'nt that all the really matters...we try our best to be a better person

dontkissntell's photo
Thu 03/27/14 03:22 PM
You're spot on...we all make mistakes it's human nature but it's what you do after the mistake that matters....if you can look in the mirror & say i done my best & if i get knocked down i'll get up & try again then is'nt that all the really matters...we try our best to be a better person

dontkissntell's photo
Thu 03/27/14 03:20 PM

Top man....i was a heroin addict for 12ys & people treated me with disgust.. i worked hard everyday & never broke the law...i just had a problem but i was scum in the eyes of society... I still get judged walking down the street because of my dress sense & look....i would never hurt anyone unprovoked & would be at the aid of anyone who needed help know matter who they was.
Thank you for treating people equally no matter what there appearance or problem :)

I was taught to never judge a book by its cover - persevere and don't forget to look at yourself in the mirror every day and say 'good job, I got through yesterday positively and I am going to do it today!'
flowerforyou

dontkissntell's photo
Thu 03/27/14 03:14 PM
laugh

dontkissntell's photo
Thu 03/27/14 10:47 AM
Top man....i was a heroin addict for 12ys & people treated me with disgust.. i worked hard everyday & never broke the law...i just had a problem but i was scum in the eyes of society... I still get judged walking down the street because of my dress sense & look....i would never hurt anyone unprovoked & would be at the aid of anyone who needed help know matter who they was.
Thank you for treating people equally no matter what there appearance or problem :)

dontkissntell's photo
Thu 03/27/14 10:39 AM
Where do i start....i messed up & had a 12yr drug addiction & lost everything & became homeless...then i sorted my life out & became really ill with crohn's disease...i got so ill that i thought i may die...i waited 3yrs to get diagnosed & they missed diagnosed & went under the knife due to an error....now i'm just starting to get on my feet.
Addiction & homeless makes you realise who your true friends are (not that many) & scared you may die really makes you appreciate what's important in life....family & good friends.....money & possessions will not give you true happiness

dontkissntell's photo
Thu 03/27/14 10:39 AM
I love your comment....never change or let people change you :)

dontkissntell's photo
Thu 03/27/14 04:53 AM
If someone will pour jack daniels in my mouth then i will feed the person below me anything there heart desires laugh

dontkissntell's photo
Thu 03/27/14 01:50 AM
Oui.....what you saying....i am a man...lol.
It's always gonna vairy from person to person that's what's cool about human nature & personal opinion.....most women don't have high regards where men are concerened & frankly i don't blame them....alot of men are crude..sexist pigs (not all...as i said i am a man ).....i prefer equality but alot of men find a strong women intimidating.
We are all different & all have different strenghs but that does'nt mean a quiet or shy person is weak...i'm shy but a nightmare when i'm comftable around someone...lol
I've completely lost the point of this reply so i'll leave it at that...!

dontkissntell's photo
Wed 03/26/14 07:09 PM
Depends are they hairy.....don't put hairy things in my mouth ask my ex (hence the ex part)...lol

dontkissntell's photo
Wed 03/26/14 07:03 PM
Same sex gender ain't my personal preference but the benefits are nobody knows how to please somebody better than having the same type of body...lol

dontkissntell's photo
Wed 03/26/14 06:59 PM
That why people are uptight because they don't have that kind of sex....it's a feel good pressure valve

dontkissntell's photo
Wed 03/26/14 06:57 PM
I'm half there just can't get the s on the end of day...only sore the next day & gotta have sex wounds...lol

dontkissntell's photo
Wed 03/26/14 06:49 PM
Thanks for the back up...i thought it sounded cheesy but the mind will get you the horniest...no contest....even if you see a sexy women or guy in your case it's the mind that kicks in next...what you want to do to them & what they'll do to you.

dontkissntell's photo
Wed 03/26/14 06:38 PM
That would be a very busy charity just don't think you would get enough money to fund that one mate :)

dontkissntell's photo
Wed 03/26/14 06:37 PM
You're classic mate...i'm still giggling....women only prefer toys because most men can't be bothered to please a women...there version of foreplay is "i love you" & now spread them...lol
But i have had balls that were gonna explode from time to time & women never have issues with getting laid
So a charity woyld be a good idea but good luck on finding nice women who would want to sleep with a man who can only get it through charity....that's called pity sex...lol.....but pity sex is better than none :)

dontkissntell's photo
Wed 03/26/14 06:31 PM
is that too cheesy should i man it up abit...lol

Previous 1