Community > Posts By > JennaDee

JennaDee's photo
Sat 10/12/13 10:22 AM
Hope.

JennaDee's photo
Sun 10/06/13 06:45 PM

Perhaps you have dis-attached yourself from main stream society. It seems like you are asking a lot of questions that you are not aware of. You do not have to understand people, that is not your job. The world is far to vast to get the slightest grip on how, or why people do what they do. In a sense, you are just a small fish in the sea, who has its own business to tend to.

I have never once tried to understand the lives of other people. I can get lost in my own thoughts trying to figure out my own life. I lack a dependable social group because of this, because I care not to know other peoples problems, decisions or ethics, when I have my own rubriks cube to sort out.

You are just one man in the world. You are part of a system, a world, you have a place.

Here, the sun is hiding behind the clouds. It is fall, and horribly depressing.

Good advice right there.flowerforyou

Aww thanks! I am glad to see somebody actually read the post! I am glad you thought it was a good one!

JennaDee's photo
Sun 10/06/13 11:26 AM
1)Happiness
2)Self Respect
2)Love
3)Sex
4)Money

JennaDee's photo
Sun 10/06/13 11:21 AM
Perhaps you have dis-attached yourself from main stream society. It seems like you are asking a lot of questions that you are not aware of. You do not have to understand people, that is not your job. The world is far to vast to get the slightest grip on how, or why people do what they do. In a sense, you are just a small fish in the sea, who has its own business to tend to.

I have never once tried to understand the lives of other people. I can get lost in my own thoughts trying to figure out my own life. I lack a dependable social group because of this, because I care not to know other peoples problems, decisions or ethics, when I have my own rubriks cube to sort out.

You are just one man in the world. You are part of a system, a world, you have a place.

Here, the sun is hiding behind the clouds. It is fall, and horribly depressing.

JennaDee's photo
Sat 10/05/13 06:59 PM
when people are too damn loud with their popcorn bag at the movies. Like what? You cant just eat from the top? You got to dig right to the damn bottom? Pisses me right off. How about I just start playing music form my phone. oh what? You are trying to watch the movie? ME TOO!

JennaDee's photo
Sun 09/15/13 08:14 AM
The Colour Purple.

Makes me cry every time tho.

JennaDee's photo
Sun 09/15/13 08:04 AM
But the burning of food... that pisses me off. I will look into this, I never knew of such accusations!

JennaDee's photo
Sun 09/15/13 08:03 AM
I think that Global Warming is a Natural real threat. It has happened before, it will happen again. We are already seeing signs of another ice age which I am glad I wont be around for. On the other hand I dont believe we need to be speeding up the process and that we should all take care and do what we can to reduce our carbon monoxide emissions. We are evolved enough, and have enough technology, that this planet should be thriving.

JennaDee's photo
Thu 09/12/13 08:14 PM
I have a hard time expressing most of my feelings. I was raised like that. I find life to be very hard when I cannot express how I feel, if it be anger, happiness or sadness.

I am working on it, but it does not seem natural to me. Its not that I am afraid, its just If I have a hard time sorting out my feelings, I dont think I need somebody elses opinion messing it up.

But that is not the right way to think.

JennaDee's photo
Thu 09/12/13 08:12 PM
Orange is The New Black, but its a netflix series.

on actual cable..... I would have to say.. the walking dead.

JennaDee's photo
Thu 09/12/13 08:08 PM
I actually read Putin's letter today. I must say, Russia has its own issues for sure, and some of their policies and way of life do not quite agree with our own lives in the west. HOWEVER, upon reading his letter, if it was indeed him who wrote it, I dont think he is as skewed as I once thought. He is in a tough position. Obama is in a tough position.

Do you sit back and let another country genocide its people as has happened so many times before and is still happening right now? Or do you intervene and once again be the "guy who sticks his nose in other countries business because he has a bigger gun?"

I personally am on the fence with this one. We cannot sit back and let another genocide happen, then again, we cannot let the united states be known to be that "guy" that likes to go into other countries and stir the pot for a while.

I wonder if they talked about allowing another country to go in and assist in their cival war. Even if intervention is needed, who says it has to be America who intervenes.

JennaDee's photo
Thu 09/12/13 08:00 PM
I would like to go to Africa... I dont have a country narrowed down but I would love to go on a safari.