Community > Posts By > sugerGUY

sugerGUY's photo
Wed 10/02/13 05:34 AM
Unforgetable moment for me was when i had sex with my teacher ..thou she wuldnt go out wiv me lolzz

sugerGUY's photo
Wed 10/02/13 04:12 AM
Who wants to be my queen in sparkling gown??

sugerGUY's photo
Tue 10/01/13 07:31 PM

Depends on what dive bar you frequent.

i frequent none, am a bar type of guy.

sugerGUY's photo
Sun 09/29/13 06:39 PM
Jez dnt know why sleep seems to elude me tonightwhat

sugerGUY's photo
Fri 09/27/13 02:41 PM
What are you doing right now? Besides the obvious

sugerGUY's photo
Sat 09/21/13 02:09 PM

Guess that is why I repel so many men, don't believe in lies.

but if u continue in this vain dont u think ull end up chasing awt the good ones also ?

sugerGUY's photo
Sat 09/21/13 10:09 AM
People think the truth repels so they lie to attract.

Case study: seminars!

sugerGUY's photo
Fri 09/20/13 10:02 PM
Tanx for the head start

sugerGUY's photo
Fri 09/20/13 09:45 PM
Y dnt u guys reply to pvt msg(s)?

sugerGUY's photo
Fri 09/20/13 09:37 PM
Yea tnx ..can i ask u smt?

sugerGUY's photo
Fri 09/20/13 09:23 PM
Well can u peeps be a lil bit nice?

sugerGUY's photo
Fri 09/20/13 09:02 PM
God loves u. I hope that helps

sugerGUY's photo
Fri 09/20/13 08:22 PM
Story of my life! Its so depressing well i believe Nothing lasts forever, so ill live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the ********, take chances, and never have regrets. Cheers!

sugerGUY's photo
Fri 09/20/13 08:07 PM
It's ****ed up how people treat you. They run to you when they need some comfort then when they're fine, it's back to ignoring you.drool

sugerGUY's photo
Fri 09/20/13 07:43 PM

I believe if it is "True Love" the two will be happy together, and stay together until one of them passes away.

are u in a relationship yourself?

No, not right now, that is why I know I have not met my "True Love."

well u seem to know much abt it. I like your conviction thou, its so strong its vibrating through

sugerGUY's photo
Fri 09/20/13 03:08 PM

I believe if it is "True Love" the two will be happy together, and stay together until one of them passes away.

are u in a relationship yourself?

sugerGUY's photo
Fri 09/20/13 05:05 AM
I believe things dnt just happen.
I believe in the law of cause and effect!

Unlike most other scientists i believe so much in divinity. According to a preacher, everything was already made by God, somewhere in the bible where God gave man power to name things ..that was when innovations and idealogy evolved from, and in the early days, man named a few things and discovered new things also. Accordin to research, there has been a tremedious improvement in man's innovative power, we now have electricty, planes , telecommunications, atm, cars, gadgets, t.v, radio ..etc. But it took man many years to discover em, discover the laws to make it work i mean. Durin the time of christ abt 2000 yrs ago, the pple could av enjoyed dese tins if they were patient enuf to discover the laws that governs them but their minds were rather focused on other pressing matters. Now countless things (innovations) are still yet to be discovered only if we know the laws and apply them, we just have to pay close attention to nature and its imaginative power. The world is one mysterious place, the more we live the more we unviel its mysteries.

sugerGUY's photo
Fri 09/20/13 02:27 AM
Almost all my life av been around negative pple with terrible orientation when it comes to love. So i beg to differ ..your opinion is highly needed

sugerGUY's photo
Fri 09/20/13 02:12 AM

I sure agree with that!:thumbsup:

thanks dear:smile:

sugerGUY's photo
Thu 09/19/13 05:30 PM

I read yout profile and have seen the exact same one somewhere else

u probably saw it from one of my numerous accts, yeah i av em shattered all ova social sites ..

Previous 1