pinktearosepetal's photo
Fri 11/15/13 11:40 AM
so they say not totally sure chatted with a few people but never even came close to ever meeting anyone

pinktearosepetal's photo
Fri 11/15/13 11:31 AM
think it was the vampire joke and the tampon was suppose to be a tea bag cause he is a tea drinking vamp instead of booze loving vamp ....

pinktearosepetal's photo
Fri 11/15/13 11:26 AM
wow lot of noise and everyone is basically saying the same thing,,,, if in the relationship they like to lust after others on screen enjoy but if in the relationship that is hurtful to the couple then no its not acceptable and considered cheating .... really its a personal choice there is no right or wrong answer but wow that was darn interesting kept me sitting here with a cup of coffee reading lol

pinktearosepetal's photo
Fri 11/15/13 11:02 AM
spooky how quiet it is taint it lol

pinktearosepetal's photo
Fri 11/15/13 06:06 AM
don't feel bad its the same with me I have not found this a very chatty site at all

pinktearosepetal's photo
Sat 10/19/13 02:32 PM
if he cared about the kids then he would want to be a roll model and leave the marriage, is it really fair to destroy the wife because he is unhappy, do you not think it hurst more to have someone cheat on you then admitting the relationship is over, would it not be harder for the wife to get over the pain knowing she was thrown aside for another woman? If he was any man at all he would have let his wife in on his secret that he don't love her and let her move on instead of staying in a loveless marriage "for the kids" who see miserable parents and ends up hating marriage because their parents were so unhappy. No this guy will never leave her and is playing you.... change your phone number what ever it takes get him gone.... heal now get it over with find a guy who loves you and not one that will just use you... if you were his world he would do what ever it took to have you in it.... your not his world your at your home and he is with his wife. Seriouly just walk away. Gonna hurt like hell but for the best.

pinktearosepetal's photo
Fri 09/27/13 06:20 PM
I thought it was a pillow or cushion but I could be wrong

pinktearosepetal's photo
Wed 09/25/13 05:25 AM
does not matter if its male or female a person in need will always get it from me.... now some times the weight of the person is an issue, guy had his electric wheel chair caught in a snow bank pulled my back a bit getting him out of it but was worth it would have done it again.

pinktearosepetal's photo
Wed 09/25/13 05:14 AM
not sure I agree with this.. yes I have the young ones being crude but I also have a lot my own age I couple in their 50's but I don't seem to have an issue finding men my age or a year or two older.... now finding my match that is a whole different story

pinktearosepetal's photo
Sat 09/21/13 10:45 AM
I have had true love and there is nothing in the world that can compare to it... the problems never seem that big and life just is a wonderful thing with the one you love beside you... I lost him and he will always be in my heart and soul and I would not change one thing... the 8 years I had with him makes all the pain I feel with him gone worth it. I am glad I experienced it. Yes you never know how long it will last and what the future will bring but its a risk well worth taking... don't give up give it time be patient eventually what you want will find you.

pinktearosepetal's photo
Sat 09/21/13 10:40 AM
I would help you out but I myself and new here and just wandering around figuring this site out for myself!!!! Good luck!

pinktearosepetal's photo
Sat 09/21/13 10:39 AM

Guess that is why I repel so many men, don't believe in lies.

Can totally relate but won't change the one I end up with will want a woman that will say it like it is

pinktearosepetal's photo
Fri 09/20/13 03:34 PM
what to have for supper and if I just think really hard will it just fly to me so I do not have to go get it!!!

pinktearosepetal's photo
Thu 09/19/13 04:50 PM

I bumped into the mailman at my grocery store. What does this mean?!

It means he eats....

omg this made me laugh!!!!

pinktearosepetal's photo
Wed 09/18/13 05:03 PM
can totally relate and I am sorry its a very hard thing to get over but getting out meeting new people does help never takes away the pain but does help..... just make it through each day at a time never look too far ahead just one day at a time

pinktearosepetal's photo
Wed 09/18/13 04:52 PM
omg loved it.... and will use it in the future... gotta say that is a new one (go choke on a bloody rock)

pinktearosepetal's photo
Wed 09/18/13 04:46 PM
love both they are different in many ways but my kitties are no longer with me... right now I am Mama to two mini doxie's well really servant to two mini doxie's ....