Community > Posts By > RubyJ

no photo
Fri 10/24/08 01:43 AM
Hi Breathless, I know about that page witht the remove button. I'm talking about the one that nobody emails or says anything. I have a list of about 30. If they wrote something that would be great. Thanks Ruby Jwhoa

no photo
Fri 10/24/08 01:19 AM
How do I delete the list....it's getting long!!
Thanksfrustrated

no photo
Thu 10/23/08 03:44 AM
I am a memeber. the account is in my name. The email add: is in my name, my son wants to join how do I get him his on profile?? Thanks

no photo
Tue 10/21/08 03:27 PM
Hi Gentlefaith, My name is Joy. I was on the widow's group but now I can't find it. I know a lot about depression it's been a part of my life for 27 years. Exactly half my life. I know what you mean about the therapist not even being in the same world!! I went to this one she was straight out of school and I was her guinie pig! She wanted to do all sort of weird stuff with light bars and shocking the palms of my hands while she asked me questions....that didn't last long!! Write me back anytime...Joy

no photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:29 PM
Hi everybody. I've seen people talk about the 50's thread. How do I join that? Thanks Joy

no photo
Sat 10/18/08 06:41 PM
Edited by RubyJ on Sat 10/18/08 07:24 PM
My name is Joy, I lost my beloved 8-10=06. I found him. It was a great shock and still is at times. I've gone through the 5 stages of grief but I'm still agrue for him leaving me and still have not accepted it. I was always the sick one I was supossed to go first. I didn't know there were groups like this....Just wanted to say Hello to everyone and sorry for you loses....Joy