Community > Posts By > larsson71

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/21/14 01:54 AM

Gotta try before you buy though? Who wants to get to their wedding night and then find out that you've bought the only wheelbarrow with the squeaky wheel ! ha ha ha ha

But what does it matter if you did? Would that be the only thing you could/can love on a woman? And if you don't love that with her, you don't love her?

And does it not make it so incredibly much more special if you knew that you were the only person your spouse has been with? Sex is a bonding thing, only ONE time will that woman break her "skin". And that is the way God made it, and works out perfectly with his reasoning of being with one spouse through life. And thus is why it's "wrong" why then it's a sin.

And even side note, thus the reason a wedding dress is traditionally white. To symbolize purity, to symbolize virgin.
Yeah, I wanna try before I buy and if it has a squeaky wheel, I will replace it for one that hasn't. Oh an save yer preaching for somebody that gives a hoot, eh? Cos I don't!

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/21/14 01:35 AM
Edited by larsson71 on Fri 02/21/14 01:39 AM
I asked a dyslexic ex when I was with her for a blow job, and she burned my baws with a hairdryer while I was sleeping! My brother was arguing with a fat guy in the pub and my brother said ' don't think you're a hard man, just because you've got the type of face that could violate a fridge from 50 yards away! ' ha ha

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/21/14 12:46 AM
Two rolls and Bacon from the snack van and a big chocolate doughnut. Class!

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/20/14 11:53 PM

A manufactured aluminium gear wheel was also found in Vladivostok, Russia, that was carbon dated and found to be 300 million years old! Evidence of aliens visiting Earth, pops up in Mayan, Egyptian and Inca artefacts all the time. We aren't alone in the Universe and the governments of the World should just come clean and admit that fact!

There are no aluminium gear wheels that have been carbon dated to 300 million years old.
I beg to differ? Do your research a bit more thoroughly and you will realise that there was a gear wheel embedded inside a lump of coal that was pulled from the ground in Russia!

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/20/14 01:50 PM
Sasha and John Digweed - Northern Exposure, Expeditions!

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/20/14 01:00 PM
Gotta try before you buy though? Who wants to get to their wedding night and then find out that you've bought the only wheelbarrow with the squeaky wheel ! ha ha ha ha

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/20/14 11:28 AM
Circumstances can influence things that happen around you to a point, but I still feel that you create your own destiny also! I'm happy in life just now, as they say you only reap what you sow? I sowed for years and never got much reaping in return, but I make a lot of my own luck at the same time and things have worked out! Anyone who works hard and goes that extra distance deserves whatever good comes their way!

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/20/14 11:17 AM
Cos I was bored one night and there was no football ( soccer ) on the TV that night! Wish i'd just put the PS3 on instead! Ha ha, only joking!

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/20/14 10:36 AM
The United States is $17. 7 trillion in debt, to a variety of nations! United States debt clock Feb 2014, Davemanuel.com

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/20/14 08:29 AM

Seeing some legengry trance tunes posted inspired me to dust off some old records. They don't make em like this anymore.

Azure - Sunset
Hi Gate - Canned and Unable
Blank and Jones - Cream
Veracocha - Carte Blanche
Lost Tribe - Gamemaster
Push - Universal Nation
Crw Feat Veronika - Like A Cat (Tillmann Uhrmacher Remix)
Some good tunes there? Especially, Veracocha - Carte Blanche and Push - Universal Nation? Timeless classics! Try Seb Fontaine - Prototype 4 ? Think that will be right up your street mate?

Good tune bud saw Seb at Glastonbury last summer he smashed it.

A few more tunes I'm gonna chuck in the mix.

Three Drives - Greece 2000
Da Hool - Meet Her At The Love Parade (Nalin & Kane Remix)
Paul Oakenfold - Southern Sun ( Tiesto Remix )
Tiesto - Adagio For Strings
X-Cabs - Neuro 99
Lucid - I Can't Help Myself
Paul Oakenfold, is my favourite DJ mate. Got his sets going back over 20 years! The goa mix from 1994, was a masterpiece of trance though. You can download that and other sets by Sasha, Jon Digweed, etc, by going into the app market on your phone and downloading Soundcloud downloader app. It's free and so are the tunes! Good handy app, so it is! If you can listen to an album called Perfecto Fluoro, by Paul Oakenfold? Classic! So is Paul Oakenfold New York 07, under the Global Underground title. Brilliant album! Also look out for this tune - Eve - Trance In Saigon? Class!

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/20/14 07:50 AM

I know but it won't let me add a photo on my phone and I don't have a computer...
If you have an android phone, go into the app market, download Opera mini and then you'll be able to upload a photo then, ok? It's your browser that's stopping you from uploading. Just now!

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/20/14 07:40 AM

Seeing some legengry trance tunes posted inspired me to dust off some old records. They don't make em like this anymore.

Azure - Sunset
Hi Gate - Canned and Unable
Blank and Jones - Cream
Veracocha - Carte Blanche
Lost Tribe - Gamemaster
Push - Universal Nation
Crw Feat Veronika - Like A Cat (Tillmann Uhrmacher Remix)
Some good tunes there? Especially, Veracocha - Carte Blanche and Push - Universal Nation? Timeless classics! Try Seb Fontaine - Prototype 4 ? Think that will be right up your street mate?

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/20/14 07:35 AM
Bedrock - For What You Dream Of

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/20/14 07:02 AM

Love this album.

The Prodigy - Music For A Jilted Generation.

The best start to a album ever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBkg9NaIQVQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l62UTsRQ6qY

That album is 20 years old, but an absolute classic! Have you heard the first album ' Experience? ' That was a good album also!

Yes mate another quality album packed full of huge tunes like Charly, Out Of Space, Weather Experience,Ruff In The Jungle Bizness etc...
Saw them live 5 times and they just get better and better! Class band, class tunes, class act!

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/20/14 06:49 AM

Love this album.

The Prodigy - Music For A Jilted Generation.

The best start to a album ever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBkg9NaIQVQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l62UTsRQ6qY

That album is 20 years old, but an absolute classic! Have you heard the first album ' Experience? ' That was a good album also!

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/20/14 06:44 AM

Favorite non alcoholic?...Coffee of course...

Favorite alcoholic beverage...I have to go with a chilled Muscadine, but I also love Southern Comfort and root beer over lots of ice...Best way...large water glass, not too stiff (more root beer and ice than booze) sip it slowly...One drink ..will do ya:wink: ...

hello kindred spirit southern root beer..mmm.. yes it is a sleeper though... I mix mine rather stiff though...lol. .. .................

^^haha...Hello "P"waving

Southern Comfort comes 70 proof or 100 proof ....I always buy the 100 proof!!:wink:
Ha ha, that's the best way? Go for the strongest Leigh, all the time!

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/20/14 06:38 AM

what is Love?
You'll know when it finds you!

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/20/14 04:56 AM

Scenario: 10 yr relationship and he cheated on year 2, 3 & 10. (2 kids) And yet I stay with him, what's wrong with thinking maybe this time he'll change? He says he loves me. And even after all of it I still love him. He begs for forgiveness and shows me he's gonna change. What would you do if you were the Cheater? And what would you do if you were the one cheated on?
Thought you would've learned your lesson the first time around? He keeps cheating though and you keep taking him back? Why? He's playing you like a Violin and you keep letting him? Time to toughen up and kick his arse into touch, as all you're doing is throwing your life away on this waste of space! He isn't going to change and you deserve better?

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/20/14 04:43 AM

Whatever you are comfortable with, to hell with everyone else...They're not waking up in your shoes.

well thank heavens for that. I still have something to call my own lol

I feel I should clarify my response.

Personally? I don't give much of a f* what anyone thinks of the things I do, and I'll likely do a lot of the same things later on, this much I'm sure of...But that is the path I choose, and the consequences will be mine to face. There is no point in following shadows, just as there is no point to holding yourself back from potential on account of someone else.

Potential should be met, even if it is on the other side of the tracks.
Well said Fear! Who wants to be a Sheep? Not me, or you! I ain't gonna change for anyone and neither should you?

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/20/14 04:23 AM

The Sex Pistols were class! Pretty Vacant, also sums up a lot of people on this site too? Ha ha. The Ramones were a good band also. Only now are they getting the recognition that they deserved back in the 70s and 80s though!

Nice one Henrik. I did a 10, 000 word dissertation on punk 76-78 for my sociology degree last year. I got a first, my supervisor loved it. I have never mind the B******s on my shuffle and I got into the Ramones last year, both class acts. Your observation about pretty vacant is spot on ha-ha.EMI is my fave pistol song and Sheena is a punk rocker is my Ramones Fave!!
pitchfork
My brother has a video of Shaun Ryder, from the Happy Mondays, singing Pretty Vacant, on his i-phone. Good version of it too. I met Joe Strummer, from The Clash, in the World End pub, in Camden, about 20 years ago, when I worked in London. Pure down to Earth guy, as well Donny. Top bloke! My favourite band is The Stone Roses. I liked Nirvana, also and i've still got my intact ticket for the concert that they were meant to play on April the 9th, 1994, at the SECC, Glasgow. Kurt Cobain, killed himself 4 days beforehand. So it was a concert that could never be mate? Pure bummer, eh?

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25