Community > Posts By > larsson71

larsson71's photo
Mon 02/17/14 01:32 PM
It's a blow up doll with a vacuum cleaner for a mouth, for better suction?

larsson71's photo
Mon 02/17/14 01:13 PM
Edited by larsson71 on Mon 02/17/14 01:13 PM
Does her teeth look like a graveyard with fairy lights? Or is she a Vampire and he's superglued her mouth together?

larsson71's photo
Mon 02/17/14 01:09 PM

They live together, ave sex but she has never been kissed by him
Maybe her breath is howling ( stinks ) Good for stripping paint off old furniture though? Ha ha

larsson71's photo
Mon 02/17/14 12:56 PM
Greece 2000 - 3 Drives On A Vinyl ( Balearic Mix )

larsson71's photo
Mon 02/17/14 12:41 PM
Roast Chicken, mashed potatoes, roast potatoes, carrots, garden peas and gravy!

larsson71's photo
Mon 02/17/14 11:41 AM

Unreal, apart from the Thames area, Somerset is in deep trouble :S
I've had to evacuate once myself, horrible.
Wish everyone well

So how's the situation in Scotland, Lars??
Aye it's ok? I'm swimming to the shops as we speak! Ha ha. It's unreal here Crystal !

larsson71's photo
Mon 02/17/14 10:00 AM
White Calvin Klein boxers, Dressing gown and my slippers, chilling out and watching the Winter Olympics on TV.

larsson71's photo
Mon 02/17/14 09:27 AM

I heard on the news that some parts of the U.K. are having severe and devastating flooding.
Knowing several of our Members are from the U.K. My thoughts and prayers are with any of you and your family or friends that may be affected by this.

That's why I gave my workers the day off? No point in opening 2 roofs up today, with the way the weather has been! Hopefully, it'll be better by tomorrow though?

larsson71's photo
Mon 02/17/14 09:01 AM

any1 frm bangalore???
Yep, all the people who stay there!

larsson71's photo
Mon 02/17/14 08:31 AM
Lifetime supply of beer, preferably Budweiser!

larsson71's photo
Mon 02/17/14 07:38 AM

This is the story about me and i wanna share this with you all, its about almost all of my ex girlfriend want to get back to me even tho they the one who wanna break up with me, Annoyed me even cheat on me... but what i don't understand is why they still want to contact me , be friends even add my fb page ? sould i approve them or just ignore them? its about 4 girls.... is this happen to you guys?
Ignore them! If they cheated on you in the past, chances are they'll do it again? At the end of the day, you're walking tall now, while they now realise the grass isn't always greener on the other side? Don't go backwards, only forward!

larsson71's photo
Mon 02/17/14 07:21 AM

Im a reflection of what became my mother as she use rags and kneeled down for them white folks ...As i do the same polishing and dusting cooking and serving i became her and she became me at her prime as i stroll through memory lane i am not ashame to say i will polish you when you polish me clean and i will leave your house clean
Is that just cleaning the house, or cleaning it out? Ha ha

larsson71's photo
Mon 02/17/14 07:12 AM

I had tears of happiness running down my face on friday, when I asked my girlfriend ' would she marry me? ' and she said ' yes! ' 2nd time around for us dating. I should've asked her the first time we went out together, all those years ago!
Congrat!! So Larsson, when would you deactivate your account here?
Gonna just come on for the forums, that's all.

larsson71's photo
Mon 02/17/14 06:53 AM
Dirty Vegas - Days Go By ( 12" Remix )

larsson71's photo
Mon 02/17/14 06:46 AM

Congratulations she got herself a good fella!
Cool as a Bull. She used to babysit my kid when she was 17 - 18. We dated not long after, but she was too young 15 years ago, to get involved with a single dad with a kid. Years go by and things change though and when we met again, it was the right time and place! Thanks!

larsson71's photo
Mon 02/17/14 06:31 AM
I had tears of happiness running down my face on friday, when I asked my girlfriend ' would she marry me? ' and she said ' yes! ' 2nd time around for us dating. I should've asked her the first time we went out together, all those years ago!

larsson71's photo
Mon 02/17/14 05:14 AM

Anthony Stokes the fire agaist the Saints. That ones for You Henrik!!

:smile:
I've got Sky Sports on my phone Donny. I was out and about with the headphones plugged in watching the game mate! Stokes is playing better as Leigh Griffiths just arrived in the January transfer window. So he has serious competition for his place now!

I had five live on so I heard the reports. I haven't got Sky sports but spend some time at my mothers who has. Donny got a point at home to local rivals Barnsley. If you look at the table it was better for us than them!!
I kept in touch with all the results at the weekend Donny. We offloaded that Paddy McCourt to Barnsley, earlier in the season. He couldn't score in Kings Cross, with a �50 note and a lump of crack, wrapped around his dobber! Ha ha. He was useless mate! Business end of the season starting now though? I think your team may just stay up, if they just keep grinding out results, eh? If Celtic win just 7 games out of the next 14, we're champs again! See Jose Mourinho, wants Celtic in the Premiership though? It will happen one day though, as money talks in the end?

larsson71's photo
Mon 02/17/14 04:57 AM
Rockport boots, Levi jeans, Ted Baker t-shirt, Nickelson knitted zip up top

larsson71's photo
Mon 02/17/14 04:51 AM

Anthony Stokes the fire agaist the Saints. That ones for You Henrik!!

:smile:
I've got Sky Sports on my phone Donny. I was out and about with the headphones plugged in watching the game mate! Stokes is playing better as Leigh Griffiths just arrived in the January transfer window. So he has serious competition for his place now!

larsson71's photo
Mon 02/17/14 03:31 AM

@larsson, I'm laughing so hard. It's not funny and I'm truly sorry u got stabbed but u gotta admit that's some hardcore stuff lol that's a badazz chick
She was a nutter, but lets get real? I lost nearly 3 pints of blood and could've been killed, for what? Nothing! If that sort of thing amuses you then you really have a problem and I hope that sort of thing never happens to you? Violence, is violence at the end of the day and nobody deserves to get stabbed, as that certainly ain't love!

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25