Community > Posts By > sammysassy

sammysassy's photo
Mon 02/17/14 01:33 PM
Valentines day saw my ex with new bird both in car looking happy. Whilst I on the other hand just had a bus pass me covering me like a drowned rat in puddle water. NNeedless to say a glass or two of wine and I was fine.

sammysassy's photo
Mon 02/17/14 01:23 PM
Yeah I would although I'm pretty certain I'd be stupidly over the top with practicing the routine before doing it for a man.

sammysassy's photo
Fri 12/13/13 03:10 PM
Pictures of flowers!

sammysassy's photo
Sat 11/09/13 11:15 AM
Snuggles

sammysassy's photo
Sat 11/02/13 10:49 AM
These silly names the oh ur so sexy or I've fallen in love with one look. The offers to meet after one message then damands for phone numbers is enough to make me give in on love. I do want someone but someone who is true not a player.

sammysassy's photo
Tue 10/08/13 11:40 AM
Lionsbrew it depends on who has to take the drunken one home lol :-D

sammysassy's photo
Fri 10/04/13 08:46 AM
Surely everyone "pretends " a bit don't they ? Who doesn't tart up their CV, show a certain side of themselves when they know it will benefit. Not lying about who u are just with holding back some of the less desirable side. All people do this and not always just for their benefit also for protection or for guidance to other. If I met someone I liked I certainly wouldn't confess to being a OCD freak in my house ora handful whilst drunk. These are the things that u find out about each other.
As for heroes and knights. ......
Its far and few in between, I'd loved to be rescued ( not controlled) by a man that could carry 10 shopping bags up three flights of stairs for me. The funny thing is no offers. So I will have to continue to pretend proctect and maybe a little bit of playing untill u boys pull up ur keggs and man up.
Xxx

sammysassy's photo
Tue 10/01/13 06:58 AM
Men demanding a phone number aftera few messagess and then get shitty with you because you are being cautious. Sorry but who in their right mind would give out their number to a complete stranger.

sammysassy's photo
Tue 10/01/13 06:53 AM
Sooooo true

sammysassy's photo
Tue 10/01/13 06:48 AM
I've never had any complaints :-D

sammysassy's photo
Thu 09/26/13 08:42 AM
I'm only five foot so everyone is tall to me :-D

sammysassy's photo
Wed 09/25/13 09:42 AM
Sorry hun things are manic today but if u inbox my I will reply eventually lol.

sammysassy's photo
Wed 09/25/13 01:53 AM
I'm from Birmingham originally but live in Hastings now.

sammysassy's photo
Wed 09/25/13 01:51 AM
Thanks for the advice this site is actually enjoyable once the weirdos have been blocked.

sammysassy's photo
Tue 09/24/13 02:13 PM
Hello all. Thanks for the welcome. I had forgotten about this forum thing lol. Oh and the dress was house of fraser.

sammysassy's photo
Tue 09/24/13 02:08 PM
I had a couple of messages that went quickly from playful teasing to just plain rude.
Now just wish to block him but don't know how. Any ideas ?

sammysassy's photo
Sun 09/22/13 08:41 AM
Anyone want to talk ?