Community > Posts By > greeneyes417

no photo
Sun 10/31/10 07:18 PM

You sure don't like fifty Green eyes.

Thanks I dont feel old I still feel young:banana:

no photo
Sun 10/31/10 07:16 PM

Hello Greeneyes, what kept you so long? Pleased to see you in the Over 50's. I'm Ray. Be warned though, where I am, it's Monday afternoonbigsmile

HI Ray nice to meet you.

no photo
Sun 10/31/10 07:15 PM

Well welcome and Happy BD
I,m Betty , nice to meet you.flowerforyou

Hi nice to meet u too...

no photo
Sun 10/31/10 07:11 PM
HELLO EVERYONE I just turned 50 Oct 26, YAHOOOOOO I feel GREAT:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sun 10/31/10 07:03 PM
welcome good luck...:)

no photo
Sun 10/31/10 04:59 PM

you look hot how are you
[/quote
I'm great thanks.. how are you?

no photo
Sun 10/31/10 01:45 PM

Is it my appearence or my profile?? I'm so confused because I don't want a relationship with an older man. I find it kind of insulting....do they think I look their age??
[/quote
NO they want to act yours.. Thats all older men want now days young girls to keep their youth..:banana: :banana:

no photo
Sun 10/31/10 01:37 PM

You look ready to rumble :-)
Happy Halloween back at you.:banana:

no photo
Sun 10/31/10 01:34 PM
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! BOOOOO

no photo
Fri 10/29/10 02:16 PM
lol just playing

no photo
Fri 10/29/10 02:11 PM
HUG

no photo
Fri 10/29/10 02:10 PM

I don't agree. I don't look at myself as older and it is hard. I can find a man to be with yes but I want someone I click with. the heart thing.
[/quote
ME too I think hey are scared of us LOL

no photo
Wed 10/27/10 05:58 PM

What I see happening to both men and women, is that they don't look after themselves physically and that is akin to aging, because you are not fit enough to enjoy life, have no energy, and look gruesome naked. So who wants a fat, gruesome mate with no energy, and health issues?
I'm 58 and still play hockey. I notice women young enough to be my daughter, even grand daughter checking me out, because I have a fit body. So many people give up early on themselves and forget that people run marathons in their 80's. So why can't people in their 50's be fit? If you chose to turn into a couch potato and no one wants you, who's to blame. You control your destiny. If you steer your ship into a reef don't blame anyone but yourself. If you're not appealing its your doing, stop griping and look after yourself.

have some compassion for what people go through in life..or you'll be next....

I agree. Some there are different situations for everybody. Not everyone can play hockey & stuff like that! :smile:

I think I look great for a 50 yr old :)

no photo
Fri 10/01/10 05:32 PM

JMHO ... you will never find love.

so stop looking for it

nobody can find love ... that is why the ancients devised Cupid.
Love must find you.
So you must make yourself available

love what you are and what is in your world and one day you will find that love has found you.

Thanks that is so true.. I need to learn to do that THANKs

no photo
Tue 07/20/10 05:25 PM

Funny, there was just a program on tv about this subject tonight.. Very interesting...a 73 yr old lady in NYC was going out with a 40 yr old and they had a great time and were going out again.. I always tell the young guys "thanks" but I don't date younger than my kids.. I would feel like I was dating my grandsons friends..lol

I know seen that too!! :)

no photo
Sat 07/17/10 08:42 PM
but when a young guy ask you out people think we are cougars sorry if i spelled it wrong LOL

no photo
Sat 07/17/10 08:36 PM

Cause we're old, and jaded.

I don't think we're old & jaded. We're only middle aged by today's standards & anyway, you're only as old as you feel. It seems to me that most men just want the Barbie Doll type women. That's just my opinion since that's what I've found.
[/quote

I feel the same way..

no photo
Sat 07/17/10 08:35 PM

Hard to find love!!??

Well. It wasn't hard for Me at all

please women don't get all shook up and mad and start blasting me with harsh words. The following is only my opinion

I repeat: ONLY MY OPINION!!!!! (ya might agree-ya might not)

I notice a lot of man bashing. Alot of bitterness because of past relationships

throw it away!!! Bashing? Why?? It doesnt make sense to me. One women does it and others flock like seagulls. The bitterness? It's unattractive and men are really turned off by it. They come out and say it but noone listens

love is found by people who love themselves and are happy and show it to the world. Men are attracted to women who they see are strong -threw their baggage away and march on with confidence-a sense of humor-and their feminitity in tact

this goes for men too!

I know I'm no authority on the subject but there really is love for everyone out there ya know

maybe stop wanting this and stop wanting that and giving every guy a fair chance?

Even the "nice" ones that are always getting a bad rap?:heart:

REMEMBER: this is just my most humble of opinions

AND and good one ..

no photo
Sat 07/17/10 08:33 PM

I think the men in our age group are more interested in dating women 10-20 years younger than themselves, making them fool themselves that they are that young also. Unfortunately I would rather date someone closer to my age, but only get interest mostly from men 10-15 years my senior. That bums me out, i would just like to be around someone who we have the same frame of reference. When I was younger, wasn't interested in dating someone that much older than me and still aren't. Oh well...their loss .laugh

I know how you feel....

no photo
Fri 07/16/10 05:58 PM
don't know what they are missing lo:banana:

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21