Community > Posts By > greeneyes417

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 08:17 PM

I know carold
Girlie what you doing in Texas lol

remember carold am from Texas
Yes I do west Texas Girl you thinking about lookin for a Texas man around here lol
[/quote
I WOULD LOVE ONE LOLOL:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 08:15 PM

Hey don't be given out my hide out shshshs

Welcome Tammy to the Texas Thread...... hope you enjoy it join in anytime...:thumbsup: bigsmile

Thanks you guys

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 08:14 PM

I know carold
Girlie what you doing in Texas lol

remember carold am from Texas

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 06:50 PM
I know carold

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 06:49 PM

Tammy with a Y...cool. We have a Tami here too...TxsSun

people come in and out of here as well as the other forums, but if you look back at past pages (look at your own risk lol) we act silly and have fun

COOL that what i like :banana:

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 06:43 PM
Hi Kim am Tammy from West Texs

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 06:38 PM

so what made you move???? I hear Branson is a cool lace though. I'd love to visit but I can't move from Texas

I LOVED AND WANTED TO MOVE WE WERE HERE FOR 7YR AND MY HUSBAND PASSED AWAY:cry:

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 06:33 PM
I misssssssss them lol

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 06:30 PM

welcome greeneyes...join in the fun. Once a Texan...ALWAYS a Texas in attitude and/or heartflowerforyou

Yes it is I tell u one thing the man up here are nothing like Texan men lol

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 06:27 PM
I'm from Texas but live in Branson ,Mo now

no photo
Sat 10/31/09 04:15 PM

Greeneyes< what is your problem with men.You lastly wished upon jr what seems to bug you most ...being a widower.Now that's just rude..
PLEASE DO NOT GENERALIZE AND PUT ALL MEN IN YOUR CATAGORIY OF SCARED TO TALK ABOUT YOUR PAST.I FOR ONE HAVE NO PROBLEM TALKING TO ANYONE ABOUT ANYTHING.
Being a widow is something that defines who you are and should not be taken lightly.When you find someone who can be open enough to listen or share thoughts on this subject, then more power to the two of you. Till then , be kind to the rest of us.We have done nothing to you. .

I wasn't talking to u... I was dislike smart *** me I know all men are not a like...

no photo
Tue 10/27/09 04:09 PM

I'm curious to know, especially of the widows/widowers without children, if they have kept in close contact with their in-laws. If not, did it just poop out or what happened?
Nope at the funeral in front of the rest of the family they acted as if they really cared and after the funeral no contact. But his mom and dad both divorced when he was young so on both sides were step families and my husband and his brother were pretty much left out of the loop all the time. The brother and his family I might see one or twice a year. Holidays

Yeah Ms Tami nice pic girlie :)

Thanks Pretty lady

no photo
Tue 10/27/09 04:07 PM

and another. who else loves us old fogies?love

Well Jr when you become a widower than u will seelaugh

no photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:35 AM

MATTER is men are scared of widow women afraid they will talk about their hubby who has passed away. Like you would.'t talk about your exes.
its just a way of life... LIFE goes on we know its hard at times because I'm one..... flowerforyou flowerforyou

could it be that men are scared of widow women who grossly overgeneralize about men? or anything else in life? love these threads that blame men for a woman's difficulties in dating. couldn't be anything wrong with her, must be the men huh? i know, men do it too.frustrated

If men wouldn't want to chase younger babie when they got older to prove they still had it we wouldn't Blame them. MEN grow up....I think I know I look good for a old lady young guys couldn't keep up with me :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 10/23/09 08:30 PM

What IS the deal with some of the gentlemen of our generation? They do seem to have their guard up. I don't talk about my late husband but in between listening to talk about boats, fish, motorcycles, former in-laws I try to squeeze in something about WHY WE DECIDED TO MEET! frustrated

ya I don't understand why they on here if they don't want to meet anyone pitchfork

no photo
Fri 10/23/09 06:22 PM
MATTER is men are scared of widow women afraid they will talk about their hubby who has passed away. Like you would.'t talk about your exes.
its just a way of life... LIFE goes on we know its hard at times because I'm one..... flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 10/21/09 10:40 PM

Patsfan
why are you on here??? All I have hard from you is SARCASM

I am simply here to have fun with my friends as I have for the past couple of years.......Life is what you make itdrinker

Any other questionssmokin

ya most people who want to have fun ARE not SARCASM

no photo
Wed 10/21/09 01:07 PM

Thank you, as do you flowerforyou

THANK Uflowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 10/21/09 09:24 AM

Nope, not a thing. been extremely quiet in here. :cry:

Well auburngirl you look lovely as always
tammy

no photo
Wed 10/21/09 08:59 AM

Patsfan
why are you on here??? All I have hard from you is SARCASM

You'll get used to that. I don't think he ever posts serious responses.

What is he scared of ?????pitchfork

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 20 21