Community > Posts By > Mhelonkiss

Mhelonkiss's photo
Sun 12/21/14 06:07 AM
I wish I'll have a good work next year, I'm a degree holder but jobless :( so depressing :( It's been 2years since i graduate :(

Mhelonkiss's photo
Sun 12/14/14 08:15 AM
Well, for me? I will keep my virginity until i get married. In some point of views this is crazy but that's how i give important to my self and my dignity. I have a very conservative family so maybe that is also a big factor why i have that kind of opinion. In my 22 years of existence i am proud to say that i still keep my virginity and never been kissed. It's just up to you if you would mind that thing, and sometimes it depends on your culture and environment. Some would prefer virgins and some are not but if the person really loves you he'll accept you no matter what :)

Mhelonkiss's photo
Sun 11/30/14 05:49 AM
Is it really possible that you can meet your perfect match or the person you've been waiting for here in a dating site? just asking :)

Mhelonkiss's photo
Thu 11/20/14 08:38 PM
Thank you so much everyone for all your prayers :) Thank you for cheering me up and for your kind words :)

Mhelonkiss's photo
Wed 11/19/14 06:52 AM
I graduated two years ago and been working after i graduate but after a couple of months something happened to my life, it's actually a life changing matter(tragic). Since that happened i stop working cause i was really devastated and depress. After a year i finally moved on but can't find any job even i'm a degree holder. I just want to ask help from you to help me pray to for my healing, get a work and to bring back the old me,the positive thinker and the happy me. THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE...

Mhelonkiss's photo
Wed 06/25/14 12:36 AM
Before Im planning to settle down at the early age because i want to see my future children graduating in my early 40's. Just last year at the age of 21 i got my first boyfriend, we used to plan our lives together someday but when i got to know him better i just realize that he is not the man i want to spend my whole life with. That's when the time i realize how hard is it to find the right one for us, we dont need to rush things. we need to think what would life we will have with him/her with his/her attitude or lifestyle he/she had. That's the time also i realize how hard is the quest of waiting and looking for the right one for us.

Mhelonkiss's photo
Sun 10/27/13 08:55 PM

Its been 7years since me and my first love parted ways but last 2weeks he reach out through fbook. We are now communicating everyday. i want to end it up because he has already a girlfriend but he tells me that he is still inlove me. I dont want to communicate with him cause i might fall deeply again for him. I never love again after him.

And this is exactly why I don't want a Facebook, or Myspace account. Old lovers always end up finding you, and then they try to worm their way back in. He has a new woman, yet tells you he still loves you. He sounds unstable. If he wanted you, he wouldn't even be with the other woman. I think it will end up as a triangle of love if you're not careful. Do you want to be his bit on the side? Remember, never feed a troll ;) Or should I say pig?

i understand :)

Mhelonkiss's photo
Sun 10/27/13 08:53 PM

Its been 7years since me and my first love parted ways but last 2weeks he reach out through fbook. We are now communicating everyday. i want to end it up because he has already a girlfriend but he tells me that he is still inlove me. I dont want to communicate with him cause i might fall deeply again for him. I never love again after him.
Sounds to me that he wants the best of both worlds? If he was serious about getting back with you, he should've proved it and done the decent thing and finished with that other woman, but he hasn't. You went out together once, yes, but people change and thinking that you can get the times back that you had together is just an illusion. My advice would be to go forward with your life, not back. Best of luck, ok?

okay:) thank you :)

Mhelonkiss's photo
Sun 10/27/13 08:23 PM

Mhelonkiss's photo
Mon 09/30/13 01:52 AM
Edited by Mhelonkiss on Mon 09/30/13 01:55 AM
Is it important in a relationship as boyfriend/girlfriend to be sexually active? What if like me, im conservative is there any possibility that my future boyfriend will leave me because of what i am??

Mhelonkiss's photo
Sun 09/29/13 09:19 PM
I was really hoping that in my age someone will catch my attention :)

Mhelonkiss's photo
Thu 09/26/13 09:00 PM
Edited by Mhelonkiss on Thu 09/26/13 09:15 PM
Yes, i believe in a long distance love affair :) if you both know that you love each other, one or actually both of you will finds way to be together.

Mhelonkiss's photo
Thu 09/26/13 08:32 PM
Why is it so hard to find a decent guy? Well i guess they are also like a gem, hard to find :)

Mhelonkiss's photo
Thu 09/26/13 07:47 PM
Yeah, you're all right :) thank you so much everyone :)

Mhelonkiss's photo
Thu 09/26/13 06:38 AM
Actually crystal, i wish i could go back in my teenage life and gone relationship.. But i guess i made the right decision :)

Mhelonkiss's photo
Thu 09/26/13 06:36 AM
Yes jack :) i just wish i have good luck,lol... Thank you so much by the way :)

Mhelonkiss's photo
Thu 09/26/13 06:15 AM
Lol.. Actually you're right because if i have my experience i may know how to handle the hatred in the future(i hope i will not experience hatred when it comes to love).. Well, its up to my future i guess.. Lol

Mhelonkiss's photo
Thu 09/26/13 05:41 AM
Well, im just curious actually:) my friend told me that it will be hard thing for me someday because i dont have any experience, it might hurt/smash my heart completely but come what may..lol.. Im a human and i know its part of life :)

Mhelonkiss's photo
Thu 09/26/13 05:16 AM
Im 21 and never been in a relationship, is it a good thing or bad thing?

Mhelonkiss's photo
Thu 09/26/13 05:00 AM
Lol,actually yes :)

Previous 1