Community > Posts By > Alamori

Alamori's photo
Fri 01/19/24 10:52 AM
**** Happens

Alamori's photo
Sun 01/07/24 03:04 PM
Women are useful for lots of things. Whining isn't one of them.

Wining and dining is fun tho. I'm certainly not interested in trying this with a guy...
Whatever you're into is fine with me...

Alamori's photo
Sun 01/07/24 02:49 PM
Sitting with my GF and her BFF watching TV, they were giggling. My girl got up, she said "I have to do something, Dominique, take good care of him like you were me." then shut the door.
Immediately her BFF stood up, sat on my lap facing me and began making out with me.
Startled, I Immediately popped one, and said "WOE, DOM..." She put her hand over my pants and my mouth saying "We planned this for you, she'll be right back!" With those words, my GF opened the door, started coming down the steps saying "He better not be fighting you off Dom." With that, she took a few more steps, reached me from behind the couch, began kissing my neck and whispered into my ear "We spent a lot of time setting this up and you better enjoy it, and give her what you do to me..."
As a 19yo boy, I couldn't believe what was happening... While my GF was rubbing my chest and kissing my neck she whispered 1 more thing. "Lift her shirt and start taking all her close off..."

Alamori's photo
Sun 01/07/24 01:43 PM
Everyone knows there were eggs long before chickens. Birds are the closest living relatives to non-reptilian and aquatic species.

Of course you have to be married prior to a divorce.

Why am I even responding to this?

Alamori's photo
Wed 12/27/23 02:22 PM
The Earth is provably LEVEL over all and stationary... Heliocentricism is the biggest lie ever sold.

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html

yer welcome

If Earth is flat, it's truly unique, 1 of a kind throughout the universe...

Specific roads in Chicago water running down one side ends up in the Saint Lawrence waters opposed to water running down the other side of that same road that ends up in the Gulf of Mexico.
If flat, why does it even move?

Why can't hurricanes pass through through the equator? A flat planet would allow that however The Coriolis Effect between the Northern and Southern Hemispheres will destroy a Cat 5 Hurricane upon approaching. Yet that invisible line around the center of the globe is quite amazing and impossible on a flat surface.

Why are there 24 hours in a day? Why is there a time difference between the sun rising in NYC and LA?

What's on the obverse side of this flying coin?

Aristotle knew about the earth being round LONG B4 Columbus proved it to the common folk...

Alamori's photo
Wed 12/27/23 01:26 PM
if such were possible, how do you explain light from the sun or the Coriolis effect?

Alamori's photo
Wed 03/01/23 06:40 PM
Thank you all for your responses. I appreciate your candor and understand where each of are coming from.
Younger Gene Hackman, I'll take it, thanks... Dodo, you are correct... Carebear, you make a lot of sense... Miss Muffin, thanks, I hadn't considered that and will moving forward... Unknow, I can't say I agree with you but ty for your input. Poetrywriter, I feel you ty... Again Carebear, yes, I agree and like Basel, I'd prefer that as well, but know now not to expect it, ty... Ms.Adams, I get it, it's almost scary Mortica, quite frankly it's reportable in my eyes... Motown, thx... at this point, it would be the nicer thing but I see Mortica's point clearly... As does Miss Muffin, ty...lol, I kinda got the same feeling, but such is life... Mike, I would like to say that ur right, but not quite, ty tho... And Dreamonme, I suppose I did feel the same previously but after hearing from Mortica, I fully understand why not getting a response can work to a womans benefit, who needs tha kind of abuse if you can simply avoid it. Although, something tells me that a lot of the men who strike at someone who answers with any kind of response (no) will or could do the same when ignored as well.
Thank you all for your feedback. I do appreciate the lot of you.
Peace, Al

Alamori's photo
Thu 02/09/23 02:19 PM
how did this get here?

Alamori's photo
Thu 02/09/23 02:15 PM
Wow, how did this get here? I had no idea

Alamori's photo
Thu 11/17/22 02:53 PM
Edited by Alamori on Thu 11/17/22 02:55 PM
Hi, its funny that most people want to be treated like they treat others. If that were the case would anyone have a dialog with another here?
IDK but I feel obligated to respond to people who take their time to write me regardless of attraction. Its just simple common courtesy to answer (even a smiley face works) people who speak to you directly. I have to assume that most women here don't give 2 shhhits about common courtesy. The vast majority don't seem to care who writes them. Perhaps if I looked like Brad Pitt I would get more responses. Alas, I'm just simple old me looking to have a wonderful time with someone new. I doubt that I will spoil someones time with a single date and then if you still aren't happy just walk away.
Peace Albert

Alamori's photo
Wed 09/14/22 10:07 AM
doody duty

Alamori's photo
Mon 08/29/22 12:21 PM
When I was married I asked my wife

"What's the difference between a wife and a girlfriend?"

She said she had no idea so I told her

I said "About 40 pounds"

Then she said to me

"Oh yeah what's the difference between a husband and a boyfriend?"

I thought but nothing came to mind

So she said "About 40 minutes"

Alamori's photo
Mon 08/29/22 12:12 PM
There are Borders and Boundaries Caesars to behold
Faiths and Religions
Or so we are told
Cause an effect of altering States
Left to the hands of fate
We exist collectively as gardens delight Forsaking the realm of the Natural World's Right