Community > Posts By > DonnyRover

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 03/09/15 05:36 AM

I am a die hard, ride or die Manchester city fan

Unusual a city fan who doesn't live in Manchester, unlike most Man U fans

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 03/09/15 05:32 AM

Floyd

Didn't know the late great Keith Floyd had a band!

laugh
There's only one Floyd, no need for the full name.

Ok if you insist, he was a great chef though, one of ifnot the best TV chef ever!

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 03/09/15 05:29 AM
Blue Monday - New Order

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 03/09/15 05:28 AM
Action - The Sweet

DonnyRover's photo
Fri 03/06/15 05:17 AM
Yesterdays papers - Rolling Stones

DonnyRover's photo
Fri 03/06/15 05:11 AM
Iowa - Slipknot

DonnyRover's photo
Thu 03/05/15 02:15 AM

Joe Perry is one of my favorites that no one has brought up.

That's because it's Brad Whitford that's the real guitarist of Aerosmith.

I'm also surprised he wasn't mentioned.

There's a bloke who busk's in Rotherham town centre whose quite good, I'm surprised nobody mentioned him before?

DonnyRover's photo
Thu 03/05/15 01:59 AM
Spit it out - slipknot

DonnyRover's photo
Thu 03/05/15 01:57 AM
Slipknot - first album

DonnyRover's photo
Tue 03/03/15 04:11 AM

4 songs.

1. Peace Sells....But Who's Buying? - Megadeth
2. So What! - Metallica
3. Soulbleed - Damageplan
Then at the end of the memorial/party,
4. Goodbye and Good Riddance To Bad Luck - AC/DC

Like your choices Scoob, specially So what. The animal lyrics would go down a storm,lol
:smile:

DonnyRover's photo
Tue 03/03/15 04:08 AM

I guess you never listened to them sos I wouldn't judge. no wonder you wear tight underpants, maybe you need to wear jockies. lols

Oh yes I have listened to them a lot, my sister used to listen to them and coming from a big family in a small house I had no choice and they were always on the radio when I was growing up. There are thousands of bands I'd rather listen to than them that's all. :like I said its all about opinions:smile:

DonnyRover's photo
Tue 03/03/15 04:02 AM
Anything by half-man half-biscuit. The music might not be of the best but the lyrics are hilarious. You have to be up on UK cultural references though!

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 03/02/15 04:24 AM
Oh well, you win some you loose some!

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 03/02/15 04:22 AM

MAN U:soccer::trophy:

Are you a referee?. Referees love Man U especially when Rooney or RVP trip over their own shadow in the box!

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 03/02/15 04:19 AM
ELP, Rush, Yes and early Queen Stuff and Led Zep! Is that old enough?

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 03/02/15 04:17 AM

Coldplay. drinker

ZZZZzzzz!(opinions of course)

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 03/02/15 04:17 AM

the bee gees
:banana:

I know this is all about opinions but this is getting silly. Now where did I put my tight underpants!

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 03/02/15 04:13 AM

I'm surprised nobody mentioned the genius that was Django Reinhardt. He of the crippled left hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY1oo8sJzYY

You just have!

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 03/02/15 04:11 AM
I am I'm Me- Twisted Sister

DonnyRover's photo
Fri 02/27/15 05:55 AM

I love soccer more than anything and I'm a huge fan of REAL MADRID
Do you ever go to see them though? I support Celtic. I'm a season ticket holder and follow them all over Europe for either Champions League games, or Europa League matches. Just depends what competition we're in that year. A real fan follows their team, through thick and thin and no matter how far, regardless of the cost also!

I class myself as a real fan of Rovers but admit I don't go any more. Being a bit of a Marxist and anti-capitalist I hate what's happening to my beloved game.Between them,the Premier league and SKY (and now BT) have ruined the game I know and love.We wont even start on FIFA and various other European leagues who have contributed to the mess football is in today. I resent paying over �20 to see my favourite team, I would rather have several bets and then find out later how I got on. I don't go mad, its what I enjoy. I admit that I went to a lot of games when Donny where in the conference because it was only a fiver and you could mingle with opposing fans with no bother. I never thought they would get back in the league at one point if I'm honest.I admire real fans like you Messi but don't you get the feeling sometimes you are being ripped off to feed some greedy capitalist/s

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25