Community > Posts By > DonnyRover

DonnyRover's photo
Wed 12/17/14 05:14 AM

I used to play football in the 90s then took an Interest in kick boxing in the 2000's then I started playing Rugby in 2006 upto now.....at the same time I was doing that I got called for modelling fashion shows and ads and I also took an interest bodybuilding and weight training and various other things but that's off topic....
Did Boxing when i was at school, as well as playing football. I was on an 'S' ( schoolboy ) form with a Scottish SPL team from the ages of 14 - 17. Then went on to play semi-pro when i left school.

Yes Messi but we all know about the SPL,lol!! I was rubbish at all sport but I was s**t hot on the cornet which got me into Yorskshire schools band amongst others. Though I was half decent at basketball when I think back !!

DonnyRover's photo
Wed 12/17/14 05:09 AM
At the moment it's "I am I'm Me" by Twisted Sister

DonnyRover's photo
Wed 12/17/14 05:07 AM
Mine is Christmas time - Don't let the Bells end by The Darkness.
Whats yours?
:smile:

DonnyRover's photo
Tue 12/16/14 02:11 AM

Any Rugby player in here

Used to hate it at school, rain, snow, wind, sleet, fog. they used to make us play sad

Got more of an appreciation for now LOL

I am exactly the same, always got picked for rugby instead of footie, we used to have to play on frozen ice then go in the shower, I think our games teachers were just sadistic ba***s who had one big chip on their shouldetrs,lol

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 12/15/14 04:43 AM
I only buy CD's though I still call them albums being of a certain age! I buy whatever I think I will like though some bands I buy religiously such as Mastodon, Korn, Slayer, I used to buy everything Queen did on vynyl in the 70's and 80's. Some bands I just take a chance with and get to like them e.g Obituary, Diablo Swing orchestra, Satirycon and Motionless in White. I also buy Cds, that i used to have on vynyl if they are a fiver or less!I also have the best of Rush and a farewell to Kings on CD Stan!

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 12/15/14 04:43 AM
I like both codes of rugby, watching it that is. Wasps are my union team but I don't have a team preference for league. A lot of people e.g my brother only like one code, he loves union, hates league, I like league slightly more because it is easier to understand the rules,lol.

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 12/15/14 04:36 AM
Breakthrough - Queen

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 12/15/14 04:32 AM
All around my hat - Steeleye Span

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 12/15/14 04:30 AM
She'e a musical chameleon, changes with the times, nothing wrong with that I suppose though some people stick to what they like to play and listen to themselves rather than what will sell!

DonnyRover's photo
Thu 12/11/14 04:13 AM

Iron Maiden frontman Bruce Dickinson is also a fully licensed what? a.Paramedic.b.Teacher.c.Pilot.d.Contractor.

definitely c

DonnyRover's photo
Wed 12/10/14 04:10 AM

Sick Mother ****er's was the name of which band's fan club? a.WASP. b.Anthrax.c.Twisted Sister.d.Pantera.

C?

DonnyRover's photo
Tue 12/09/14 04:07 AM
I buy CD's on a whim and bought the latest opus by Obituary the other day namely Inked in Blood even though I had never heard anything by them. Its awesome, must get some of their back catologue.

DonnyRover's photo
Tue 12/09/14 03:58 AM
You Can't stop Rock and Roll -Twisted Sister

DonnyRover's photo
Sat 12/06/14 02:32 AM
Let me in your heart again - Queen. Its on the new album why it wasn't a single only they know. It's them all over,its brill.

DonnyRover's photo
Fri 12/05/14 02:17 AM
Voices - Disturbed

DonnyRover's photo
Fri 12/05/14 02:15 AM
United Abominations - Megadeth

DonnyRover's photo
Fri 12/05/14 02:14 AM
Inked In Blood - Obituary, AWESOME!!

DonnyRover's photo
Wed 12/03/14 03:15 AM

I like to watch tennis when I can. Djokovic is different class, with Federer a close second. Nadal is injury prone. I grudgingly concede that Murray aint bad but he has had a charisma by-pass. Jankovic is my favourite female player but she seems to choke in the second week of grand-slams
:smile:

that's not the only thing she chokes on oops

Oh do Behave!!

DonnyRover's photo
Wed 12/03/14 03:13 AM
South of Heaven - Slayer

DonnyRover's photo
Wed 12/03/14 03:13 AM
Honour is all we know - Rancid

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next