Community > Posts By > DonnyRover

DonnyRover's photo
Wed 01/28/15 02:32 AM

Only when i'm playing Tiger Woods, on the PS3! bigsmile

Watch out mate, according to some on this forum, Tiger is a cheat. Not my opinion but there was a thread about it last year.

DonnyRover's photo
Wed 01/28/15 02:29 AM

This is not a fair question. You need to take into consideration different genres and different generations. That said, the only logical answer is KISS.

Yep your right in one respect you have to take genres etc, into consideration and it's all about opinions but Kiss? What genre do they come under. Pantomime??

DonnyRover's photo
Wed 01/28/15 02:25 AM
I have said this before on this site if i have a bad day at work there's nothing like a bit of slayer, Obituary, Korn, Slipknot or Mastodon to chase the blues away!!
:smile: devil

DonnyRover's photo
Tue 01/27/15 04:45 AM
A few shocks in the FA cup this weekend. Like to see an underdog come up trumps.Not sure the overall winners will be an underdog though. Going to see Sheff u against spurs tomorrow night. Not a blades fan but "Come on you Blades" all the same

DonnyRover's photo
Tue 01/27/15 04:41 AM

Nope Metallica, all the way mate! bigsmile drinker

Sorry to disagree mate. I used to love Metallica but their last two albums have been poor
frustrated

DonnyRover's photo
Tue 01/27/15 04:40 AM
YEP I am an Opeth fan, only got into them last year.Bought Watershed CD yesterday different to their present stuff but still good.

DonnyRover's photo
Tue 01/27/15 04:37 AM

SLIPKNOT : They were right when they said People= ****.

Not my favourite band ever but one of my favourite gigs ever (Sheffield arena 16/01/15). Korn were awesome too!!
devil

DonnyRover's photo
Tue 01/27/15 04:34 AM
David Comes to Life - F****d Up

DonnyRover's photo
Tue 01/27/15 04:33 AM
Yep he certainly was unique even Freddie Mercury mentions him in one of his interviews.Not my cup of tea but talented all the same!

DonnyRover's photo
Sat 01/24/15 04:57 AM

Would rather have sex :-)

Me too love. I was going to ask if banging one off counts as exercise but thought better of it!!
:smile:

DonnyRover's photo
Sat 01/24/15 04:55 AM

I used to go jogging in the 1980's, now I have problems jogging my memory.
I bet your nose still runs though? laugh laugh laugh drinker

Only when I've got a cold!
laugh

DonnyRover's photo
Sat 01/24/15 04:31 AM
I used to go jogging in the 1980's, now I have problems jogging my memory.

DonnyRover's photo
Sat 01/24/15 04:27 AM
Question is which code is best or rather which do you
prefer? Must admit I watch both but if I had to pick one it would be league!!

DonnyRover's photo
Sat 01/24/15 04:22 AM
I had a double on Ghana and South Africa, yesterday. Oh well nearly did it. Second half of S Africa and Senegal was pretty decent. I've put Cameroon and Ivory Coast in one of my accas for this after.

DonnyRover's photo
Sat 01/24/15 04:17 AM

Life without music would be like a man without a woman

Nah some women nag. Life without music would be like life without football or soccer as some out there like to call it. Now that would be catastrophic,lol

DonnyRover's photo
Fri 01/23/15 07:15 AM
Not seen any of it yet due to work. Got a few days off so will be watching it when I can. I used to watch it a lot when it was on ITV4 live!

DonnyRover's photo
Fri 01/23/15 07:12 AM
Saw Korn and sliknot at Sheffield Arena last week, Oh my god, absolutely awesome, like going th hell and back. Both brill in their own ways.Definitely go to see either of them again!! Who needs joey??

DonnyRover's photo
Fri 01/23/15 07:08 AM
I have heard more Genesis with collins singing more than I have heard peter Gabriel and they werer ok with either as frontman.. My point is Collins solo stuff is bland, boring and too commercial for me where Gabriel is self indulgent and dosent seem to bothered about selling records or whatever they come out on these days,lol. I saw korn and Slipknot last week, now that was something else. I didn't enjoy it anymore than Peter Gabriels gig, they were both awesome but in different ways!!

DonnyRover's photo
Thu 01/15/15 05:49 AM
Yaaaawn!!!!

DonnyRover's photo
Thu 01/15/15 05:48 AM
Now now messi,we all go through phases. Must admit I only went to see Peter Gabriel last year cos my brother likes him and seeing he was going through the album "So"I was hoping that a certain Miss Bush would turn up even though I knew she wouldn't but the two backing singers were worth the admission fee and it was an awesome show!!Most of the sixth formers usually carried a Genesis or Yes album around when I was a first year at Comp. Must have been part of the uniform, lol