Community > Posts By > Glen

no photo
Sun 04/21/19 01:25 PM

G`day.

Seeing how Glen was from South Africa, perhaps he felt that race preference
was reminiscent of the days of "Apartheid" that was the political and social system of that country. { WikiLeaks: 1948-27 April, 1994 }

People are always going to have "preferences" on what type of person that they would like to meet, especially if they are trying to find a life partner or soul-mate, mate.{Australia}
I would not say that this is being racist.

Cheers,
Richard.

Racism did not only happen in South Africa or in Africa only, it happened still is happening everywhere. Whether we are progressing from it is still a debate but in my country saying a racist statement gets you in jail🤞

no photo
Sun 04/21/19 01:21 PM

Do South African Caucasians realize that being on this site, it will be mainly black people here for the obvious reasons being in the majority population. And stating that you only date a particular race it being a preference yes, but isn't it a racist statement somewhere somehow

I am not being facetious. But there is certainly not 'mainly black' people on this site. You and I are one of maybe a hand full that post in these threads, and that is rounding up. And in the states, we only have preferences in dating, even if those preferences are predicated on ancestry, or 'race'.

Although, personally, I find race based preferences, by definition, RACIST. In the states, we do just say its 'preference' to avoid argument and call it a day.

My point exactly sister why would you say I only date black people or I only date white people.. Shouldn't we relate with people based on their personalities not the color of their skin

no photo
Sun 04/21/19 01:15 PM
Sir you have given some valid statements, I am forced to agree with you, and no my sister is not available :joy::joy::joy::joy:

no photo
Sat 04/20/19 04:07 AM
Do South African Caucasians realize that being on this site, it will be mainly black people here for the obvious reasons being in the majority population. And stating that you only date a particular race it being a preference yes, but isn't it a racist statement somewhere somehow

no photo
Sat 08/18/18 01:03 AM
Hello new members I'm also new hahahaha

no photo
Wed 08/15/18 12:03 AM
People from pretoria or anywhere around Gauteng lets know each other