Community > Posts By > bocksbing

bocksbing's photo
Thu 12/13/18 03:55 PM
Meal ticketer, thats you chuck, no doubt at all but sad to hear

bocksbing's photo
Thu 12/13/18 03:54 PM
Edited by bocksbing on Thu 12/13/18 03:55 PM

I want someone who takes care of themself. They don't have to be in perfect shape but I don't want a man who looks like he is pregnant.

I want a man who is independent and financially secure. He doesn't have to be rich but if my 25 year old son is better off than the 50 year old man trying to date me, there is a problem.

I want him to be able to do "man's work" around the house. Cut grass, fix the lawnmower, fix a leaky faucet. Men want a woman who cleans house and can cook. He should handle his role.

I want him to be fun and adventurous. Road trip, new restaurant, take a new class, learn a new hobby etc. If all he wants to do is eat and screw, we have a problem.

I want him to be charming. I want him to open doors and pick up the check. Bring me flowers. Not some thing he has to do every time he sees me but if coming over and eating up all my groceries is all he wants to do, we have a problem.

I want him to be honest. Sometimes I think liars lie just because they can. I don't want someone who i can't trust.

I want him to be smart. Doesn't have to be a rocket scientist but he must be able to have conversations about some thing besides sex and gossip.

bocksbing's photo
Thu 12/13/18 03:53 PM

bocksbing's photo
Tue 11/06/18 05:08 PM

Money. $$$$$

In a relationship doesn't mean the Couple is In love.

Could even be One sided. Man is woman is not.

Some don't know the Real meaning of Love.

Money. $$$$$

In a relationship doesn't mean the Couple is In love.

Could even be One sided. Man is woman is not.

Some don't know the Real meaning of Love.

Sorry but you would say that if after looking at your profile lol

bocksbing's photo
Wed 10/17/18 04:16 AM

Read above!

What's it got to do with you lady, keep your nose out

bocksbing's photo
Mon 10/08/18 01:40 PM

yes agreed with your opinion and advice. thank you :pray::pray::pray:.

I've just looked at your profile and I don't think you have your best photo as your main photo chuck flowerforyou

bocksbing's photo
Fri 10/05/18 02:44 PM
My white stepfather brought us three mixed-race kids up as his own from the early 1960's till the day he died, sadly at the early age of 63 years. I don't know anything that comes close to that commitment to a woman with child.

bocksbing's photo
Sat 09/29/18 01:13 PM

Sometimes a person finds a perfect match. I. Think it is Rare to find it Online.

Think it rare to find anywhere, In some ways it's easier to perhaps meet your perfect match online as you'll meet infinitely more possible partners online than you might ever do socializing, especially as not everyone gets out and about every week. Not to mention the distance online dating covers.

bocksbing's photo
Sat 09/29/18 01:05 PM
I just finished a long term relationship of 5 years 18 months ago but just about finished a recent one of a year long and found the emotion of being in love was the love making I ever had and the climax was 10 better too. I never felt in love with my last partner and just didn't experience the same or similar feelings that I had with the 5 years old relationship.

Therefore I ask myself.....Is sex better while in love or just the same without love, even though the answer seems obvious.....but is it.

bocksbing's photo
Thu 08/23/18 01:39 PM

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/21/ms-13-gang-members-gaining-numbers-by-recruiting-i

Nearly a quarter of MS-13 gang members arrested or charged with crimes since 2012 came to the U.S. as part of the Obama-era surge of Unaccompanied Alien Children (UAC), including a staggering number who have faced murder charges, according to the Center for Immigration Studies, which looked at 506 cases

no, I mean the more than three quarters who didnt ....lol.

Immigration does not 'vet' kids because there is no record to vet, legal or not.

That fact remains that these kids came here and killed . that is the undeniable... fact. And there are families here that surely would disagree with your logic. The families of the dead.

So, as long as Mexican parents throw their kids over the fence into America we are to take them and do what???

Give them to who?...Who takes care of them?... MS-13?.. because that is where a lot are ending up.

Going back to my post of yesterday

13 MS-13 gangbangers arrested for murdering 4 people. Chopping their bodies up with machetes ( their trademark) out of the 13 arrested.

12 were illegal aliens

So spin your tail of %'s to the family of the 4 that were chopped up. I would love to see that.

there is no spin. there is only logic, to treat a whole demographic based on what those violent members inside it do, is bigoted and discriminatory.

as far as who will take care of them, I also addressed that. In our judicial system, we make plea bargains, we take deals, we decide who to prosecute or not. justice does allow DISCRETION and leeway. Causing someones death is considered homicide, but not all homicide is treated blanketly, but instead on intent and sometimes planning.

children are guilty of no crime because their parents take them along while committing theirs. IF there is someone who can sponsor them (be legally responsible for their support) there should be an option for them to remain in the place that has become home for them. And if, after they reach an age to sign a legal document, instead of fear of deportation, there should be a way for them to receive a stay while applying for legal status.

Thanks you in return :-)

bocksbing's photo
Thu 08/23/18 10:49 AM

Has anyone ever come across a positive illegal immigrant story of any kind as I feel those illegal immigrants that come to the USA for a better life will clap and cheer to the rooftops like any normal person would when the illegal immigrant murderer is caught and fully gets what he/she deserves and the victims family also gets Justice too :cry:
you seem to be glossing over the word "illegal"...

What do you mean by glossing over the word "illegal", you misunderstand if I understand you correctly.

I'm making the point that some illegal immigrants just like you and me i.e. want a better life for their families but are good people that will hate what happened to that poor murdered woman and also her family suffering like they are now, too.

But I wouldn't condemn the son of a KKK member just because his father may have took part in all sorts of violence in that KKK members past.

If the USA is like the UK then folk break the speed limit all the time going about their daily lives but they are still good people trying to live their lives as honestly as possible. Does anyone understand what I'm trying to say.

I would also say that even illegal immigrants contribute to USA society in good ways.

Illegal immigrants are not all bad. Just as all humans on this planet of ours are not all the same, their individuals.....like Illegal immigrants.

The USA seems so divided when looked at her from the outside. It's very scary sometimes when we think back over the past 200 years or so, and I think, could history repeat itself yet again..........I say yet again as the Rwandan tragedy is only a few years past in relative terms.

I will bow out of this debate. Thanks

bocksbing's photo
Wed 08/22/18 02:53 AM
You've just said it!!!

bocksbing's photo
Tue 08/21/18 04:51 PM
Has anyone ever come across a positive illegal immigrant story of any kind as I feel those illegal immigrants that come to the USA for a better life will clap and cheer to the rooftops like any normal person would when the illegal immigrant murderer is caught and fully gets what he/she deserves and the victims family also gets Justice too :cry:

bocksbing's photo
Tue 08/21/18 04:35 PM
I see profile's from a woman that won't give the time of day to a poor message like "hello hot stuff" or just Hi, which is fair enough. But, is it me or do some other women want to receive more than one message from a guy before they'll respond back. But still not getting anywhere even then, though

I think you can only send 3 messages to a member and if you didn't get
a reply back, you get locked out... meaning you cannot send this member
more emails until they reply. Good system, don't you think?

Anyway, no reply means not interested... so move on.

On the Uk site, I believe it's 5 messages you can send out without reply, which stops pestering by one towards another.

I think the blonde lady's right, It's must be sheer volume that prevents a sound and good honest message from getting zip in return. I'm not the best author in the world but I never ever a single or double worded send to any one. but the lady who makes the point that some may get away with it if you've put some good effort into a profile page.

Thanks for all your responses so far :-)

bocksbing's photo
Tue 08/21/18 09:26 AM
I see profile's from a woman that won't give the time of day to a poor message like "hello hot stuff" or just Hi, which is fair enough. But, is it me or do some other women want to receive more than one message from a guy before they'll respond back. But still not getting anywhere even then, though

bocksbing's photo
Mon 05/22/17 04:10 PM
You don't say what happened after your 25+ together chuck :-)

bocksbing's photo
Sun 05/21/17 05:31 AM
Both do unfortunatly

bocksbing's photo
Mon 05/15/17 03:11 AM
What you say is all well and good for some ........but if two people meet and have found their soul mates then theirs nothing wrong with wanting to marry again either.......its a bit like sex, when your in love then sex with your lover is so much more meaningful, deeper and satisfying than otherwise. Marriage become a natural progression in some relationship chuck :-)

bocksbing's photo
Mon 05/15/17 02:55 AM
Do sex play a big part for you in your relationships

bocksbing's photo
Fri 05/27/16 12:49 AM
Does anyone know What does a white heart mean instead of a red heart when they appear next names after doing a general search? Don't know if it just applies to the UK, but thats where I am.