Community > Posts By > petemcl

petemcl's photo
Sun 08/03/14 01:25 PM
also cute biggrin

petemcl's photo
Sun 08/03/14 01:24 PM

you know what else is true...
. the way they don't just come out and ask. you to do something..
they hint at it.. like you know. the closet door is making a squeaking noise..ok.. it just started the other day..ok.. do you think there's something wrong with it.. how am I supposed to know.. what am I. a squeaky hinge expert.. no I'm just saying.. its squeaking... well would you like to go out for dinner and discuss it further... or perhaps you would just like me to fix it...lmao

they seem to like not having to ask and for someone to just do it (i don't mean it like that). mind reading seems to be a preference, but in real life men aren't that empathetic and we find it challenging. but it is part of the experience of a relationship, the never knowing and guessing is part of the charm of being with someone

I am going to disagree with you two right here.
Personally, speaking for myself and only myself here, I tell a man exactly what it is I want. If I hint around about it what I will end up with is a new tool box instead of a new stand mixer...tongue2

sorry for generalizing, but then again i don't want a tool box, i'd rather get something for the women i love, as it would bring me more happiness
she's sayin she wants to avoid you giving her a toolbox.

YES ^^^^ :laughing: I already have one of those...lol

oh, that's what you meant by tool boxblushing

petemcl's photo
Sun 08/03/14 01:07 PM

they hint at it.. like you know. the closet door is making a squeaking noise..ok.. it just started the other day..ok.. do you think there's something wrong with it.. how am I supposed to know.. what am I. a squeaky hinge expert.. no I'm just saying.. its squeaking... well would you like to go out for dinner and discuss it further... or perhaps you would just like me to fix it...lmao

they seem to like not having to ask and for someone to just do it (i don't mean it like that). mind reading seems to be a preference, but in real life men aren't that empathetic and we find it challenging. but it is part of the experience of a relationship, the never knowing and guessing is part of the charm of being with someone

I am going to disagree with you two right here.
Personally, speaking for myself and only myself here, I tell a man exactly what it is I want. If I hint around about it what I will end up with is a new tool box instead of a new stand mixer...tongue2

sorry for generalizing, but then again i don't want a tool box, i'd rather get something for the women i love, as it would bring me more happiness

petemcl's photo
Sun 08/03/14 01:05 PM

cuteflowerforyou

always cute? why not manly or tough or bad-*** gangsta?
anyway here is a flower for you flowerforyou

the buffest...handsomest....manliest man I have ever known!!!bigsmile flowerforyou

awesomeness, i knew it was true lol.
your pic makes you look so cool, are you a rocker?

I am anything you want me to be pete...lol:tongue: laugh

that's what they all say, lol

petemcl's photo
Sun 08/03/14 01:02 PM

my closet door is squeaking...can you fix it?tongue2

we love to fix things, it makes us feel useful and manly to tinker with tools, same as the open a jar for me thing, even though i suspect women just ask us to keep our ego high. we are a basic animal

petemcl's photo
Sun 08/03/14 12:58 PM

cuteflowerforyou

the buffest...handsomest....manliest man I have ever known!!!bigsmile flowerforyou

awesomeness, i knew it was true lol.
your pic makes you look so cool, are you a rocker?

petemcl's photo
Sun 08/03/14 12:54 PM

petemcl's photo
Sun 08/03/14 12:50 PM

cuteflowerforyou

petemcl's photo
Sun 08/03/14 12:48 PM
i was expecting rage posts from angry women for even bringing this up. i have grew up with 3 generations of women and i have an idea on what they want, but it seems that most don't be true to what they really want, maybe due to societies expectations of women, which i think is confining and not fair, as anyone should be allowed to do what they prefer. i respect feminists the most as they are honest towards their feelings

petemcl's photo
Sun 08/03/14 12:10 PM
though that film would be a good point of reference to start from, as everyone seemed to want different things and the things were believable. why not the company of someone who is caring and doesn't mind sitting about and watching a movie together. as spending any time together should be cool, cooking them a meal and just generally enjoying each others conversations.

petemcl's photo
Sun 08/03/14 12:04 PM

Well, IMHO, the movie was pretty good and clear explaining it all. Watch the movie for answers! lol Mel Gibson was great in it! lol

seen that film, when the kid caught him wearing the tights it was funny. and i thought he was quiet funny it it. but can you imagine the same film with sandra bullock and it called "what men want?", i bet it would be rated 18 and over lol

petemcl's photo
Sun 08/03/14 11:59 AM

Gidday mate, that sounds interesting. drinker

yeah. hopefully it's a true thing, as it would be disappointing if i imagined it.

petemcl's photo
Sun 08/03/14 11:58 AM
Freud couldn't work this out, i'm guessing that different women like different things, which makes sense. but why do they assume they know what a man want's as men are just as varied. i often hear all men are the same but for example Jesus and Hitler were quiet different. so how can any gender really know what the other wants? i personally value someones trust more than anything else. but what does everyone else think? (and no sexist answers please)

petemcl's photo
Sun 08/03/14 11:48 AM

when a girl whistled at me..
. and shouts out.. nice ***..
Man.. I just love that.. makes me so happy.... WHAT.. WELL IT DOES..laugh .. got to take it , when I can get itrofl ..:banana:

yeah, when a girl gets whistled at she's like "pigs...", but if a guy gets whistled he's like "i'm going to marry her". we are definitely the most emotionally repressed. lol

petemcl's photo
Sun 08/03/14 11:46 AM
what goes quark?

posh ducks

petemcl's photo
Sun 08/03/14 11:44 AM
water is so cool, and it looks different depending on the speed direction and quantity, i think canada has a weird whirl pool that is caused by a slightly higher level of concrete with an odd shaped fissure which causes this doctor who style vortex, or maybe i dreamt it, but i hope it's real

petemcl's photo
Sun 08/03/14 11:35 AM
girls like girl talk but guys find guy talk depressing and with rules.

eg.

"did you see the match last night?"

every man in the room replies "yes i did" in a borderline autistic sort of way.

am i right ladies? am i right?. even though i hate sports

petemcl's photo
Sun 08/03/14 11:33 AM
looks so coolsmokin

petemcl's photo
Sun 07/27/14 03:20 PM

Handsome fella!

cute girl blushing

petemcl's photo
Sun 07/27/14 02:58 PM

Have you heard about the new drug doctor's are prescribing to depressed lesbians.

It's called trydicagain

lol,

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25