Community > Posts By > petemcl

petemcl's photo
Fri 07/25/14 11:51 AM

a reason to live.

Sunsets, Flowers, Summer Rain, Spring Flowers, Freshly Cut Grass, The Smile From a Stranger, The Smell of Leather, The Smell of a Horse, Sunrises, Freshly Cooked Bacon, Cute Puppies and Kittens, The Sweet Music Artists Share, A Walk In The Park, The Colors of Fall.......

There are so many many more reasons than what I have listed here (((Pete))). flowerforyou
Life is an amazing and beautiful GIFT that we have all been given.
Sometimes I know the path gets dark and our beasts haunt us.
It is in these times that we must take another step in our journey down our path.
Find your happy place, it will help you take those steps.

thank you so much for caring about a stranger, living with this is embarrassing, and painful. i just want to be normal, cause how could someone like me meet anyone if i'm feeling this way

petemcl's photo
Fri 07/25/14 11:43 AM
thank you all so much, i just had to let someone know,
(starting up crying again), thank you, this means a lot to me...

petemcl's photo
Fri 07/25/14 11:38 AM
i was told by the doctor it might be just a phase. but this was when i were 8. and i think 18 years of this is a bit too much, over 2 thirds of my life on meds and in therapy. and even my friends are in the dark about it. the only think keeping me going is my sense of humor. and some people i see on this site cheers me up at times....:cry:

petemcl's photo
Fri 07/25/14 11:32 AM

the tedium of life is drawing me closer to ultimatum. been like this for a while but have been taught to pretend it's not the case. the light at the end of the tunnel is probably just part of the train moving towards me; as i lay down on the tracks. any advice for bleakness? indifferent

I can't tell you what to do with your life. I can only tell you what has worked for me.
Were it not for my faith in Messiah Jesus, I would have given up on living a long time ago.

i used to have faith until something really bad happened which caused me to lose it, but thank you for acknowledging me

petemcl's photo
Fri 07/25/14 11:28 AM

Yes I am ready!

looks like mikey finally found jesus

petemcl's photo
Fri 07/25/14 11:27 AM

Stranger

you shouldn't talk to strangers mike, or michael jackson, but i guess you'd need a wee ji board for the latter

petemcl's photo
Fri 07/25/14 11:22 AM
the tedium of life is drawing me closer to ultimatum. been like this for a while but have been taught to pretend it's not the case. the light at the end of the tunnel is probably just part of the train moving towards me; as i lay down on the tracks. any advice for bleakness? indifferent

petemcl's photo
Fri 07/25/14 11:16 AM
other peoples happiness makes me happy

petemcl's photo
Fri 07/25/14 11:16 AM
michael jackson

petemcl's photo
Tue 07/22/14 09:20 PM
deja vubiggrin

petemcl's photo
Mon 07/21/14 03:45 PM

i think after a year without sex you get your virginity back

that would be cool, but a year is a long time to keep avoiding sex. as it's an offer that is difficult to say no to. plus most of us will say yes

oats were already sown. not saying it won't change back to how i was but i have to like the guy a lot first. id have to know him pretty well.

true , i wouldn't want a one night stand, it's best to only have sex with someone you have got to know a bit, strangers aren't satisfying

petemcl's photo
Mon 07/21/14 03:41 PM
wa doing squat thrusts the other day, practicing lol

petemcl's photo
Mon 07/21/14 03:40 PM
romance is more valuable and rewarding, than money. eternal happiness can't be bought

petemcl's photo
Mon 07/21/14 03:38 PM
psychedelic flowers

petemcl's photo
Thu 07/17/14 05:25 PM
Albertan soul mate

petemcl's photo
Thu 07/17/14 05:23 PM
it is in our DNA to mate, though one gender will have more of a compulsion for it, and in mammals it's usually the male, as it is more chance to keep the species continuing. so male is the process obsessive and the female is the result obsessive. not to make us sound like animals, but at the end of the day we are

petemcl's photo
Thu 07/17/14 05:20 PM

You should try it grasshopper, it frees your mind.......and makes it all the sweeter when you finally meet someone.

i wouldn't say it frees your mind, it's a bit like a drug, and can be addictive. they say you are strong willed if you can pass on sex at least ten times. i'm up to zero, lol

petemcl's photo
Thu 07/17/14 03:14 PM
lava is so cool looking even though it's hot

petemcl's photo
Thu 07/17/14 03:13 PM
worship-able

petemcl's photo
Thu 07/17/14 03:12 PM

i think after a year without sex you get your virginity back

that would be cool, but a year is a long time to keep avoiding sex. as it's an offer that is difficult to say no to. plus most of us will say yes

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25