Community > Posts By > GrannyCali

GrannyCali's photo
Mon 08/23/10 03:26 AM
Hey Scott,
I have never had the pleasure of "playing" with you in the forums but certainly look forward to it! Chin up, people make mistakes just keep a smile on your face and remember next time DD no not bra size lol !

GrannyCali's photo
Wed 08/11/10 03:01 PM
Welcome to Mingle2 and best of luck!!

GrannyCali's photo
Wed 08/11/10 09:44 AM
Good morning! Welcome to Mingle2! Hope you enjoy~

GrannyCali's photo
Mon 08/09/10 10:36 PM

I still like some tongue, how much depends on who's tongue it is....

LOL me toooooo but wrong lips
oops did I say that aloud?

GrannyCali's photo
Mon 08/09/10 10:17 PM
As for me.... @ 40
I absolutely am in my prime! I love sex more then I ever did in the past however, when it comes to kissing I enjoy a soft sensual kiss very much but have no desire to have someones tongue shoved down my throat.

GrannyCali's photo
Mon 08/09/10 10:49 AM
It is on YOUTUBE I think that is bad enough LOL

GrannyCali's photo
Mon 08/09/10 10:48 AM
Where is CUPID when I need him LOL

GrannyCali's photo
Mon 08/09/10 10:43 AM
While at a BBQ last night my heel got caught between 2 chairs and I took a hard fall it was very humorous until I found out it was video taped! Tell me about the last time you had an embarrassing moment!

GrannyCali's photo
Mon 08/09/10 10:38 AM
Yucca Valley, California and you?

GrannyCali's photo
Fri 07/30/10 12:38 PM
Just starting my life over after raising a family and retiring from my career! Ready for some adventure! Please view my profile and let me know how to fix it LOL! I look forward to making new friends and seeing how this online bit really works! Any suggestions are gladly welcomed!!

GrannyCali's photo
Thu 07/29/10 11:48 PM

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
I am single
How bout You???
Single

Well hello handsome!
Thank youblushing

My utmost pleasure!!

GrannyCali's photo
Thu 07/29/10 11:46 PM
I love late night sex! I mean text!

GrannyCali's photo
Thu 07/29/10 11:24 PM
Carpe' Diem ~ Latin for SEIZE THE DAY

GrannyCali's photo
Thu 07/29/10 11:11 PM

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
I am single
How bout You???
Single

Well hello handsome!

GrannyCali's photo
Thu 07/29/10 10:10 PM
My random thought? why do I only have 8 posts? I'm certain I have lots to say LOL

GrannyCali's photo
Thu 07/29/10 10:06 PM
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
I am single
How bout You???

GrannyCali's photo
Wed 07/28/10 02:33 PM
I find that everytime I post something online the only men who reply or try to contact me are WAY to young (I don't fancy myself a cougar) or way to old. I am 40, I don't understand the issue LOL I know there are men my age who are single not sure what I'm doing wrong. Maybe I need some help with my profile any suggestions???

GrannyCali's photo
Tue 07/27/10 01:16 AM
Have any of you checked out the divorce rate lately? I am willing to bet most of you have married for "LOVE" before. If love is the only reason to marry than why is the divorce rate so high? There are many different reasons to marry. In other countries there are pre-arranged marriages or marriages with a dowry those countries do not have such a high divorce rate. It cracks me up Americans (I am one by the way) are so in love with being in love, the second the honeymoon stage is over than we go back to wanting to find love again. I simply think it is highly overated.
I could marry a man for money and travel the world it would be better than sitting at home on my laptop tying to meet someone online! LOL

GrannyCali's photo
Sat 05/22/10 06:22 PM
I would like to have an actual conversation with a guy that does not somehow involve sex. I know its crazy.

GrannyCali's photo
Sat 05/22/10 02:52 AM
What a minimium of 5000 posts and no closer than 1500 miles??? LOL! So hello everyone! If I have to post at least 5000 posts before I can message someone than my facebook friends are going to be really upset. That means I won't have time to play their silly games anymore I will have to spend all my time one here! What to do what to do...............How about if I invite them all to join then just have random conversations with them all? Shoot I could rack up 5000 posts in no time!