Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 04/17/23 11:39 AM
Everything costs money! Especially love.

no photo
Mon 04/17/23 11:34 AM
There can be shivery without ownership of a women.

no photo
Thu 02/16/23 04:27 PM
Maybe in your profile state more what you are looking for and more about yourself.

Also you don't state what type of disability you have so I can only make some suggestions. Contact different organizations for disabled persons and events and see whom you meet through those. Like someone said the more people you meet your chances increase.

I would never say never but I don't know your physical situation or your talents but I am guessing there might be something maybe out side the norm that you are able to do for employment. Maybe start volunteering for some organization using your computer skills and go from there.

There has to be some dating sites for someone is disabled. Try to build some friendships around events and go from there.

I am a believer there is someone for everyone.

no photo
Wed 02/15/23 06:11 PM
Got up my nerve to video chat one person. All they did was talk about how young i looked and joked about my job. All which they knew in advance. It will take me awhile to try again.

no photo
Fri 01/06/23 04:34 PM
I am young and I still would love my doors opened and my chair pulled out. Also go to the door to pick her up.

no photo
Wed 11/16/22 04:49 PM
I have been put down because of my height and my skin colour also