Community > Posts By > coolrytz

no photo
Sat 10/12/13 10:40 AM
Aahmmm Undestanding With your Feeling ..Kindly Cut my undergarments Hair with Your Saluty Hand Don't worry I'll Give you Some Bugs For It .

no photo
Sat 10/12/13 09:36 AM
Because m Build with lots of confidence and Full of Joy with a +ve Attitude n Loosers using A mirror to see a Beautifull Face with a ugly mind !!!

no photo
Sat 10/12/13 09:04 AM
Ollaaa Mingle M still A single Old Granny Dng Here only Mingle Mingle LOL

no photo
Sat 10/12/13 08:53 AM
I Don't know what should i tell you U are in menopause situtation so u can't understand with a Young Blood LoL !!!

no photo
Sat 10/12/13 08:48 AM
I Don't care what people is thinking about what i said just simply M a straight Forward person and living in reality ..fakes and Unnecessary Advice to peoples It's out of my Dictionary !!

no photo
Sat 10/12/13 08:32 AM
Yesterday i joined it and searching a lot but evrytime i found a sick or a psycho person yet to waiting for A Good person for a Good friend !!!

no photo
Sat 10/12/13 08:26 AM
Well You should Consult with a Psychiatry Go along with a Counciling That'll Help u a lot !!

no photo
Sat 10/12/13 08:22 AM

Am I a sex addict? My friends are worried about me because I have a lot of sex, mostly with woman i meet on the internet. I know it’s not normal but I’ve been single for six long, lonely years and I’d rather have sex with strangers than no sex at all.

no photo
Sat 10/12/13 08:17 AM
M new one on this web site i came to know here i can find some kind of sexy and charming Girls but here mostly of Womens are divorced oldy granny and fatty Pig And mostly Guys are pscho or sick for Sex Dam bad luck !!

no photo
Sat 10/12/13 07:55 AM
well m new one on this site here to make some good friend ...any body native from delhi or NCR kindly drop me a msg Thanks

no photo
Fri 10/11/13 12:03 AM
M new one on Jz join it today Anybody want to be my Friend Thanks !!