Community > Posts By > Vincent

Vincent's photo
Mon 10/17/22 04:09 AM
Edited by Vincent on Mon 10/17/22 04:13 AM
It likely means they are not toxic and complicated which is the opposite of most women these days. Westernized modern women are the most toxic. Your best bet is to go to Asia to get a good girl since they are less corrupted there, but don't let her get corrupted once she moves to whatever western nation. Females are more easily corrupted than males so be careful with her.

Vincent's photo
Mon 10/17/22 04:00 AM
Anybody here that believes in reality creation?

Vincent's photo
Mon 10/17/22 03:58 AM
I feel that most people don't matter to me or I dislike them or I hate them. There are only a select few that I care about and I have a soft spot for. Those people are special to me. The majority of humanity are garbage and they are going to Hell so why should I care about them?

Vincent's photo
Mon 10/17/22 03:44 AM
SWARM - Alpha & Omega (Official Lyric Video)

Vincent's photo
Mon 10/17/22 03:05 AM
Edited by Vincent on Mon 10/17/22 03:06 AM
Pretty sadistic when it comes to correcting people when they are actually in the wrong. I should have been lawyer/prosecutor. Ha ha ha! Damn, I need to stop being like this, but maybe there is a good purpose to this bad quality of mine.

Vincent's photo
Mon 10/17/22 03:02 AM
I am thinking that I like bragging to make people feel stupid.

Vincent's photo
Mon 10/17/22 02:56 AM
Being bored. I have realized that people pretend to laugh, mock, or pretend to be superior to a superior being out of insecurity. This is often done subconsciously and often done by women. It's really dumb. They like doing it indirectly and anonymously, too.

Vincent's photo
Mon 10/17/22 02:46 AM
I am thinking that idiots tend to laugh when they come across something they do not understand and they will often think that the thing they do not understand is nonsense. It's only nonsense because they cannot make sense of it because they are too dumb to make sense of it.

Yes, I hate most humans and I hate this world and I will be happy when God destroys everything. Creation does not deserve to exist anymore. The material realm is a mistake made by a woman. God will create a new creation that will be much better than the current one.

Vincent's photo
Mon 10/17/22 02:38 AM
Edited by Vincent on Mon 10/17/22 02:49 AM
I am thinking that from now on I will ignore people who are too stupid to interact with online and offline unless I want to mess with them. I was actually requested to be spoken to by two of the best debaters in the world, but I declined. They probably wanted to challenge me in a debate. No thanks.

Vincent's photo
Mon 10/17/22 02:29 AM
I think it's really annoying being the smartest person in the room all the time. I always have to deal with inferior intellects who think they are smarter than me. The best thing to do is ignore them. I often go to forums to think out loud and I don't really care much if you disagree with me.

Vincent's photo
Mon 10/17/22 02:21 AM
Edited by Vincent on Mon 10/17/22 02:25 AM
Being up late and waiting for the world to end. I believe that the world will end within our lifetimes. I feel that my priority is God, Truth, and entering Heaven. Also, I just want a woman for sex now since almost none of them are worth anything beyond that. Eventually, I will forget about Earth women since most of them are garbage. Actually, most humans are garbage and will go to Hell.

Vincent's photo
Sun 10/16/22 01:52 PM
I just found out I am also Chinese Royalty.

Vincent's photo
Sun 10/16/22 07:22 AM
Edited by Vincent on Sun 10/16/22 07:36 AM
They might also be desperate perverts or just perverts in general, man. Ha ha ha!

Vincent's photo
Sun 10/16/22 04:51 AM
Edited by Vincent on Sun 10/16/22 05:03 AM
That might mean they have loose morals. Anything goes with them. Being open minded is good, but if it's too open, it won't be good.

They could be open minded about sexual things.

Vincent's photo
Sun 10/16/22 04:50 AM
The same old thing as usual. I am still focused on healing.

Vincent's photo
Sun 10/16/22 04:47 AM
Dealing with the pain. I have realized that I am really cursed and really gifted. I guess you can say that I am half dark and half light in different ways. I am not going to let the darkness consume me. I will transmute my darkness to light and end the pain forever. I have heard that beings who are nearing completion have a lot of karma and must go through a really hard test. I also realized that the pain itself can lead to the cure.

The Truth is the most hated thing in this world and that is because the world is run by The Liar.

Vincent's photo
Sun 10/16/22 03:10 AM
The wild woman attitude is the self destruction of the woman. A wild woman destroys the people around her. The wild woman is the destruction of humanity. We are all suffering because of the rebellion of Pistis Sophia who created the material realm and the rebellion of Eve. Pistis Sophia was not qualified to create the material realm because she did not create it with her male pair therefore Earth Realm/Reincarnation Cycle has been corrupted from the start. Earth Realm is a mistake. All women have inherited Eve's rebellious nature. Women are the downfall of men. Women are the downfall of humanity. Women are the downfall of creation. We inherit our karma and sins from our ancestors and past lives and it is our responsibility to correct ourselves so that we can reverse the curses of our past lives and ancestors.

Vincent's photo
Sun 10/16/22 02:04 AM
Edited by Vincent on Sun 10/16/22 02:52 AM
Being alone is a woman's worst nightmare. Men love being alone. Women need men. Men don't need women. Again, there are exceptions to the rules, but exceptions are uncommon or rare.

A woman who knows they are the dark side and enjoys being the dark side should be left alone because they will only destroy your life and they will enjoy destroying your life.

Women are chaos and destruction. Men are order and creation.

Men run and create everything, while women mainly sit there and benefit from the men's power, knowledge, and capabilities.

When a woman loses her fertility, she has become useless when it comes to making children. A man that wants children has no need for an infertile woman. All these strong independent women who are working on building their careers and being whores are unknowingly making themselves unwanted and useless. Oftentimes when a woman wakes up to the reality that she is obsolete and redundant, she will turn to spirituality/religion/God because it will be her only solace. Only God will love a ruined woman. This is the reality of the strong and independent woman who has listened to Satan too much.

Vincent's photo
Sun 10/16/22 12:55 AM
Edited by Vincent on Sun 10/16/22 01:49 AM
Most women will never find a man and will die alone because most women are not good enough to be a wife especially in the modern era because they have been corrupted by liberalism which is of the Devil.

As a woman ages, the less she is desired because her beauty, femininity, and youth are gone. When most women reach 30, they start falling apart inside and out.

When a man ages, his value does not go down that much, especially if he has achievements that are valuable to women. A woman's value is mostly based on their beauty, youth, and femininity. A woman that has achievements like a man are usually found unattractive by men, since women with many achievements are considered manly. As women waste their time making manly achievements, they become less desired, because the older a woman gets, the less she is desired as mentioned above.

Men are not intimidated by a woman's achievements, we just find them unattractive because men find manly achievements manly. Strong and independent women are manly and men don't want manly women unless they are unmanly.

Good men find promiscuous women disgusting, but modern women think that is what men want because they have been brainwashed by feminism. The only type of man that wants a promiscuous woman is a man that wants to use women for sex, and these types of men are the minority, but most women think these types of men are all men.

Women are crazy due to their emotional nature. Men are sane due to being more logical.

Women tend to need the attention of men because most are attention seekers. Men don't really need a woman's attention and many are fine living alone.

Men are more trustworthy than women. Women are often deceitful and cannot be fully trusted.

Men have honor and integrity. Women have no accountability. Women will never admit their dark nature.

Men are generally the Light side. Women are generally the dark side.

Women are the weaker gender in most ways compared to men.

These are just generalizations and I understand there are exceptions to the rules and there are gray areas.

If you understand the Yin and the Yang, you will understand men and women.

Vincent's photo
Sat 10/15/22 11:42 AM
I just eat when I am hungry and that caused me to lose about 40 pounds in 1 year.

Previous 1 3