Community > Posts By > Mr_Music

Mr_Music's photo
Thu 10/08/09 05:11 PM
Got my copy the morning it was released! The whole album ROCKS!

Mr_Music's photo
Thu 10/08/09 06:40 AM
Plant says it.

Mr_Music's photo
Thu 10/08/09 06:21 AM
Thank you again, Lisa. You are absolutely correct.

Mr_Music's photo
Thu 10/08/09 01:26 AM
It took a PACKER to get you where you currently are, viqueen fan.

Mr_Music's photo
Thu 10/08/09 01:23 AM
That's okay. You go right on ahead and spout off all you want. I wonder how fast you'll change your tune when it's YOUR girlfriend, YOUR wife, YOUR mother, YOUR sister, somebody YOU are close to gets diagnosed with this terrible affliction. It may even be YOURSELF (yes, men can get it, too!). Are you still gonna be bitching THEN?

I'm very much aware that "drugs" do not "cure" ANY affliction, cancer or otherwise. Never have, never will. All they do is quiet the problem for a while, because there's no money in wellness. Therefore, drugs only really serve to keep a person sick, and people buy into the idea that they're helping them, so they keep buying and taking that pill every day for the rest of their lives, in turn continuously creating more and more revenue for Big Pharma. This disease is different, because it can strike anybody. It's a killer, and at least they're trying to find a way to fix it.

I think it's absolutely fantastic the the NFL has thrown their hat in the ring for doing what they can to help promote awareness for this deadly affliction. When it comes to taking care of the beloved women in their lives, it takes a REAL man to not be embarrassed to wear pink.

Mr_Music's photo
Wed 10/07/09 05:16 PM

I lived with there guitarist up in reno for two months (he claimed to be) his name was R T friedman i would like to know if he's tellin the truth

He's not. He's yankin' yer chain.

Mr_Music's photo
Wed 10/07/09 08:20 AM
But why do I have to email people? why is it that no one emails me ? or emails me back ? I was looking for advice not a kick in the face

First of all, you "have to email people" OR participate in the forums if you want anyone to even notice you exist. You cannot seriously expect anyone to look in their little crystal ball and realize, "Oh, hey! This guy wants to talk to me!"

Secondly, if no one is emailing you, again, it's most likely due to the fact that nobody knows you're here. Get in the forums and get your bad self noticed.

Thirdly....nobody is obligated to email anybody back. Some folks may see this as rude, but the cold, hard fact is, they don't owe you a damn thing, even if you DID email them first.

Just sayin'.

Mr_Music's photo
Wed 10/07/09 07:42 AM
Gee, Dubz, you're starting to sound just like Jawarski, Tirico, and Gruden when they creamed their jeans all through the game, as though they've never seen anybody (specifically Favre) play like that before. Whoop-de-doo.

The funniest thing is, nobody had anything good to say about him while he was here at the Packers. In fact, people went out of their way to pick him apart, including sportscasters, despite the fact that he already held every NFL record known to man. Then he goes to the Jets, and people are still "la-de-da" for the most part. Now, all of a sudden he goes to Minnesota, and he's suddenly like the second coming of God? Gimme a break.

Congradulations, Minnesota. You've finally got Brett Favre. Whoopee. It only took you 17 years to do it. And if by some EXTREMELY REMOTE chance you go to the playoffs/Super Bowl (which I HIGHLY doubt), you're the ones who have to live with the fact that it took a PACKER to get you there....one that you had absolutely no use for for 17 years!

Mr_Music's photo
Wed 10/07/09 07:16 AM
Yes....like the incredible vocal quality of Bob Dylan. indifferent

Mr_Music's photo
Wed 10/07/09 07:09 AM
Edited by Mr_Music on Wed 10/07/09 07:10 AM
I've NEVER read a music critic that likes the band's SOUND.

Obviously. And why would you? Since you personally loathe them so much (without a valid, legitimate reason, I might add), why would you even take the time to read ANY reviews about them?

Mr_Music's photo
Wed 10/07/09 07:06 AM

Thank you.

Ya'll = Ya will

Y'all = You all

I've never heard anybody say, "Ya will" before.

That's exactly my point. It's all in where the apostrophe is placed, which can completely change the meaning of the contraction.

Mr_Music's photo
Wed 10/07/09 07:02 AM
Edited by Mr_Music on Wed 10/07/09 07:02 AM
999 out of 1000, huh? Tell me, where did you get those statistics? By the way, you might want to try telling that to the tens of thousands of fans who show up their shows every time they play a concert.

Mr_Music's photo
Wed 10/07/09 06:57 AM

Why OH why do people insist on posting a main profile pic of themselves in some exotic location/ on the beach/Vacation, or where ever of themselves wearing SUNGLASSES?

frustrated frustrated frustrated

Oh, gee, I dunno....maybe because it's BRIGHT OUTSIDE???

Just a wild stab in the dark here, but I think I'm onto something....

Mr_Music's photo
Wed 10/07/09 05:52 AM

It's actually Y'all...

yes. even though i'm defiant and really wanted to keep arguing about it, i deferred to mr_music many moons ago as he was correct.

i still keep spelling it ya'll though (stubborn l'il shiat that i am) bigsmile

Thank you.

Ya'll = Ya will

Y'all = You all

Mr_Music's photo
Mon 10/05/09 08:57 PM
Good thing I'm going to bed now, so I don't have to listen to those fools on SportsCenter orgasm over Favre again for the next hour and a half.

Mr_Music's photo
Mon 10/05/09 08:33 PM
Jawarski, Tirico, and Gruden are gonna have to do laundry tonight yet after creaming their jeans so many times over Favre.

Mr_Music's photo
Mon 10/05/09 08:24 PM
Oh, yeah, let's not forget to give a cursory nod to the Packers.

These @$$holes.

Mr_Music's photo
Mon 10/05/09 08:21 PM
Good GOD, would somebody PLEASE just shoot these frickin' announcers already!!!!!

Mr_Music's photo
Mon 10/05/09 08:06 PM

Mr_Music's photo
Mon 10/05/09 07:57 PM
I know. I wish they'd just blow their loads and get it over with already. whoa

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25