Community > Posts By > manOfewwords

no photo
Sun 09/08/13 04:07 PM

I could hardly wait to log on to the dating site , OMG ! the tall handsome guy in the photo had once again replied to my message. How lucky was I ! I quickly typed back to him this time being really forward , I felt myself blush as I pressed the enter key and sent my mobile number to him. I waited , biting my nails staring at the laptop. My Mobile bleeped a message at me, The Message was from him!Hiya Hunny, this is my number . Hunny ! I thought, hmmm a bit cheesy but hey it could grow on me. I felt like a teenager , and so the texting began forwards and backwards. It was on the Friday evening the Tall handsome guy asked me out for Sunday Lunch. All weekend I was smiling and secretly preparing myself for the Date.
The Sunday morning came and I had butterflies in my stomach , my hands shook as I tried to apply my false nails. My long blonde hair washed and shining, my make up ,perfect. I pulled on my silky chiffon blouse and tight skinny jeans, wow ! not bad for an old un, I thought. Once I had my high heeled black suede tasselled boots on I grabbed my car keys not wanting to be late I checked my watch and set of to meet the man of my dreams. I pulled into the car park and scanned the cars , hmmm a Mercedes , or was it the Audi , ohh no , a big tall guy, it would be the brand new white 4x4 BMW , I was sure ,yes for sure. I parked next to it , glanced around and decided to exit the car as gracefully as the heels I was wearing would allow. I sat in the Beer garden , lit a cigarette , and waited, and waited. Had I been stood up I wondered , but then my mobile bleeped a message. Hiya Hunny , my bus is late , be with you soon. As I stood at the bar getting my juice my tall handsome guy approached me , Hunny! he said loudly , I felt eyes upon us from the Diners, I felt myself blushing too. there he stood , All of 5ft 6inch . I tried to be polite , oh so nice you do not drink and drive I said , but he replied , no Hunny , I got a pensioners bus pass no need to own a car. I commented on his height, as his profile stated he was 6ft 6inch tall. He gave a big smile and replied , did it , oh dear I must correct that then .it was then he told me he could not find a recent photo of himself so he used the photo taken of him on his DE-MOB day. We got through dinner, I paid the bill ,yes,and as I walked towards my car he gingerly said, Give us a lift Home Hunny my false hip is playing me up today. Now it was not the fact that he was short in height and money, or the fact he was old and did not own a 4x4 BMW !or the fact that he was a little Billy Liar !that I deleted his number the minute I got home! It was the ears ! OMG I have never seen ears like them ever ,the poor guy ! the name Mr Spock kept coming to mind ! Well , I made sure he got home safe , helped him to the door and then I went home , all by myself , THANK GOD !!!!
LMAOooooO...Leigh hates my ears toO laugh ...j/k

no photo
Sun 09/08/13 04:01 PM

Is it a punishment?
Is it a examination?
Is it a misunderstanding as to considering the qualities of being GOOD?
or else..?
bad things happen to bad people toO....ask a prisoner laugh

no photo
Sun 09/08/13 03:57 PM
nice, dude..

no photo
Sat 09/07/13 09:37 AM

Will you propose marriage to a woman you never actually see face-to-face?
HELL NOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Sat 09/07/13 08:25 AM
I guess I just don't like german food, but I do like peach pie, this poem and you :thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 09/07/13 06:46 AM

What would be the first thing you do after you won the lottery?happy

strip clubs! drinks drinks
slaphead rofl

no photo
Sat 09/07/13 06:44 AM

why is it when people dont have an image they get no replys im blonde, blue eyes, athletic but have no picture but people say its the inside that counts so people reply to people with no image and stop being picky
so....do you only look at profiles that DON"T have a pic ????

no photo
Sat 09/07/13 06:41 AM

People are so shallow. I don't look at the pictures. All I want to know is what size bra they wear.

LOL you are going to sit there and tell us that you do not look at pictures? So what now we need to post our bra sizes too...OMG men are so shallow and all they want are boobs!!! laugh
yeah,yeah,yeah drool

no photo
Sat 09/07/13 06:37 AM
oh come on guys. that doesn't look any more real than any other pics or videos I've seen.

no photo
Sat 09/07/13 06:27 AM

Sorry i say it here, why do women from usa didnt want to do anything with african men ?, i have notice this many places, i think its cause the site is fake, now am in a real and better place still the same thing is what i see here, is it that were not good on bed or cause were not handsome ?, am real and am here for good american but none of them is ready to have a good talk with me, anyone with the reason why its so pls tell me
why do you want an American woman? what's wrong with African women?

no photo
Fri 09/06/13 01:46 PM

Why do we women hold ourselves so high. We feel a man should cater to us but what happened to the other way around. Must he be the one buying all the gifts, making the first moves? Can we not plan things ourselves? Show him how much he matters with out expecting who too much in return?

I would love to spoil a man, see the excitment he gets from knowing I'm all his.

WOW !! a woman after my own heart laugh

Liar.....:tongue:
MOI ??? :angel:

Emoticon fetish?...laugh
huh

no photo
Fri 09/06/13 01:41 PM

I feel I have what it takes to be a player but I am no good at courting women because I get nervous and very self-conscious around them. And this puts them off because it gives them the impression that I am boring or a bit strange.

I notice that women like confident men and men that are cheerful and witty. But this is where I luck out. So I was hoping that maybe you could give me some tips on how to overcome this handicap of mine.
it does NOT sound like to me that you have what it takes to be a player laugh

That's your tip ManO?!!slaphead
he sounds toO much like me to be a player sad

no photo
Fri 09/06/13 01:38 PM

Why do we women hold ourselves so high. We feel a man should cater to us but what happened to the other way around. Must he be the one buying all the gifts, making the first moves? Can we not plan things ourselves? Show him how much he matters with out expecting who too much in return?

I would love to spoil a man, see the excitment he gets from knowing I'm all his.

Liar.....:tongue:
MOI ??? :angel:

no photo
Fri 09/06/13 01:23 PM

no photo
Fri 09/06/13 01:20 PM

I feel I have what it takes to be a player but I am no good at courting women because I get nervous and very self-conscious around them. And this puts them off because it gives them the impression that I am boring or a bit strange.

I notice that women like confident men and men that are cheerful and witty. But this is where I luck out. So I was hoping that maybe you could give me some tips on how to overcome this handicap of mine.
it does NOT sound like to me that you have what it takes to be a player laugh

no photo
Thu 09/05/13 12:43 PM

I was in one for three years! Never again!noway

One of the most important elements is TRUST. I guess my last partner didn't get the memo:laughing:
yes, you HAVE to be able to trust them :angel:

How come I never find you BSing with the guys?:angry:

laugh laugh
the guys are ugly bigsmile

That's you opinion!drool
:angry:

(we're gonna get in trouble again)laugh

no photo
Thu 09/05/13 12:34 PM

One of the most important elements is TRUST. I guess my last partner didn't get the memo:laughing:

How come I never find you BSing with the guys?:angry:

laugh laugh
the guys are ugly bigsmile

no photo
Thu 09/05/13 12:28 PM

no photo
Thu 09/05/13 12:23 PM
it can. I've been in one for a year and a half :thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 09/05/13 07:13 AM

It's all good if you can still hear the music while she's sitting on yer face.
surprised noway

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25