no photo
Sat 08/24/13 07:04 AM

you all are just crazy here lol

yes we know that now hush

laugh :tongue:
speak for yourself :angel:

no photo
Fri 08/23/13 10:48 AM

I thought us dudes were superficial and only cared about looks, and boobs and tight booties and stuff like that?
we are drool

no photo
Thu 08/22/13 02:53 PM
manO drives up on his mOped
the sight of him never fails to turn Leigh on bigsmile

no photo
Wed 08/21/13 11:15 AM

I refuse to let this ruin my day!!: tears

Me either.
Seeing your picture makes my day!flowerforyou drinker love smokin

how about MY pic? :angry:

ugh... put some silver and stars instead of that ugly blue and red....

sick

no photo
Wed 08/21/13 10:45 AM

I love it when people start threads asking for advice, then when they get answers they don't agree with they get pissy.

Yeah, so do I. It's fun, isn't it?

that's kind of annoying

Good one. Now let's wait for a bunch of people to spam my thread by replying to that with mocking smileies.

Anyone else find it annoying when they do that?

drool drool drool drool drool drool

no photo
Wed 08/21/13 10:42 AM

Me either.

That's not your picture...whoa
right...the color is wrong bigsmile

no photo
Wed 08/21/13 10:28 AM

Me either.

no photo
Wed 08/21/13 10:26 AM

One situation is just separate bedrooms, the other situation you mention is basically (LAT Living APart Together)

I think it's just swings and roundabouts, just what people in the relationship require. Normally in a relationship the only sex you have is supposed to be with your partner, while many ppl need to have sex with themselves sometimes / regularly / often. Usually it's not the done thing to do this when the partner is right there beside you, so ppl have to do it sneakily in bathrooms or when the spouse isn't around.
Separate bedrooms would allow both parties more personal freedom.

Furthermore sometimes partners have different sleep/wake rhythms, so it could be handy to not sleep together so you don't disturb each other.
Or one is a light sleeper and the other tosses and turns all night long.
I know a couple where the woman snores so loud, they decided to have separate bedrooms.

I actually think I would like it. Not if the question is separate beds in the same room. No way would I go for that. That makes me feel rejected. But separate bedrooms, I could live with that, many advantages :) Of course you need a big enough house and most houses over here don't allow for that.

All of this and more!!:thumbsup: When I was a young girl (like the songlaugh ) I never considered separate bedrooms....Now that I am a single senior:tongue: I think it is a great idea!...Along with everything Crystal just said, there is also this....I love to climb into bed with a good mystery and read for hours...Sometimes I enjoy watching TV in bed...I've been know to eat ice cream in bed tooblushing ...Then there is snoring, ugh...and restless sleepers, and flatulation (double ugh), and trips to the bathroom (an age thing)...all can be romantic spell breakers...Having separate bedrooms would be a great way to keep a couple's sex life hot and steamy...I love the idea of slipping out of bed in the middle of the night and surprising my man with an erotic wake up call....:wink:
the house next door is for sale :tongue:

How much....bigsmile
for you, I'm sure we can get a good deal :wink:

no photo
Wed 08/21/13 10:05 AM

(((((((Jerry)))))))...Got to be one of the most romantic songs ever written...Thank you babe!smooched flowerforyou :heart: flowers :heart:
:heart:

no photo
Wed 08/21/13 09:57 AM

One situation is just separate bedrooms, the other situation you mention is basically (LAT Living APart Together)

I think it's just swings and roundabouts, just what people in the relationship require. Normally in a relationship the only sex you have is supposed to be with your partner, while many ppl need to have sex with themselves sometimes / regularly / often. Usually it's not the done thing to do this when the partner is right there beside you, so ppl have to do it sneakily in bathrooms or when the spouse isn't around.
Separate bedrooms would allow both parties more personal freedom.

Furthermore sometimes partners have different sleep/wake rhythms, so it could be handy to not sleep together so you don't disturb each other.
Or one is a light sleeper and the other tosses and turns all night long.
I know a couple where the woman snores so loud, they decided to have separate bedrooms.

I actually think I would like it. Not if the question is separate beds in the same room. No way would I go for that. That makes me feel rejected. But separate bedrooms, I could live with that, many advantages :) Of course you need a big enough house and most houses over here don't allow for that.

All of this and more!!:thumbsup: When I was a young girl (like the songlaugh ) I never considered separate bedrooms....Now that I am a single senior:tongue: I think it is a great idea!...Along with everything Crystal just said, there is also this....I love to climb into bed with a good mystery and read for hours...Sometimes I enjoy watching TV in bed...I've been know to eat ice cream in bed tooblushing ...Then there is snoring, ugh...and restless sleepers, and flatulation (double ugh), and trips to the bathroom (an age thing)...all can be romantic spell breakers...Having separate bedrooms would be a great way to keep a couple's sex life hot and steamy...I love the idea of slipping out of bed in the middle of the night and surprising my man with an erotic wake up call....:wink:
the house next door is for sale :tongue:

no photo
Wed 08/21/13 09:48 AM

I thought there would be some interesting conversations here. I was wrongexplode

Dressing up as Wonder Woman or Catwoman doesn't do it for ya eh? You see, we used to have a sex forum here but then Mingle went all "G" rated and so now you gets convo like the one in this thread.
:tongue: laugh

Well when i first joined there seem to only be a sex forum laugh

Ok! Who decided to go and ruin the forums!mad laugh

It was our SCORPIO thread. Got too racy and they took out the whole forum.
WOW!! love the new pic, simone drool

no photo
Tue 08/20/13 12:44 PM
for you Leigh :heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz-dTKbqlaQ&feature=share&list=PLAB02F1B2A21104F9

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25