Community > Posts By > Th3Friend

Th3Friend's photo
Sat 06/20/09 03:15 PM
You gotta show me this ugly person first. I mean how far are we talking? No teeth, skinny with bad breath? or just a big nose or something? I like to laugh... but I like other things too.

Th3Friend's photo
Sat 06/20/09 03:09 PM
There is nothing to learn, just be yourself and have fun.

Th3Friend's photo
Thu 06/18/09 01:06 PM
Shaq is the tool!! He is a media whore.

Th3Friend's photo
Tue 06/16/09 12:17 PM
natural beauty, inside and out. Someone who is honest with their looks as well as their actions.

Th3Friend's photo
Tue 06/16/09 12:14 PM
What does your soulmate look like or where do they live? Sounds like you are limited in your options. I think the biggest misconception is that there is someone out there, that is going to make you complete. You have to complete yourself, or you'll never be happy ... with anyone. No matter what label you put on them. Dont confuse love. Its evil and heavenly all in the same breath.

Th3Friend's photo
Tue 06/16/09 12:00 PM

you know what they say best way to get over someone..

is to get under someone new flowerforyou

dont take this statement literally... Replace the memories of your ex with new memories. Get out, do something. Distractions helped me get over my ex. Sitting in the house is brutal. You find the best things when your not looking for them.

Th3Friend's photo
Tue 06/16/09 11:53 AM

I'm wondering why a certain guy would worry about who i'm hanging out with when it's the GUY that's not making time to spend with ME?! Does he even get to be mad? what's that all about?

100% of the time: he is acting out emotions that you should be acting had you known the information he knows about himself. You just don't know it and he does... that is why he is acting so strange. It's reverse phychology.

Example: If he is paranoid about you cheating (and you're not and he has no reason to suspect it), it means he is cheating.

Please dont ANYONE listen to this advice.... This guy speaks for himself, not 100% of guys.

I would question his maturity before I would question his fidelity. Some guys arent ready for a strong relationship, doesnt mean they are whoremongers. Maybe he doesnt know what he wants, but knows he doesnt want to lose you. Only one way to find out... be upfront and ask him WTF!!

Th3Friend's photo
Tue 06/16/09 11:43 AM
GOOD JOB!!

Th3Friend's photo
Tue 06/16/09 08:02 AM

As anything else, perception is at play here. I'm sure if the "savages" had a DOI, it would say something about those fat, funny looking self-centered honky cats trying to steal their land and food.

But, I think history is just that, and it's for observation and learning.

There's a town in Texas here called White Settlement. Minorities wanted it changed because it was what it was... a white peoples' settlement eons ago. Thankfully it was shot down. It is part of history and is not a current intent to segregate, and is a good reminder of how far we have come more than a reminder of oppression.

Some of this stuff just gets silly. And that's what new laws and amendments are about. Gosh, if you ever looked at old property deeds, you'd be stunned at the prejudices detailed. Yet, we are not going to go back and CHANGE each deed. They are amended, and laws have been enacted to nullify those prior prejudices.

WOW.. well put!

I agree, digging up old documents and looking for remarks that dont fit in todays world is a waste of time, money and energy. If a bill was passed today with this kind of verbiage, in it, that would be different. If you look hard enough, racism is everywhere. Try ignoring it, it will never go away if we all look for it and point it out at every turn.

Th3Friend's photo
Tue 01/13/09 07:30 AM
What exactly is pagan? or wiccan? Witchcraft? I am sorry I am not up on my research of alternate ways of worship.

I am not like you, but kinda interested about this way of life.

Th3Friend's photo
Sun 01/04/09 04:30 PM

I'm not generally attracted to body types. I'm attracted to the body of whom I am attracted to!!! :wink: laugh laugh laugh

I second that... all bodies are attractive, to someone.

Th3Friend's photo
Thu 12/04/08 04:21 PM
I doubt there will be a choice. Religion shouldnt dictate entrance to "heaven" anyway.

Th3Friend's photo
Thu 12/04/08 01:31 PM
Why is it when you worship a woman she ends up dogging you for someone who treats her like sh!t?

Th3Friend's photo
Thu 12/04/08 01:00 PM
OMG... UNBELIEVABLE!!

Th3Friend's photo
Thu 12/04/08 12:58 PM
You seem like a very positive girl... I cant see why you cant see that you are better off.

You cant beat yourself up anymore, you have to see your own self worth and know, no one makes you a better person than you. Lift yourself up, dont look for others to make you happy. THEN and only then will you find the one for you.

Th3Friend's photo
Thu 12/04/08 12:51 PM
True.. The alcohol comment was a joke. Drinking never helps.

Th3Friend's photo
Thu 12/04/08 12:45 PM
Edited by Th3Friend on Thu 12/04/08 12:50 PM
Maybe telling your friend that seeing your ex with his new woman hurts you. Maybe he will be your friend and help you heal.

Its gonna hurt and hurt bad seeing someone you cared about with another. Remember ... Alcohol numbs the pain!!

and dont be so quick to please. when a guy figures you out, he gets bored. Its a fine line, you have to show him you care, but also keep him on his toes.

Th3Friend's photo
Mon 11/10/08 12:22 PM

Ok I hope more men comment on this "meat" thing.
Men look at women like a piece of hanging meat to eat us. Oh my goodness this makes me never want to have sex again.
I hope to goodness this is just your opinion on sex and not the typical male's view.

Sometimes men are overly honest. I think the wrong word was used in this situation. No women wants to be a piece of meat to a guy, but would you mind being referred to as a fine wine or breathtaking sunset? Right idea wrong choice of words...

and btw... maybe the older you get the more sexy you become, it happens.

Th3Friend's photo
Mon 11/10/08 11:24 AM
Some guys just get the number to see if they can. Dont take it personal. Why do dogs chase cats? Just to see if they can catch them. Its a game we all play, its the same reason girls wear low cut shirts but hate when the "wrong guy" is attracted to it. Purely ego driven!!

1 2 4 Next