Community > Posts By > Th3Friend

Th3Friend's photo
Mon 09/14/09 08:39 AM
pregnant?

Th3Friend's photo
Mon 09/14/09 08:31 AM
I agree with the ladies... leave the bad things out of your profile. I know I wouldnt want to meet a woman who has depression all over her profile. I am more inclined to be interested in someone who is interesting... not someone who will compare me to her two marriages.

Try saying something that doesnt make any sense at first glance, get people aroused mentally. I do jumping jacks, in the mirror! See... that makes no sense, but damn if you dont wanna know wtf!

Th3Friend's photo
Wed 08/26/09 12:07 PM
Maybe you found that one and treated them like ****!

Th3Friend's photo
Wed 08/26/09 12:03 PM
I bet any money that if I told a girl she was intelligent, but never told her she was beautiful, the relationship wouldnt last long. Lets be serious... shallow is relative. Its shallow when that isnt what you wanna hear, but to never here it would be way way worse.

Th3Friend's photo
Wed 08/26/09 11:15 AM
A lot of girls are here looking for compliments on their looks... as guys we are just confused. Not making any excuses... just saying. And 9 times out of 10 all they have is a pic to go from... so that is what they compliment.

We are not all shallow because we think a girl is attractive.

Th3Friend's photo
Tue 08/25/09 01:19 PM

telling her to leave him, is the worst advice ever. That aint going to help her ego, she would just be alone with the same thoughts as before.

What you need to do is find someone that makes you feel good about you. A friend! If he can flirt and not think how it affects you, why dont you have that same right. Stop thinking that others are putting you in a box, you put yourself there. Words only have the weight that we give them. If you believe his words are true, that is your choice. This is why it is called SELF-esteem... it is how you view yourself. Toughen up and stop letting ANYONE make you someone you dont want to be.

Your advice, while well-intended and good in many respects, is contradictory. You tell her about self-esteem, yet you also tell her to find someone to make her feel good about herself? I think I get what you mean, but still?

Anyway, it's very difficult when you're with someone all the time to not let their words affect you. They are someone you love, you respect, whose values and judgement (presumably) you value. So, if they think that about you, and you respect(ed) them, might there be something in what they say? That's the mindset you come to have. Whether it's correct or not is another issue.

So, when someone is in that situation, where someone you love and who says they love you is blatantly disrespecting you, showing through their words and actions that they do not love and accept you, advising someone to leave is good advice. Hard, but probably necessary in every case. Because, really, why WOULD anyone want to be with someone who didn't love, respect and accept them fully and completely? Then, she needs to work on her self-esteem, and loving and accepting herself (faults and all) so completely that she will never allow herself to be in or remain in that type of relationship ever again. And only then should she look for someone who can enhance that love she has for herself.

JMO flowerforyou

I guess you are right... that was completely contradictory. But no matter how badly I form my thoughts... you cant let someone convince you that you are someone that you dont like.

Th3Friend's photo
Tue 08/25/09 11:51 AM

She said loverod

I know it... I wished it pulsated sometimes. But it only vibrates....
I :heart: pulsating loverods:heart:

Oh my God!!! Me Tooooooo!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

omg we should start a pulsating loverod fanclub!! :p

Lol ladies!!! Show your love rod!!!laugh drinker :banana:

We need pics

my ex threw mine away in an fury. my heart was broken.

god i miss my G-Wiz

HAHAHAH!! The husband gets rid of the "other man"?

Th3Friend's photo
Tue 08/25/09 11:28 AM

She said loverod

I know it... I wished it pulsated sometimes. But it only vibrates....
I :heart: pulsating loverods:heart:

Talk about .. Hijacking! I dont remember what the topic was now.

Th3Friend's photo
Tue 08/25/09 11:21 AM
telling her to leave him, is the worst advice ever. That aint going to help her ego, she would just be alone with the same thoughts as before.

What you need to do is find someone that makes you feel good about you. A friend! If he can flirt and not think how it affects you, why dont you have that same right. Stop thinking that others are putting you in a box, you put yourself there. Words only have the weight that we give them. If you believe his words are true, that is your choice. This is why it is called SELF-esteem... it is how you view yourself. Toughen up and stop letting ANYONE make you someone you dont want to be.

Th3Friend's photo
Tue 08/25/09 11:13 AM
In love... sure. Faithful... nope

Love is one of those beast that if you dont keep it caged up, it will eat your freaking face off. Make a choice, because loving two people at the same time is gonna hurt something fierce, when it goes bad. and it WILL go bad!!

Th3Friend's photo
Wed 08/12/09 01:37 PM
Affection... that is what we are missing. I think, that is what will cure what ails, us all. Its not the connections we lack, its the ability to physically show someone that you are connected with them. We are physical beings... words are words... they can be taken the wrong way, too easily. But how do you mistake a hug as being rude or sarcastic? I think we have all become desensitized by words, especially in written form. Memories are much stronger when your senses become involved. Whether if its the way someone smells or smiles... those images "stick" with us. Words not so much.

Th3Friend's photo
Wed 08/12/09 12:08 PM
Connections are really growing if you ask me... you can connect with people around the world at the drop of a hat. I understand that face to face connections are falling, but a connection is a connection. I can connect with people I will never have the chance to meet. There may be a little old lady in a small that is just like me... how do I get a face to face connection with that person?

I understand what you are saying... that traditional connections dont exist anymore. Growing is being open to new things. Just because its not what we are all used to, does not make it the wrong way to go. I would never have known how to make Gumbo, if my friend, whom I have never met face to face, wouldnt have texted it to me.

Th3Friend's photo
Thu 06/25/09 08:12 AM
I have to say... being seduced by a lesbian sounds fun.

Th3Friend's photo
Tue 06/23/09 03:15 PM
Nice shirt!! I lol... out loud

Th3Friend's photo
Tue 06/23/09 03:13 PM
lost soul

Th3Friend's photo
Tue 06/23/09 03:10 PM
Talk about a hijacking...

Back on topic. Nice to meet ya... ummm, uhhhh well, how about, OP

Th3Friend's photo
Tue 06/23/09 03:07 PM
Edited by Th3Friend on Tue 06/23/09 03:09 PM
I'll see your HammerTime and raise you... TheCarlton!

Th3Friend's photo
Tue 06/23/09 01:41 PM
A friend is someone who comes over your house and eats all your chips and drinks the kool aid, but leaves a half a swallow for you. They have to ask you to help them move atleast twice in your lifetime as well. A friend is someone you like to have around, no matter what headache they give you, because they know you and care about you.

Th3Friend's photo
Tue 06/23/09 10:11 AM

Please dont ANYONE listen to this advice.... This guy speaks for himself, not 100% of guys.

I would question his maturity before I would question his fidelity. Some guys arent ready for a strong relationship, doesnt mean they are whoremongers. Maybe he doesnt know what he wants, but knows he doesnt want to lose you. Only one way to find out... be upfront and ask him WTF!!

I plan on WTFin him when he calls.

Soooo... WTF happened? Clear any of this up, at all?

Plain and simple he doesn't know what he wants and I'm ready to move on :) but like you said he doesn't want to lose me, but with me he's can't eat his cake and have it too. Pshhh! Okay that's the low down... NEXT! haha better things in the future.

That sucks... sorry to hear that it didnt go good. Keep ya head up, I am sure there are many, many men waiting to have some of your cake. I never understood that cliche tho... what is the use in having cake if you cant eat it? I guess putting icing all over it is fun too.

sorry all... I am in a weird mood today.

Th3Friend's photo
Mon 06/22/09 05:40 AM

Please dont ANYONE listen to this advice.... This guy speaks for himself, not 100% of guys.

I would question his maturity before I would question his fidelity. Some guys arent ready for a strong relationship, doesnt mean they are whoremongers. Maybe he doesnt know what he wants, but knows he doesnt want to lose you. Only one way to find out... be upfront and ask him WTF!!

I plan on WTFin him when he calls.

Soooo... WTF happened? Clear any of this up, at all?