Community > Posts By > Th3Friend

Th3Friend's photo
Mon 10/25/10 11:25 AM
What are you doing this Friday?

Th3Friend's photo
Fri 10/15/10 12:53 PM
pre-marrital sex is immoral at its core...

With that said... if you go without, you will make bad decision on who you think is the one for you.

Th3Friend's photo
Tue 10/12/10 01:18 PM
Estrogen... my boobs are coming in real nice!

Th3Friend's photo
Tue 10/12/10 01:10 PM
GOOD LUCK!

I hope you are young... you need to stop taking the stupid pills he is giving you. How does the girl he slept with being bi change anything? Cuz she thought you were cute? seriously? Sit down and think... if you can make sense of of this, you two are a perfect match.

Th3Friend's photo
Tue 10/12/10 01:01 PM

How does a person want someone they know is bad for them? Is it good sex? I dont quite understand. If the pain doesnt stop her from wanting him... nothing will. Just step back and let her live her life. Not saying this is you... but some friends think they know what is best for others, when they really dont. If she has true feelings for this guy, then nothing anyone says is gonna matter. If any one of us truly listened and learned from what people told us... life would be grand.

It's exactly as stated above. She has to leave him because she realizes that they are not good for each other. But she already had strong feelings for him. Since, her life has been hell trying to remove him completely out of her mind.
All she did is ask me how to do that. It's not my job to make decisions for me friends... but I sure will do everything I can to help if they ask for my help. Even if I have to come on a website dealing with some people who just add into the story instead of simply giving their advice like I asked.

By the way, I think getting over someone is something most of us have go through. Even when we realize that person isn't right for us.

Getting the heart to hear the mind isnt going to be an easy task. Not much you can do...

Th3Friend's photo
Tue 10/12/10 11:19 AM
How does a person want someone they know is bad for them? Is it good sex? I dont quite understand. If the pain doesnt stop her from wanting him... nothing will. Just step back and let her live her life. Not saying this is you... but some friends think they know what is best for others, when they really dont. If she has true feelings for this guy, then nothing anyone says is gonna matter. If any one of us truly listened and learned from what people told us... life would be grand.

Th3Friend's photo
Fri 10/08/10 12:50 PM
balance is good!

Th3Friend's photo
Fri 10/08/10 12:38 PM
Can you imagine how much toilet paper you would go thru?

Th3Friend's photo
Fri 10/08/10 12:11 PM
Unconditional love only exists when all conditions for love are met.

Th3Friend's photo
Fri 09/03/10 01:52 PM

Does it bother you when Girls or Guys in your age group are not really into you because of your age?

No...why would it?

That's the wonderful diversity of being human....(a little secret your mother should have shared when you were 4....not everyone is going to like you).

The voice of reason finally comes out... thanks to you!

Th3Friend's photo
Fri 09/03/10 01:47 PM
Edited by Th3Friend on Fri 09/03/10 01:48 PM
How much of a help are you with his kids? Maybe he doesnt know what he is doing and needs you to be there to help with them. Do you hang out with out his kids around?

Th3Friend's photo
Fri 05/14/10 05:32 AM
Roadtrip!! take a drive to somewhere you have never been before. Distract yourself with the unknown. Who knows you may meet some new people.

Th3Friend's photo
Wed 01/27/10 01:16 PM
Edited by Th3Friend on Wed 01/27/10 01:25 PM

1000 words!!

Whatever he was doing.. his face wasnt holding a gun.

Th3Friend's photo
Mon 01/25/10 01:30 PM
what year is it again? This smells of the 60's

Th3Friend's photo
Mon 01/25/10 01:25 PM
I have to agree with the lady.. try changing your bait. Sure you're catching alot of fish, but how many are keepers?

Th3Friend's photo
Mon 01/25/10 01:05 PM
5'6" 150 vs 3 heavily trained police officers with tasers? Sounds fair to me... Get that checkbook out Pittsburgh.

Th3Friend's photo
Wed 01/20/10 07:19 AM
yes
Ever broke some one else's bones?

Th3Friend's photo
Tue 01/19/10 01:36 PM
a retainer

Th3Friend's photo
Tue 01/19/10 01:33 PM

Telling someone you have a sexy voice doesn't mean much at all.

it could... curiosity has been know to kill a few kitty cats.

Th3Friend's photo
Tue 01/19/10 01:25 PM

Women dont like to hear a sexy man voice? I'm just asking?

That's irrelevant. You're "sexy man voice" is someone else's "chalkboard scratching".

if nails on a chalkboard are what you hear... then that is not a "sexy man voice" now is it? There are forward people all over, you shouldnt be offended someone wants to talk to you. Even if its within the first day of chatting.

I think you missed what he meant. One woman could think your voice sounds sexy and the next could hate it.

I'm not offended by men who tell me to call them in the first email. I actually think it's kind of funny. Even more so when they get angry for not getting what they want. If a man is going to email women and tell them to call him right away, he shouldn't get offended when most say no.

I understand what you are trying to say... BUT, if its not a sexy voice to you, then its not "a sexy man voice". Which would fall outside of my previous statement. My voice could sound like angels singing the battle hymn republic... but you wouldnt know cuz you wouldnt let me call.. lol

Previous 1 3 4