no photo
Thu 11/13/08 01:48 AM
:heart: NEW PLAYER!!!!

no photo
Thu 11/13/08 01:38 AM
I want her to be happy, but always regret that she lost me.

no photo
Thu 11/13/08 01:37 AM

smile2What is the longest time you spent attracted to someone, but never said anything?smile2

10 years, and I think she was attracted to me too! But I never stepped up... a shame I have to this day slaphead frustrated

no photo
Mon 11/10/08 10:39 PM

Sorry, people sometimes purposely throw me off the trail.. but I think I'm getting closer :wink:

I did comment you on one of your forums you posted cutie..I said you were handsome...and I like your smile as well...very sincere...

Thank you! blushing

I think you are beautiful

I put bread crumbs down....sometimes you just have to look down to keep up :wink:

Do those bread crumbs lead to Missouri? smokin

no photo
Mon 11/10/08 10:30 PM

Sorry, people sometimes purposely throw me off the trail.. but I think I'm getting closer :wink:

I did comment you on one of your forums you posted cutie..I said you were handsome...and I like your smile as well...very sincere...

Thank you! blushing

I think you are beautiful

no photo
Mon 11/10/08 10:29 PM

I am very curvy..hence the new pic..hee hee But I like my man tall w/ great teeth, a FABULOUS smile that could LIGHT UP A ROOM and eyes the could see into my soul. (Guess that's why I am single..hu?grumble )

Funny I get told my smile does that all the time

Then why have you NOT found ME yet?? hu hu hu????slaphead

Sorry, I got thrown off the trail waving

no photo
Mon 11/10/08 10:28 PM

no photo
Mon 11/10/08 10:25 PM

I am very curvy..hence the new pic..hee hee But I like my man tall w/ great teeth, a FABULOUS smile that could LIGHT UP A ROOM and eyes the could see into my soul. (Guess that's why I am single..hu?grumble )

Funny I get told my smile does that all the time

no photo
Mon 11/10/08 10:19 PM

doesn't seem like it.

If you take a drink from expired milk from the fridge, put it back in the fridge, next time you take it out.... its still expired milk.

Genius

no photo
Mon 11/10/08 09:41 PM
Edited by Urbanphilosopher on Mon 11/10/08 09:58 PM
We didn't break up over the sex. She got mad at me for some stupid reason and she justified being single while she was Europe.

Only when she comes back does she realize that it was a stupid reason and wants to meet up because she has "unsettled emotions about our relationship". What type of B.S. is that?

Yeah I'm angry. She broke my heart and there is no way I can love her. I can't be emotionally involved with someone that petty, that selfish and that fickle... but I do want to f*** her brains out!

Although I know my heart is weak, and this may be a scheme on her end to get me back. Everyone is telling me to stay away. But like all men I am weak and stupid when we think with our penis. But I think that if I can find someone else to have mind blowing sex with, then I will be okay.

no photo
Mon 11/10/08 03:10 AM
This just ain't working laugh

no photo
Mon 11/10/08 12:11 AM
Nougat
Peanut
Bean
AbbaZabba
Happy
Chip
Mocha
Mr. Goodbar
Klondike
Baloo
Milky
Butters

mmm... I think I need a Snickers

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 11:50 PM
If I created love matches through this thread, I feel I have done good in this world :angel:

Overturn Prop 8!

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 11:46 PM

Youre not gay......youre just a metrosexual!!!laugh drinker Go with it!!! Be it!!! BE A PROUD METRO!!!bigsmile

As in no longer have a car in LA, I can say with enthusiasm, "GO METRO".

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 11:45 PM

I'm not gay, but I'm curious if people would think I am.

no thir.

Wow....where did you come from?

my momma.

WEll tell her good job for me would ya?

are you saying I'm good looking enough to be gay?

Hell no....im just saying your very good to look at.

frustrated and by that I mean thank you of course.

I say your good looking enough to be gay. Its not uncommon for a beautiful woman who knows what she wants to find only another woman can give it to her.

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 11:22 PM
Edited by Urbanphilosopher on Sun 11/09/08 11:28 PM

Or....you said your curious. Are you bi-curious?

No, not bi-curious but thanks for the interest laugh

I just thought it would be a fun way to start a new thread. Bag on me all you want though.

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 11:17 PM
Edited by Urbanphilosopher on Sun 11/09/08 11:27 PM
I'm not gay, but gay men usually have great physical appearance and fashion sense. If anyone is from L.A. you know what I'm talking about.

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 11:10 PM
Fraggle

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 04:30 PM

Granted, everyone is different. I have other options with sex and dating. But I am wondering if people think its worth it to get one last crazy orgasm in before moving on.

Doesn't really sound like you've moved on if you're still really wanting to have sex with her.

I guess that's the problem

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 04:25 PM
Granted, everyone is different. I have other options with sex and dating. But I am wondering if people think its worth it to get one last crazy orgasm in before moving on.

Previous 1