Lover of love and romantic's photo
Sat 12/17/22 05:23 AM
Aziz Al-Shaghdari

Sat 12/17/22 05:20 AM
Spreading the spirit of love and peace, distributing the smile in the lips that you need, make everyone who knows you difficult to forget you, with your morals, humility, and sincere feelings.As long as I have a financial moon and the money of the stars

Fri 12/16/22 12:35 PM
Oh, the rising of the luminous moon

Oh the height of the supportive branch
Oh, the paradise of eternity

You left my heart in flames
O one who turns away from walking

Similar and analogous
Oh my captor in his love

Is there a release for the prisoner?
He led me with lashing resolve

What apathy you have in your mind
One day you will be with me

I am pleased with it
And I say oh the day of the meeting

You lived from a short day

Fri 12/16/22 12:34 PM
Spreading the spirit of love and love, planting its seeds, spreading love and peace, learning from the sources of people of culture, and navigating the seas of knowledge. Our culture is not relationships, meeting, embracing, and fulfilling unbridled lust. Every human being has the right to live in complete freedom, and how life pleases him.

Fri 12/16/22 12:33 PM
You are not sane.. Nor am I sane as you are.. So forgive and come in the night of your silence. Longings blossom in my chest.. Leaves in the foothills of my imagination. Tears of sorrow and my lips are confused. A thousand questions come.. In the glow of the suburban rent, Like a butterfly hovering over my lamp and your voice.. Like the light that shakes me and knocks on my door.. Awakening my joys. Longings travel between my sides. A whisper lights up the night of my wake. .. And my wailing, so if I sleep, my writers cry for you, and the eyes of the night complain about you.. My wounds became addicted to the depth of sadness in your eyes, and I collected my destinies on your palms. Where is the way to your arms, and how can I rest in your hands for a moment? My ego envelops me.. Nostalgia for you dissuades me. Nothing extinguishes the fire of your love in my blood except the sparks of fire in your lips. Your love was in the mists of my time as a solid.. My certainty is the wrath of sorrows and illuminates my veins.. Your glory is in my blood. And in my heart, my enemies provoke my steadfastness, and the misfortunes of the world shake my being and me On my path with your soul I am guided Neither poverty defeats me nor deprives me What is love but our love and our humiliation What is sadness but our sorrow and our grief So when we meet... the world dances for us And the bird sings when it sees us And we dissolve in the whisper of conversation and its lamentation And the universe hears... submissive... our refuge And the full moon engulfs us with its overflowing light And the waves roar around us in joy If we part, deep sadness drowns and groans from excessive sorrow.. Our hearts, O love of my days, are thirsty. So do your lips have roses, or is there a way for you? Do not leave me in the fog, like a feather with which the winds tend, as it tends to the waves, playing with me while you are far from me. .. And the wind has a wailing of doubt that burns me and flows in my blood

Fri 12/16/22 07:35 AM
We did not immortalize and live the whole life, no matter how much money and profits we collect
And palaces, villas, cars and shops
Can we buy happiness
Can we with money to immortalize
We did not go th death
Life is short and life is limited
between specified numbers to be completed
We relieved ourselves and left our money
And our shortcomings for others, what do we benefit from?
From that money no one can
Our effort was our happiness price for it

Thu 12/15/22 02:03 PM
With the adoration of my haori, my angel, my moon and the light of my eyes

Thu 12/15/22 02:00 PM
Be beautiful You see the presence beautiful

Thu 12/15/22 01:59 PM
:rose:

Thu 12/15/22 01:58 PM
Congratulations ., well done u πŸ€ͺ :wave:

Do I deserve it:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Thu 12/15/22 01:56 PM
persistent

Thu 12/15/22 01:54 PM
My pen weapon, letterhead, and my culture ethic

Thu 12/15/22 11:11 AM
Haii..... Am looking for longer relationship...... for fun... to get good friend....... U can message me.... ❀❀❀

You are not sane.. Nor am I sane as you are.. So forgive and come in the night of your silence. Longings blossom in my chest.. Leaves in the foothills of my imagination. Tears of sorrow and my lips are confused. A thousand questions come.. In the glow of the suburban rent, Like a butterfly hovering over my lamp and your voice.. Like the light that shakes me and knocks on my door.. Awakening my joys. Longings travel between my sides. A whisper lights up the night of my wake. .. And my wailing, so if I sleep, my writers cry for you, and the eyes of the night complain about you.. My wounds became addicted to the depth of sadness in your eyes, and I collected my destinies on your palms. Where is the way to your arms, and how can I rest in your hands for a moment? My ego envelops me.. Nostalgia for you dissuades me. Nothing extinguishes the fire of your love in my blood except the sparks of fire in your lips. Your love was in the mists of my time as a solid.. My certainty is the wrath of sorrows and illuminates my veins.. Your glory is in my blood. And in my heart, my enemies provoke my steadfastness, and the misfortunes of the world shake my being and me On my path with your soul I am guided Neither poverty defeats me nor deprives me What is love but our love and our humiliation What is sadness but our sorrow and our grief So when we meet... the world dances for us And the bird sings when it sees us And we dissolve in the whisper of conversation and its lamentation And the universe hears... submissive... our refuge And the full moon engulfs us with its overflowing light And the waves roar around us in joy If we part, deep sadness drowns and groans from excessive sorrow.. Our hearts, O love of my days, are thirsty. So do your lips have roses, or is there a way for you? Do not leave me in the fog, like a feather with which the winds tend, as it tends to the waves, playing with me while you are far from me. .. And the wind has a wailing of doubt that burns me and flows in my blood

Wed 12/07/22 11:51 PM
My heart has lost its essence due to the translation program it was. My heart loves it
He adored and poked her cheek's response to his tear
I wanted to clarify things but
It made me his heater
It made that of me his heater
You don't know that my origin is precious
And the house of origin of the Arabs
And the Arabs are his homeland, I desire you
Oh my precious contract to not change
For my heart, your choice, the soul is Jehovah
Your presence is your presence with my heart for him
Mathrah

I loved you and I love you confessed
Don't think of me as a seducer or a pervert

It is my heart's right to love and your right
You accept or tell me go away

The most important thing is not to get hurt
My heart has become captive trembling

There is nothing wrong with chaste love, so what
Make the beloved stand in front of my longings?

What will happen that humbled and bowed
For love voluntarily, sincerely, no different?

What I was expecting hurt my feelings
And he who is from a friendly sea, gets away

No, it didn't occur to me
He will not know who I am and he will

I will continue to pray for love sincerely
As long as my pulse-the spring of my love has not dried up

Wed 12/07/22 01:50 PM
Do not be surprised to repeat my correspondence to you, O most beautiful essence, the heart and the soul chose you without others

Badri Bousli is my girlfriend, you will not regret it. I will make you his prince and his king on a throne that you did not know before that a girl

Wed 12/07/22 01:47 PM
In my heart, Afaf Zain Al-Abidin, purifying feelings and good speech are balanced, decorated and innovative words high for the taste of the slave

A consistent name whose essence is a Nafis metal that owns the benefactors and the high-description ranks the girl is his dreamer
Her beauty is the highest ranks and her good heart took peace and admiration from the heart that Angel Zen literature loved you

Wed 12/07/22 01:43 PM
I want you for my heart, solo, and you have my heart, Yesig the letters
I want to Make lovee to you the highest ranks and spread its poems in its essence and my precious contract

Do not be surprised to repeat my correspondence to you, O most beautiful essence, the heart and the soul chose you without others

Wed 12/07/22 01:41 PM
In my heart, Afaf Zain Al-Abidin, purifying feelings and good speech are balanced, decorated and innovative words high for the taste of the slave

I want you for my heart, solo, and you have my heart, Yesig the letters
I want to Make lovee to you the highest ranks and spread its poems in its essence and my precious contract

Wed 12/07/22 01:34 PM

Wed 12/07/22 01:31 PM
My heart has lost its essence due to the translation program it was. My heart loves it
He adored and poked her cheek's response to his tear
I wanted to clarify things but
It made me his heater
It made that of me his heater
You don't know that my origin is precious
And the house of origin of the Arabs
And the Arabs are his homeland, I desire you
Oh my precious contract to not change
For my heart, your choice, the soul is Jehovah
Your presence is your presence with my heart for him
Mathrah