Lover of love and romantic's photo
Sun 12/25/22 11:59 AM
yes i agree too

Honestly, your letters are evidence of the strength of your culture

Sun 12/25/22 11:47 AM
The intellectual maturity of the female has better results and feelings and tenderness for a man come early and the female is interested in who is the knight of her dreams

Sun 12/25/22 11:44 AM
If love is associated with making love with the female, it is not love, but rather the admiration of love to see the one you love happy, even if you did not have love one day, loyalty, purity of morals and sincerity, devoid of personal interest.

Sun 12/25/22 11:40 AM
The comments saying they can't love without sex - what if your partner suddenly gets sick or for whatever reason, cannot be physically intimate anymore? Is that the end of the relationship? ๐Ÿง

Indeed, love is not confined to lust and making love, even if it is under the soil, we remember and delight in imagination

Sun 12/25/22 11:36 AM
No, true love is extinct. You do not find human hearts, all of which have multiple factories. The girl complains about men, and men complain about women. What kind of love is enough for my lost heart?

Sun 12/25/22 11:32 AM
I met my moon through a communication program. The clock was running fast. The hour passed in a minute and a minute of a second, but it needed a prior study. The past lurks in the moon and was lost in the sky.

Sun 12/25/22 11:25 AM
Women are looking after riches and wealth. Is there anyone who sanctifies love far from money and wealth? What love? What are the hearts of people? Their minds are different from previous ages.

Sun 12/25/22 11:18 AM
True love has become extinct and our hearts are engraved with the blood of all who complain, not the oppressor, and the oppressed are all

Sun 12/25/22 11:10 AM
Have u ever felt it? :blush:

Between the groaning of hearts, we search our hearts, between the bleeding of the wound of love, which bleeds, what kind of love has happened in this time?

Sun 12/25/22 11:03 AM
I wish you all a Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree::blush:

Congratulations on the birth of how beautiful hearts and the most beautiful moon

Sun 12/25/22 11:01 AM
How can my heart celebrate the birthday of a soul that missed the moon? I am suffering. My life has been shortened.

Thu 12/22/22 12:17 PM
Love does not buy Belmal love comes with happiness

Thu 12/22/22 12:12 PM
Can I see a photo of her gardener please :grin: I need a hand in my garden :ghost:

Oh my God, how cute you are, you deserve thanks

Tue 12/20/22 01:38 PM
To ALL in mingle2 forums
Hereโ€™s to hoping that you find happiness, PEACE, good will and LOVE this holiday season and throughout the coming New Year. Some of you will celebrate the coming days with family, friends, furbabies and some will celebrate alone or not at all (for different reasons). My hope for you all is that all your days are filled with JOY, with love and with KINDNESS especially for yourself.
With lots of love,
RealCareBear

Words in the utmost splendor and deserve all mutual respect from us, you hand over your femininity and hand over your spectrum, you have started with your beautiful letters and you have all thanks from us

Tue 12/20/22 11:48 AM
A million people, I am one of them, and if one person loves you, it is me, and if no one loves you, know that I died. I love you, sweeter than all human beings, my soul mate, and closer than my heartbeat and blood. Your image is engraved between my eyelids, and it is the light of my eyes. Love does not master thinking, and the most dangerous thing is that it has no memory. If love were written words, my pens would end, but love gives souls, so is my soul enough for you? I thought I would give you my life, and I discovered that it is yours. Love is torment in the hearts of young men, love is a plant in the hearts of girls, love is a legend in broken hearts, love is a necessary evil. My love, in my heart there are sensations and feelings that turmoil whenever I see you, as if I want to disappear from this world, and merge into your soul, because my soul is yearning for you, fond of you, so that I cannot dispense with you, so be kind to me, in your hands is my happiness. Here are the lines of love letters from the blood of the heart. Love is unbearable hell. . Life without love is unbearable bliss. Love is a living experience that only those who live it can suffer. Love knows no law. True love is loving the only person who can make you miserable. Neglect kills love, forgetfulness bury him. When my soul stops loving your soul, my pen will stop loving letters and kissing paper. The eyes have a language that only the lovers can understand. Silence reigns in it

Tue 12/20/22 11:46 AM
A million people, I am one of them, and if one person loves you, it is me, and if no one loves you, know that I died. I love you, sweeter than all human beings, my soul mate, and closer than my heartbeat and blood. Your image is engraved between my eyelids, and it is the light of my eyes. Love does not master thinking, and the most dangerous thing is that it has no memory. If love were written words, my pens would end, but love gives souls, so is my soul enough for you? I thought I would give you my life, and I discovered that it is yours. Love is torment in the hearts of young men, love is a plant in the hearts of girls, love is a legend in broken hearts, love is a necessary evil. My love, in my heart there are sensations and feelings that turmoil whenever I see you, as if I want to disappear from this world, and merge into your soul, because my soul is yearning for you, fond of you, so that I cannot dispense with you, so be kind to me, in your hands is my happiness. Here are the lines of love letters from the blood of the heart. Love is unbearable hell. . Life without love is unbearable bliss. Love is a living experience that only those who live it can suffer. Love knows no law. True love is loving the only person who can make you miserable. Neglect kills love, forgetfulness bury him. When my soul stops loving your soul, my pen will stop loving letters and kissing paper. The eyes have a language that only the lovers can understand. Silence reigns in it

Sat 12/17/22 10:10 AM
Its stature can be called (gentle) and its rank is in Hassan, Hon

Maali and her waist represent the role of femininity and the official spokesperson on behalf of Al-Jamali

And her hair in the back is praying in a lace that I occupy with my hands, and he does not care

Her pigmentation.. her make-up.. the shadow drawing, the color of the lips that increases my burning

The story of Qana, how many events of endurance a lover needs to hit the ideal

Sat 12/17/22 10:09 AM
The night was dark, and it rained with sad clouds....... And it was evening for me, my longing, and the flower of my time
We build our hope from paper over fire......... and we burn and melt between wishes
We met in the dress of suffering, grooms....... The rope of communication between us became Danny
Hodhod Suleiman is with us today..... My messages reach her in seconds
It scatters me with agonies and agonies........ and a ring that fills me with letters and meanings
Every time I feel like I'm a little anxious.... I grab my phone and hit the number on my tongue
I have her number registered under Marwan's name...and my name on her phone is Tahani
Every time I call, she gives me a clip of an artist..and asks me what songs you like
I said I listen to Fayrouz and Rashid sometimes.... and I was melting with the song of Jarh Thani
I became addicted to the tone of her sweet voice.... I loved my name the day he called me by my name
In love with her, I am still missing until now........ People asked about me, and Muhammad met me
Al-Rawabi's longing for Nissan... I loved her since we were back in the second row
With her eyes, I cross beaches and valleys..... and travel the world while I am in my place
O Lord, keep us beloved and dear....... We love, we love, we change, we stay up, we suffer
And it is safe for us to develop Solomon's hoopoe... Develop our relationship with Wasl and Danny

Reply: The poem of Hodhud Suleiman (Moaz Al-Junaid)

Darkness lingers and the heart ignites and ignites and wanders in the same sweetness and semantics

Its spectrum is a traveling boat that disrupts its journey every day at the station of my imagination

And the hands of the cores in the abyss of longing penetrate my body, and after that they are unable to lift me

I am in the sign of love, Samer Moqil, and the star called me Samir El Hilali

I quench the tears of the papers and quench the eyelid of the god with patience whenever he cries for me

And hope from the balcony of light kissed me, and the dream shook my hand with the palm of my fingers

O despair, let what is left for you, and isolate, do not return.. And you, O Amani, come

Despite the souls trying to break between me and Zain, the corner of Al-Wasali

We drove the distance, and vinegar met vinegar, and the cheapest passion of the world is dear to us

My heart was revived the day she told me to go down and wait for you on the northern sidewalk

In four seconds, I was combing, changing, running, and turning around our door while he was in front of me

I race my feet and come jogging and reach her before me and follow my shadows

And the situation that happened to me was shameful.. From my joy.. I forgot not to wear my slippers

I met her, and I stood up and said Allahu Akbar and I said, Glory be to the Lord of Majesty

Her beauty.. fascinates.. makes her mad.. and amazes. My wish is to spend nights with her

I kiss the head of time, by God, it is long, O sun, do not rush to go away

I dodge the moment and try to derail the clock and achieve my goals

And from its gaps, I beg it to turn into a painstaking lover with a sip of earthquakes

I touch her hands longingly, and she says... hero, hero. And she touches Sally's palm

I read her feelings, translate and analyze, and find that she loves and adores my actions

Her words are witnessed and honey, which completes the ear tasting from it and saying my situation

Her cheeks from her charm, longing sends its fire and establishes her heat through me

And her blink is a professor who can communicate in a convincing manner how I was assassinated

It presses on the screen of my existence, shading my form, crossing me out, and drawing with my substitute

Its stature can be called (gentle) and its rank is in Hassan, Hon

Maali and her waist represent the role of femininity and the official spokesperson on behalf of Al-Jamali

And her hair in the back is praying in a lace that I occupy with my hands, and he does not care

Her pigmentation.. her make-up.. the shadow drawing, the color of the lips that increases my burning

The story of Qana, how many events of endurance a lover needs to hit the ideal

I said goodbye to her and went to tears, living with my brothers as if I were alone

Whenever longing overwhelms me, I pray and recite, God casts my shadows in its guidance.

Sat 12/17/22 10:09 AM
ูƒุงู†ุช ุงู„ู„ูŠู„ุฉ ู…ุธู„ู…ุฉ ุŒ ูˆุฃู…ุทุฑุช ุจุณุญุจ ุญุฒูŠู†ุฉ ....... ูˆูƒุงู† ุงู„ู…ุณุงุก ุจุงู„ู†ุณุจุฉ ู„ูŠ ุŒ ุดูˆู‚ูŠ ุŒ ูˆุฒู‡ุฑุฉ ูˆู‚ุชูŠ
ู†ุจู†ูŠ ุฃู…ู„ู†ุง ู…ู† ุงู„ูˆุฑู‚ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ู†ุงุฑ ......... ูˆู†ุญุฑู‚ ูˆู†ุฐูˆุจ ุจูŠู† ุงู„ุฑุบุจุงุช
ุงู„ุชู‚ูŠู†ุง ููŠ ุซูˆุจ ุงู„ู…ุนุงู†ุงุฉ ุŒ ุชุฒุฑุน ....... ุฃุตุจุญ ุญุจู„ ุงู„ุชูˆุงุตู„ ุจูŠู†ู†ุง ุฏุงู†ูŠ
ู‡ูˆุฏ ุณู„ูŠู…ุงู† ู…ุนู†ุง ุงู„ูŠูˆู… ..... ุชุตู„ ุฑุณุงุฆู„ูŠ ุฅู„ูŠู‡ุง ููŠ ุซูˆุงู†
ุฅู†ู‡ ูŠุฎูŠูู†ูŠ ุจุงู„ุขู„ุงู… ูˆุงู„ุฃุฐู‰ ........ ูˆุฎุงุชู… ูŠู…ู„ุฃู†ูŠ ุจุงู„ุญุฑูˆู ูˆุงู„ู…ุนุงู†ูŠ
ููŠ ูƒู„ ู…ุฑุฉ ุฃุดุนุฑ ุฃู†ู†ูŠ ู‚ู„ู‚ ู‚ู„ูŠู„ุงู‹ .... ุฃู…ุณูƒุช ู‡ุงุชููŠ ูˆุถุฑุจุช ุงู„ุฑู‚ู… ุนู„ู‰ ู„ุณุงู†ูŠ
ู„ุฏูŠ ุฑู‚ู…ู‡ุง ู…ุณุฌู„ ุชุญุช ุงุณู… ู…ุฑูˆุงู† ... ูˆุงุณู…ูŠ ุนู„ู‰ ู‡ุงุชูู‡ุง ุชู‡ุงู†ูŠ
ููŠ ูƒู„ ู…ุฑุฉ ุฃุชุตู„ ุจู‡ุง ุŒ ุฃุนุทุชู†ูŠ ู…ู‚ุทุน ู„ูู†ุงู† .. ูˆุชุณุฃู„ู†ูŠ ู…ุง ู‡ูŠ ุงู„ุฃุบุงู†ูŠ ุงู„ุชูŠ ุชุญุจู‡ุง
ู‚ู„ุช ุฅู†ู†ูŠ ุฃุณุชู…ุน ุฅู„ู‰ ููŠุฑูˆุฒ ูˆุฑุดูŠุฏ ุฃุญูŠุงู†ู‹ุง .... ูˆูƒู†ุช ุฃุฐูˆุจ ุจุฃุบู†ูŠุฉ ุฌุงุฑู‡ ุซุงู†ูŠ
ุฃุตุจุญุช ู…ุฏู…ู†ุฉ ุนู„ู‰ ู†ุจุฑุฉ ุตูˆุชู‡ุง ุงู„ุญู„ูˆ .... ุฃุญุจุจุช ุงุณู…ูŠ ููŠ ุงู„ูŠูˆู… ุงู„ุฐูŠ ุงุชุตู„ ุจูŠ ุจุงุณู…ูŠ
ููŠ ุญุจู‡ุง ุŒ ู…ุง ุฒู„ุช ุฃูุชู‚ุฏ ุญุชู‰ ุงู„ุขู† ........ ุณุฃู„ ุงู„ู†ุงุณ ุนู†ูŠ ุŒ ูˆุงู„ุชู‚ู‰ ุจูŠ ู…ุญู…ุฏ
ุดูˆู‚ ุงู„ุฑูˆุงุจูŠ ู„ู†ูŠุณุงู† ... ุฃุญุจุจุชู‡ุง ู…ู†ุฐ ุฃู† ุนุฏู†ุง ููŠ ุงู„ุตู ุงู„ุซุงู†ูŠ
ุจุนูŠู†ูŠู‡ุง ุŒ ุฃุนุจุฑ ุงู„ุดูˆุงุทุฆ ูˆุงู„ูˆุฏูŠุงู† ..... ูˆุงู„ุณูุฑ ุญูˆู„ ุงู„ุนุงู„ู… ูˆุฃู†ุง ููŠ ู…ูƒุงู†ูŠ
ูŠุง ุฑุจ ุงุจู‚ูŠู†ุง ุญุจูŠุจูŠู† ูˆุนุฒูŠุฒ ....... ู†ุญู† ู†ุญุจ ุŒ ู†ุญู† ู†ุญุจ ุŒ ู†ุชุบูŠุฑ ุŒ ู†ุจู‚ู‰ ู…ุณุชูŠู‚ุธูŠู† ุŒ ู†ุนุงู†ูŠ
ูˆู…ู† ุงู„ุขู…ู† ุจุงู„ู†ุณุจุฉ ู„ู†ุง ุชุทูˆูŠุฑ hoopoe ุณู„ูŠู…ุงู†... ุทูˆุฑ ุนู„ุงู‚ุชู†ุง ู…ุน ูˆุงุตู„ ูˆุฏุงู†ูŠ

ุฑุฏ: ู‚ุตูŠุฏุฉ ู‡ูˆุฏู‡ูˆุฏ ุณู„ูŠู…ุงู† (ู…ุนุงุฐ ุฌู†ูŠุฏ)

ุงู„ุธู„ุงู… ูŠุจู‚ู‰ ูˆุงู„ู‚ู„ุจ ูŠุดุชุนู„ ูˆูŠุดุนู„ ูˆูŠุชุฌูˆู„ ููŠ ู†ูุณ ุงู„ุญู„ุงูˆุฉ ูˆุงู„ุฏู„ุงู„ุงุช

ุทูŠูู‡ ู‡ูˆ ู‚ุงุฑุจ ู…ุณุงูุฑ ูŠุนุทู„ ุฑุญู„ุชู‡ ูƒู„ ูŠูˆู… ููŠ ู…ุญุทุฉ ุฎูŠุงู„ูŠ

ูˆูŠุฏูŠ ุงู„ู†ูˆู‰ ููŠ ู‡ุงูˆูŠุฉ ุงู„ุดูˆู‚ ุชุฎุชุฑู‚ ุฌุณุฏูŠ ุŒ ูˆุจุนุฏ ุฐู„ูƒ ูู‡ูŠ ุบูŠุฑ ู‚ุงุฏุฑุฉ ุนู„ู‰ ุฑูุนูŠ

ุฃู†ุง ููŠ ุนู„ุงู…ุฉ ุงู„ุญุจ ุŒ ุณุงู…ุฑ ู…ู‚ูŠู„ ุŒ ูˆุงู„ู†ุฌู… ุงุชุตู„ ุจูŠ ุณู…ูŠุฑ ุงู„ู‡ู„ุงู„ูŠ

ุฃุฑูˆูŠ ุฏู…ูˆุน ุงู„ุฃูˆุฑุงู‚ ูˆุฃุฑูˆูŠ ุฌูู† ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุจุงู„ุตุจุฑ ูƒู„ู…ุง ุจูƒู‰ ู…ู† ุฃุฌู„ูŠ

ูˆุงู„ุฃู…ู„ ู…ู† ุดุฑูุฉ ุงู„ุถูˆุก ู‚ุจู„ู†ูŠ ุŒ ูˆุงู„ุญู„ู… ู‡ุฒ ูŠุฏูŠ ู…ุน ุฑุงุญุฉ ุฃุตุงุจุนูŠ

ูŠุง ูŠุฃุณ ุŒ ุฏุน ู…ุง ุชุจู‚ู‰ ู„ูƒ ุŒ ูˆุนุฒู„ ุŒ ู„ุง ุชุนูˆุฏ .. ูˆุฃู†ุช ูŠุง ุฃู…ุงู†ูŠ ุชุนุงู„

ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุฑุบู… ู…ู† ุงู„ู†ููˆุณ ุงู„ุชูŠ ุชุญุงูˆู„ ุงู„ุงู†ูุตุงู„ ุจูŠู†ูŠ ูˆุจูŠู† ุฒูŠู† ุŒ ุฒุงูˆูŠุฉ ุงู„ูˆุตู„

ู‚ุงุฏู†ุง ุงู„ู…ุณุงูุฉ ุŒ ูˆุงู„ุฎู„ ุงู„ุชู‚ู‰ ุงู„ุฎู„ ุŒ ูˆุฃุฑุฎุต ุดุบู ููŠ ุงู„ุนุงู„ู… ุนุฒูŠุฒ ุนู„ูŠู†ุง

ุชู… ุฅุญูŠุงุก ู‚ู„ุจูŠ ููŠ ุงู„ูŠูˆู… ุงู„ุฐูŠ ุฃุฎุจุฑุชู†ูŠ ููŠู‡ ุฃู† ุฃู†ุฒู„ ูˆุฃู†ุชุธุฑูƒ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุฑุตูŠู ุงู„ุดู…ุงู„ูŠ

ููŠ ุบุถูˆู† ุฃุฑุจุน ุซูˆุงู†ู ุŒ ูƒู†ุช ุฃู…ุดุท ุŒ ูˆุฃุชุบูŠุฑ ุŒ ูˆุฃุฑูƒุถ ุŒ ูˆุฃุฏูŠุฑ ุจุงุจู†ุง ุจูŠู†ู…ุง ูƒุงู† ุฃู…ุงู…ูŠ

ุฃุชุณุงุจู‚ ุนู„ู‰ ู‚ุฏู…ูŠ ูˆุฃุฃุชูŠ ู„ู„ุฑูƒุถ ูˆุฃุตู„ ุฅู„ูŠู‡ุง ู‚ุจู„ูŠ ูˆุฃุชุจุน ุธู„ุงู„ูŠ

ูˆุงู„ูˆุถุน ุงู„ุฐูŠ ุญุฏุซ ู„ูŠ ูƒุงู† ู…ุฎุฌู„ .. ู…ู† ูุฑุญุชูŠ .. ู†ุณูŠุช ุฃู„ุง ุฃุฑุชุฏูŠ ู†ุนุงู„

ุงู„ุชู‚ูŠุช ุจู‡ุง ุŒ ูˆู‚ูุช ูˆู‚ู„ุช ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุฃูƒุจุฑ ูˆู‚ู„ุช ุŒ ุณุจุญุงู† ุฑุจ ุงู„ุฌู„ุงู„ุฉ

ุฌู…ุงู„ู‡ุง .. ุงู„ูุงุดูŠู†ุงุช .. ูŠุฌุนู„ู‡ุง ุบุงุถุจุฉ .. ูˆ amazes. ุฃู…ู†ูŠุชูŠ ู‡ูŠ ู‚ุถุงุก ุงู„ู„ูŠุงู„ูŠ ู…ุนู‡ุง

ุฃู‚ุจู„ ุฑุฃุณ ุงู„ูˆู‚ุช ุŒ ูˆุงู„ู„ู‡ ุŒ ุฅู†ู‡ ุทูˆูŠู„ ุŒ ูŠุง ุดู…ุณ ุŒ ู„ุง ุชุชุณุฑุน ููŠ ุงู„ุงุจุชุนุงุฏ

ุฃู†ุง ุฏูˆุฏุฌ ู„ุญุธุฉ ูˆู…ุญุงูˆู„ุฉ ู„derail ุนู„ู‰ ู…ุฏุงุฑ ุงู„ุณุงุนุฉ ูˆุชุญู‚ูŠู‚ ุฃู‡ุฏุงููŠ

ูˆู…ู† ุงู„ูุฌูˆุงุช ุŒ ุฃุชูˆุณู„ ุฅู„ูŠู‡ุง ุฃู† ุชุชุญูˆู„ ุฅู„ู‰ ุนุงุดู‚ ู…ุถู†ูŠ ู…ุน ุฑุดูุฉ ู…ู† ุงู„ุฒู„ุงุฒู„

ุฃู„ู…ุณ ูŠุฏูŠู‡ุง ุจุดูˆู‚ ุŒ ูˆุชู‚ูˆู„ ... ุจุทู„ ุŒ ุจุทู„. ูˆู‡ูŠ ุชู„ู…ุณ ูƒู ุณุงู„ูŠ

ู‚ุฑุฃุช ู…ุดุงุนุฑู‡ุง ูˆุชุฑุฌู…ุชู‡ุง ูˆุชุญู„ูŠู„ู‡ุง ูˆูˆุฌุฏุช ุฃู†ู‡ุง ุชุญุจ ูˆุฃุนุดู‚ ุฃูุนุงู„ูŠ

ุชุดู‡ุฏ ูƒู„ู…ุงุชู‡ุง ูˆุงู„ุนุณู„ ุŒ ุงู„ุฐูŠ ูŠูƒู…ู„ ุชุฐูˆู‚ ุงู„ุฃุฐู† ู…ู†ู‡ ูˆูŠู‚ูˆู„ ูˆุถุนูŠ

ุฎุฏูŠู‡ุง ู…ู† ุณุญุฑู‡ุง ุŒ ุงู„ุดูˆู‚ ูŠุฑุณู„ ุงู„ู†ุงุฑ ูˆูŠุซุจุช ุญุฑุงุฑุชู‡ุง ู…ู† ุฎู„ุงู„ูŠ

ูˆุฑู…ุดู‡ุง ุฃุณุชุงุฐ ูŠู…ูƒู†ู‡ ุงู„ุชูˆุงุตู„ ุจุทุฑูŠู‚ุฉ ู…ู‚ู†ุนุฉ ูƒูŠู ุชู… ุงุบุชูŠุงู„ูŠ

ูŠุถุบุท ุนู„ู‰ ุดุงุดุฉ ูˆุฌูˆุฏูŠ ุŒ ูˆูŠุธู„ู„ ุดูƒู„ูŠ ุŒ ูˆูŠุนุจุฑู†ูŠ ุŒ ูˆูŠุฑุณู… ุจุฏูŠู„ูŠ

ูŠู…ูƒู† ุชุณู…ูŠุฉ ู…ูƒุงู†ุชู‡ (ู„ุทูŠู) ูˆุฑุชุจู‡ุง ููŠ ุญุณู† ุŒ ู‡ูˆู†

ุชู…ุซู„ ู…ุงู„ูŠ ูˆุฎุตุฑู‡ุง ุฏูˆุฑ ุงู„ุฃู†ูˆุซุฉ ูˆุงู„ู…ุชุญุฏุซ ุงู„ุฑุณู…ูŠ ู†ูŠุงุจุฉ ุนู† ุงู„ุฌู…ุงู„ูŠ

ูˆุดุนุฑู‡ุง ููŠ ุงู„ุฎู„ู ูŠุตู„ูŠ ููŠ ุงู„ุฏุงู†ุชูŠู„ ุงู„ุฐูŠ ุฃุดุบู„ู‡ ุจูŠุฏูŠ ุŒ ูˆู„ุง ูŠู‡ุชู…

ุชุตุจุบ ู„ู‡ุง .. ู…ูƒูŠุงุฌู‡ุง .. ุฑุณู… ุงู„ุธู„ ุŒ ู„ูˆู† ุงู„ุดูุงู‡ ุงู„ุชูŠ ุชุฒูŠุฏ ู…ู† ุญุฑู‚ ุจู„ุฏูŠ

ู‚ุตุฉ ู‚ุงู†ุง ุŒ ูƒู… ุนุฏุฏ ุฃุญุฏุงุซ ุงู„ุชุญู…ู„ ุงู„ุชูŠ ูŠุญุชุงุฌู‡ุง ุงู„ุญุจูŠุจ ู„ุถุฑุจ ุงู„ู…ุซู„ ุงู„ุฃุนู„ู‰

ู‚ู„ุช ู„ู‡ุง ูˆุฏุงุนุง ูˆุฐู‡ุจุช ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ุฏู…ูˆุน ุŒ ุฃุนูŠุด ู…ุน ุฅุฎูˆุชูŠ ูƒู…ุง ู„ูˆ ูƒู†ุช ูˆุญุฏูŠ

ูƒู„ู…ุง ุบู…ุฑู†ูŠ ุงู„ุดูˆู‚ ุŒ ุฃุตู„ูŠ ูˆุฃู‚ุฑุฃ ุŒ ูŠู„ู‚ูŠ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุธู„ุงู„ูŠ ููŠ ุชูˆุฌูŠู‡ุงุชู‡.

Sat 12/17/22 07:31 AM
Say greet you who formed you the first time and may you return

Previous 1 3