Lover of love and romantic's photo
Wed 12/07/22 05:53 AM
Excuse me, madam, but my name is different from that. It is the traveler. Yemen is my homeland. Islam is my religion. Tolerance, morality, and coexistence are my motto. We are all children of 9 people, regardless of the different religions and religions.

Wed 12/07/22 03:10 AM
I'm sure if you carry those same feelings and beauty in your heart, then so shall it be that you receive the same.

Best wishes to you! :wave:

My wishes to you and all the followers and fans of your happy letter

Tue 12/06/22 01:33 PM
We are all looking for love, tenderness, kindness and happiness, but she is absent from us by the absence of beautiful qualities
And Al-Hamidah, everyone has been playing the money of love according
His own needs, some have lusted him and some are his repairers
Where is the fulfillment, love, age and affectionate truth
The female complains betraying men and men their eyes
Zaigah that raaa, a beautiful breather, I forget him all the days of the boy
And the love of the previous extrusion, everyone became among Ahat
Surgeon, love, knife and lost love
My letters were a sad money
For feelings, his wound is love, current and upscale
We have to keep true and honest

Tue 12/06/22 07:37 AM
I'm sure if you carry those same feelings and beauty in your heart, then so shall it be that you receive the same.

Best wishes to you! :wave:

It is not pride and arrogance, but my nature and behavior are from the wise my patience and uttering the answer and from the adolescents my love and love and from the pious believers my sincerity and loyalty and from the poets my feelings and my feelings and from the wise my advice and my acumen and from the writers the differentiation between my relationships thus I am a diverse cocktail of my cultures I love with devotion and love madly and make everyone who knows me wish to meet me

1 3 Next