Community > Posts By > Cathyb63

Cathyb63's photo
Tue 11/05/13 08:44 AM
Well no, I totally understand what you mean. I do not want to be with a lazy sleaze ball, and yes money does make you happier! But not only money, o course a women will be attracted by wealth. But if you are truly and honestly looking for real love, wealth is not the only factor. It helps but does not make you totally happy.
I have struggled all my life, and I would love to be spoiled and be able to relax a bit for a change! But not if the man is going to use his money to hook every women he can and lie to me.
We are all different, but that is my honesty!

Cathyb63's photo
Tue 11/05/13 08:38 AM
Hi, I am new to this site, but no I don't think all women are attracted to wealth! I know that that is not what I am looking for. I was raised as a farmer/ trucker daughter, with good morals and values.

Real love comes from within, from the heart! Yes I do believe there has to be a certain degree of attraction, because even myself I am guilty of stereotyping sometime. But with time I learned that a man can attract you with his big heart and his inner beauty.

Of course if I had money I would enjoy it, but would not use it to find romance. I am a nature and country women, and living in a nice log home by the side of a lake would make me very happy, versus being with a man that flounts his money to cheat and lie.

If a women is just a player, fine look for money to get spoiled and all, but in the end are you happy, I don't think so!