Community > Posts By > TexasScoundrel

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sun 03/03/13 09:05 AM
I think marriage is an out dated social concept. What will you gain by getting married? Nothing. But, you stand to lose a lot.

But, if you're going to insist, I'd suggest waiting at least five years. Then another five years before you start thinking about children. Make sure you already own the house you plan on living in for the rest of your life and have reached all your carrier goals, because relationships are a distraction.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sun 03/03/13 08:56 AM

I've never had sex...

Just don't die a virgin because there are terrorists waiting for them.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sun 03/03/13 08:52 AM

If I'm not quite sure what I think of this,

does that mean they're already controling my mind?

No, that's something different altogether. This is two rats communicating information over a vast distance through electronic brain connections. What this means is communication of not just words, but thoughts, emotions and sensations. It may also be the first step of uploading information from a human brain to a computer, essentially making a copy of your personality and all your knowledge.

However, they do have remote controlled roaches with tiny cameras they use to find victims buried in the rubble after earthquakes.

this has been going on for quite some time in a way. One of my friends who is a reserach psychologist for the gov't was on TV piloting his sailboat in the Virgin Islands with his thoughts about 20 yrs ago (It was PBS but don't remember exactly which show). It is interesting. Our brain function is electro-chemical afterall

Controlling a sailboat with just your thoughts is different than this. This is communicating an experience from one living creature to another. It's like a telephone for thoughts. It probably feels like that little voice you already have in your head.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sat 03/02/13 09:04 PM
"Hi, you are too cute! I have to meet you. I'm Texasscoundrel. What's your name?"

Eye contact is important and don't forget to smile.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sat 03/02/13 08:57 PM

I've always had fine hair. It might be nice to have thicker hair.

TS its the sign of aging. Hehe∩_∩v

Nope, I've always had fine hair, even as a child. My actually hair line hasn't changed much.

Hahaha. TS dont want to admit.

Admit what? That I'm old? Of course I'm old. But, I'm not losing my hair.

I don't know who your boyfriend is, but he's not spanking you enough.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sat 03/02/13 11:54 AM
Go out and talk to 100 different women. Before you get to the end, you'll have a girlfriend.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sat 03/02/13 11:40 AM
My view is, I'm driving my own bus. If she wants to come along, she's welcome. But, I'm not giving her the wheel. If she doesn't like where I'm headed, I'll pull over and let her off anytime she says.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sat 03/02/13 09:23 AM
Before I shaved off my mustache, people said I looked like Frank Zappa.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Fri 03/01/13 07:17 PM
My first question would be; "If you're from an advanced alien race, why in the universe do you want to talk to humans?"

TexasScoundrel's photo
Fri 03/01/13 06:48 PM
If you aren't getting any nibbles, try changing your bait. Your first message must be something SHE finds interesting.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Fri 03/01/13 06:42 PM

Groundhog day is a good example of what it might be like. But, you'd eventually become so good at everything that there's no more challenge. That's when it starts getting dull.

Then use your imagination, go to other worlds, create something. Create a universe.

My theory is that God got bored and that is why he (it) created death.

Universes with limited time.

Then, he incarnated into them to play the game.

And split himself into all of us.

We are god.

We created this world ourselves because we (as God) were bored.

To make things more interesting we gave some of the creatures free will.

Did you use a lot of drugs in your youth?

TexasScoundrel's photo
Fri 03/01/13 06:36 PM

With 1000 years I could do everything, several times.

I doubt it.

I don't. The more education you have, the less you need to change occupations. For example, if you first wanted to be a doctor you'd have all that info and if you later wanted to switch to biology, you really wouldn't have to learn much other than what you already know compared to someone starting out fresh. I think it would be easy to learn everything humans know in 1000 years.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Fri 03/01/13 06:28 PM

If I'm not quite sure what I think of this,

does that mean they're already controling my mind?

No, that's something different altogether. This is two rats communicating information over a vast distance through electronic brain connections. What this means is communication of not just words, but thoughts, emotions and sensations. It may also be the first step of uploading information from a human brain to a computer, essentially making a copy of your personality and all your knowledge.

However, they do have remote controlled roaches with tiny cameras they use to find victims buried in the rubble after earthquakes.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Fri 03/01/13 02:15 PM

I've always had fine hair. It might be nice to have thicker hair.

TS its the sign of aging. Hehe∩_∩v

Nope, I've always had fine hair, even as a child. My actually hair line hasn't changed much.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Fri 03/01/13 02:12 PM
C'mon, I can't be the only one that has old photos of myself.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Fri 03/01/13 02:01 PM

I was always partial to Mon-El, if anyone remembers him.

I'm surprised some women don't say Jean Grey, the X-men? Her power was superb.

Thats cuz women already think they have the powers of mind rrading and controlling things without lifting a finger. Haha. Jst a joke.

Well, Wonder woman does have the lasso of truth so I could use that on you guys. laugh

Are you sure you'd want to?

Yes, you look fat in that outfit.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Fri 03/01/13 01:56 PM
This is pretty mind blowing.

http://io9.com/5987567/brain+to+brain-interfaces-have-arrived-and-they-are-absolutely-mindblowing?utm_campaign=io9_Facebook_socialflow&utm_source=Socialflow&utm_medium=Facebook

TexasScoundrel's photo
Fri 03/01/13 01:47 PM
Groundhog day is a good example of what it might be like. But, you'd eventually become so good at everything that there's no more challenge. That's when it starts getting dull.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Fri 03/01/13 01:16 PM
With 1000 years I could do everything, several times.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Fri 03/01/13 01:09 PM
Tobacco.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25