Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 02/10/24 09:43 PM
Deep state has captured the federal govt, and gone rogue in a departure from Rule Of Law. The question is, where do we go from here. Many believe our hope is in the next election, however current events are massing to undermine that possibility. The founders left us with Constitutional recourse, if We The People have the constitutional fortitude to take action as directed. Freedom is not free, it is priceless.

no photo
Sat 02/10/24 09:29 PM
"Freelance" John Cena

no photo
Thu 02/08/24 12:31 PM
"Green Street 3" Scott Adkins

"The Best Man" Dolph Lundgren

no photo
Tue 02/06/24 10:05 AM
The High Violets out of Portlandia~

Chinese Letter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlyjBlc-Tvc

Comfort In Light
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJGNryWfOgI

no photo
Tue 02/06/24 10:03 AM
Sade - Is It A Crime (Lovers Live)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2C96ybYWJ8

no photo
Mon 02/05/24 11:10 AM
Marvin Gaye, The Spinners.

no photo
Mon 02/05/24 11:09 AM
John & Alice Coltraine

Jimi Hendrix, Bob Marley, Peter Tosh

no photo
Sun 02/04/24 06:54 PM
River Soap Co "Woodland" with hemp seed oil.
Excellent nourishing soap smells amazing.
Us it since the late 1900's :-)

no photo
Sun 02/04/24 06:45 PM
Deal breakers-Narcissistic & govt bootlickers.

no photo
Sun 02/04/24 06:37 PM
"Beekeeper" ~Jason Statham

"Bricklayer" ~Aaron Eckhart

no photo
Sun 02/04/24 03:08 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 02/04/24 03:10 PM
I have had 2 members contact me, whose profiles vanished after brief chats. The 1st one claimed to be in military overseas, but would not answer the questions she asked me, and wanted my ph. The other one seemed keenly interested in connecting, although our profile were clearly not a match. She was going to respond back, but then both profiles have since vanished. Am on the website, not the ph app. M2 messaged that one member nudged me, when I messaged her back her nudge vanished and no reply. M2 claims 112 are interested, although I an reluctant to throw down for upgrade after 3 strange occurrences being my only experience. Also I have messaged 9 members, no response. Is this the norm here?

no photo
Sun 02/04/24 02:57 PM
Lauren Henderson is criminally underrated.
Aretha Franklin is classic goodness.

no photo
Sun 02/04/24 12:43 PM
I dig the Miles Davis Quintet & Bobby Hutcherson.

no photo
Thu 02/01/24 05:29 PM
One fav action actor is Olivier Gruner. Former French naval marine commando and pro champion kickboxer made his debut in the cult classic "Angel Town". Over 40 films including "Mercenary" with John Ritter, "Sector 4:Extraction", the "Circuit" series, and so many more.
Film directing, producing, screenwriting, television, bodyguarding, personal trainer, helicopter pilot and fashion designer. Olivier Gruner's demeanor as a gentleman belies his intensity as an amazing actor.

no photo
Thu 02/01/24 12:54 PM
"The Bricklayer" with Aaron Eckhart was excellent.

no photo
Thu 02/01/24 11:56 AM
Scott Adkins, Michael Jai White, Gina Carano, Aaron Eckhart, Charles Bronson, Denzel Washington, Jason Statham, John Cena, Michelle Rodriguez, Nick Cage, Gerard Butler, Wesley Snipes, Mark Wahlberg, Jessica Biel, Tony Jaa, Russell Crowe, Robert Duvall, Mickey Rourke, Mel Gibson, Tommy Lee Jones, Gene Hackman, Jodie Foster, Julia Roberts, Charlize Theron, Benicio Del Toro, Sandra Bullock, Reese Witherspoon, Halle Berry, Drew Barrymore, Jessica Alba, Tom Berenger, Sean Bean, Jamie Lee Curtis, Gary Daniels, Cameron Diaz, Tom Hardy, Vinnie Jones, Jennifer Lawrence, Bruce Lee, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Michael Madsen, Lee Marvin, Steve McQueen, Johnny Messner, Chuck Norris, Cynthia Rothrock, Kurt Russell, Steven Seagal, Tom Sizemore, Danny Trejo, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Paul Walker, John Wayne, Raquel Welch, Sophia Lauren, Bruce Willis, Liam Neeson, Peter O'Toole, Sean Connery, Christopher Walken, Daryl Hannah, Sharon Stone, Nicole Kidman, Eva Longoria, Matt Damon, Clint Eastwood, Milla Jovovich, and more!

no photo
Thu 02/01/24 10:49 AM
Big fan of action stars Scott Adkins and Michael Jai White, also Gina Carano. All top notch martial artists and fantastic action.

no photo
Thu 02/01/24 10:39 AM
Just watched "The Beekeeper" Jason Statham's magnum opus, imho.

no photo
Thu 02/01/24 09:57 AM
For sure, had their cd back in the day. Good one.
Of course, to mention shoegaze and UK together invokes the legendary band Slowdive~

Slowdive - Slowdive (Official Audio)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRCnLLDar0E

no photo
Wed 01/31/24 12:22 PM
Roger Waters

Previous 1