Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 10/05/09 02:54 PM
everyone is man. you just gotta name one and they all go bananas.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:36 PM
i have a friend who does beaded artwork but i'm talking the hardcore detailed stuff... like i cannot believe she even has the patience to commit herself to this kind of detail oriented time consuming art. she creates some of the most beautiful paintings/embroidery/beadery on one canvas.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:34 PM
i love art slideshows :D

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:34 PM
never heard of it but you're sparked my interest bigtime...

MORE INFO!!!

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:32 PM
so i finally saw it. i double featured it last night with zombieland and if it were not for the fact that it was first and zombieland was second, i would have left.

I'm a tarantino fan and I usually enjoy his films except for jackie brown.

well this one surpassed that one on the suck-0-meter.

if it were not for the recycled soundtrack, the horrible 70's exploitation cut scenes in a freakin period film based in nazi occupied france and the boring dialogue.. i might have loved this film as i loved his others.

seriously... a good 45 minutes of useless dialogue and scenes could have been cut and none would have been the wiser.

dang.

i was soo incredibly disappointed.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:29 PM
I absolutely loved this movie and looove jimmy stewart and jack lemmon in it. :p

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:28 PM
yeah krupa.. you are. LOL

but does that make me one for knowin?>? ;p

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:22 PM
saw it last night at the drive in DOUBLE FEATURE!!!

omg soooo good. i cannot wait to buy it on dvd and watch it on a monthly basis because that is exactly whats is goin to happen! ;P

man what a freakin great flick!

and BILL MURRAY!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAAA!!

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:20 PM
isnt it great!!! i really enjoy it and my uncles are addicted completely.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:19 PM
my mom is like a huge fan. i'm not. but i thought his healthcare movie was really interested and only made me want to move to france. :p

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:16 PM
my old life?

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sat 10/03/09 03:15 PM

The remake of 'The Prisoner' (the greatest show in television history) begins airing November 15 on AMC. be seeing you

never heard of it.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sat 10/03/09 03:12 PM
Edited by Rockmybobbysocks on Sat 10/03/09 03:14 PM
you can but if it is for alcoholism it will do nothing if they are released. unless you are attempting to make them a ward of the court in which the government commits them.

you need to see a lawyer but they will not do it on alcoholism alone. there needs to be some type of psychological imbalance that is detrimental to whose around them.

EDIT!!

PROVEN PSYCHOLOGICAL IMBALANCE

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sat 10/03/09 03:10 PM
isnt codependent family fantastic?

trust me girl.. i understand.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:34 PM
Nyu/Lucy from Elfen Lied..

she's beautiful and innocent and dangerous and destructive. she's so much uncontrollable pain. its a fantastic story and she's hands down my fave.

plus she has horns :p

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:24 PM
sick this is my zombie happy face.

i'm double featuring tonight with this and something else and then i've got to write a review so lets hope its not utter tripe.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:21 PM

Tomorrow I have a 9 hour layover in JFK someone come and get me and entertain me. I am going to Amman Jordan,Beirut Lebanon and Tel Aviv Israel and I am not coming back until I have spent every last cent !!
Mike

enjoy it and really lavish in the rich cultures you're about to experience.

:P

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:19 PM

Its not that I don't mind suporting a woman,but why all of them money hungry.I just a woman love me for me but not whats in my wallet.Thats not love.I know that money makes the world,but why should women what just that?

the same way some men want nothing but skrawny beautiful broads who can't formulate a proper sentance to save their lives.

ohh. wait.. thats not ALL men is it?

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:15 PM
Edited by Rockmybobbysocks on Fri 10/02/09 05:17 PM

There's also something to be said about truth in advertising...whoa

i swear to god people expect others to buy into this crap of "its an old picture but i'm different now"

guess what!?

how damned hard is it to take a picture of yourself? i mean working a timer isn't rocket science and if need be you can always do the amazingly cheesy mirror shot. i have.

i will accept a cornball picture over nothing at all.

i will accept not so hot over HOT 4 YEARS AGO

because no matter how much we wanna tell people ooohh i'm soo awesome on the inside.. if you aren't confident about your outside..

you're SOL.

oh.. and don't you have friends or family who can do this?? excuses are not gravy man.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:11 PM
okay usually i'm one of women on here who stand up for forum post equality and all that crap but today i just dont feel like i care.

so here you go.

if you can't offer me the most amazing C**K in my entire life, drive at least a lexus, give me mass amounts of haute couture fashion shoes and jewelry while i not work and play with the pool boy.. then i dont want you.

feel better now?

yawn

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25