Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Fri 11/27/09 11:34 AM
slsk.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Fri 11/27/09 11:33 AM
i haven't had time to sit down let alone go see this but damnit i will see it!!! :D

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sun 11/15/09 05:31 PM
everything was going swimmingly with nanwrimo until i got the job and suddenly i was living in whittier and boom i had no access to my story and now i'm extremely behind.

so i'm stressed and sad that i'm blowing this amazing challenge two weeks into it because my life has changed.

and then i realized my life is writing. everything around that changed.

so i bought pen and paper and started freehanding my writing. i've got over 10 pages of crap in a little binder written. i just need to find the time to transfer it over.

someone shoot me.

nanowrimo ate my soul.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sun 11/15/09 05:29 PM
LOL omg i love you guys soo much. its been an insane week and i've had no dang time to come in and say hi to ppls on this site but THANK YOU!! seriously.

lol things are insanely busy and gonna get worse as i'm gonna register for school like immediately. :p

soooo love you all thanks a bunch and you'll see me around!

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Thu 11/12/09 07:59 PM
I finally did it. i got the job in LA and am living in la county. wooO!!

and yesterday... i got lost in la on the trains and had a nice conversation with a tweeking hooker about shoes. LOL it was an interesting first day.

did i mention i left my cell phone at home? woo!!

i'm a survivor HAH

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Fri 11/06/09 09:19 PM

where the heLl have I been.. The movie industry is no longer here and has been replaced by Kate + * (and Yas or Bry)? wtf... slaphead

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Fri 11/06/09 09:17 PM
we have all decided to relocate.

:p
laugh

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Fri 11/06/09 05:08 PM

It looks like the director got obsessed with Ninja Gaiden for three months and said, "F*** IT I NEED TO MAKE THIS!" Not that I'm saying that's a bad thing i'm just callin it how I see it.

OMG thats exactly what i was thinkin!!!

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Fri 11/06/09 05:05 PM
i love film noir. one of my faves.. the letter..

the big sleep.

i'll stop there.

;p

and at first i thought this thread was about the anime Noir. :p also fantastic LOL

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Fri 11/06/09 05:04 PM
nelson muntz

and patty and selma :p

and otto.

omg don't get me started!

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Fri 11/06/09 05:03 PM

Ok kiddies. Have fun reading Goof's profile. Rate away!

we should just get married.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Wed 11/04/09 08:53 PM

Dude gets smashed by a car at the end of the trailer. That was DOPE!!

LOL saw the trailer in the theatre when i went to see Jennifer's Body and was like "yeahhhhh i'm seeing that!!!"

apparently i'm alone on the trip though LOL

oh.. goofball.. when did you get hot?? i mean i thought you were a rabid rabbit.

Eh...Rayman transformed me into this "guy"....damn him.laugh (I know you will get it if you know about the Rabbid's):wink:

This does look good, but I can see it being missed by alot of people over the Holidays.

yeah holiday traffic sucks. :p and i only had the first one... i should have gotten the others but no one wants to play with me!

punch someone while tennis once and you're branded a psycho for life.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Wed 11/04/09 04:02 PM
a rococo oil painting.. semi nude surrounded by decadence.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Wed 11/04/09 03:46 PM

isn't this directed by the guys that directed The Matrix trilogy? if it is, then i don't have high hopes for it at allindifferent

i have no idea. all i know is there's a hot asian guy kickin people in the face with no shirt on...

that works for me !!! :D

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Wed 11/04/09 03:45 PM

homicide, no

ICU, yes

smokin

you and callieghs pic swap is freakin me out!

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Wed 11/04/09 03:44 PM
because the feel of lace and satin against skin and fingertips is one of the most erotic sensations you could ever feel.. if done right.

no vision is needed.

duh.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Wed 11/04/09 03:39 PM
leave it to karma and be done wth it. it sucks you gotta mourn but if you go after him, it'll be on your hands.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Wed 11/04/09 03:32 PM

Dude gets smashed by a car at the end of the trailer. That was DOPE!!

LOL saw the trailer in the theatre when i went to see Jennifer's Body and was like "yeahhhhh i'm seeing that!!!"

apparently i'm alone on the trip though LOL

oh.. goofball.. when did you get hot?? i mean i thought you were a rabid rabbit.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Wed 11/04/09 03:29 PM
wow she straight called you out on that!
laugh

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Tue 11/03/09 09:30 PM
The Postal Service - Brand New Colony :D

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25