Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Fri 10/23/09 11:17 PM
saw it this morning.. got a text from my best friend tonight asking if i checked the attic. its 11:16pm and i can't sleep!!!

;(

damnit.

totally different kind of horror film. plays of your primal fears... your instincts. what awakens you in the middle of the night for no apparent reason.. is real.

GAH!!!

damnit.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Fri 10/23/09 11:15 PM
i did it. i don't recommend it to anyone but i did it to test it for a friend who works for an investigating company.

i got my free credit report, canceled the very next day and survived with no charges. HOWEVER i am flooded with junk mail from them and their partners and cannot get them to stop.

thank god i used a junk email.

but still...

anyway... i wouldn't recommend it because from what i heard with those who also tested it, i am the only one who came out clean. :D

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Fri 10/23/09 11:12 PM
i wanted to thank everyone for your responses. my aunt showed up tonight and we had a long talk. she told me to start combing the country for jobs in a specific field and a few other things that are going to help.. i hope.

anyway i think i had a lil bit of hysterics tonight which makes me feel silly but its gotten to the point where i'm wanting to scream at nothing.

we came to an empass tonight and for now that will hold us. I'm hoping and praying for patience but most of all searching for a damned job.

seriously.. i hate not working.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Fri 10/23/09 08:40 PM

I know certain jobs do not appeal to many but even working in a restaurant as a waitress one can make good money.... This time of year many of the Chili's, Applebees ect will be hiring. Sure they may not be what one wants but hey when your in a situation sometimes it is best to take what you really don't want till you can find something.

And if you were laid off you could draw unemployment at least...

If all else fails then maybe you would have a friend that will take you in. whoa

honey i've applied everywhere from applebees to mcdonalds. its hell out there right now.

and sadly.. no i dont have anyone who has room for me.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Fri 10/23/09 07:59 PM

That really all depends on who you live with and what the situation is in the first place..

If your living at home and it is getting to the point that you can't take it anymore the best thing to do is get a job save your money. Maybe find someone you can be a roommate with and move out.

Most shelters will not take one if that is the situation.

But it all depends on the situation and if it is and abusing one....

see thats just it. thats exactly it. i've been looking for a damned job for months now to no avail. i've been on so many interviews i know where they get their general questions. i am at home in a situation where my mother is very much mommy dearest to the point where my mentality is starting to crack. and there in lies the problem. she's not an abusive husband. but she has pushed me to far. its like how much more can i take before i snap and do something i'll regret? where can i go? i have no money, no job, no health insurance to seek help.

its just a matter of time.

and thats where i'm stuck.

i'm a good person and i'm tryin to keep a positive outlook on life but right now the hysterical breakdowns are starting to kill me inside.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Fri 10/23/09 07:36 PM
just not surviving where i am and when i stopped to see what i could do, where i could go, i realized i dont have anywhere else to go.

not able to keep a mental balance in my locale and its not good. its starting to break me down and i dont want that anymore. i dont want to lose it.

so would a shelter take in anyone or just women who have been in abusive relationships?

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Fri 10/23/09 07:30 PM
Edited by Rockmybobbysocks on Fri 10/23/09 07:31 PM
when you have to get out of the situation you are in but have nowhere else to go, what do you do? where do you go? who do you turn to?

and i don't mean you personally.. i mean seriously... is there a place to go?

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Thu 10/22/09 08:44 PM

Most things written by John Waters. For example, Hairspray, Female Trouble, and Cry Baby.

ohhh sorry. i heart john waters. i heart crybaby. i think the man is a genius in his own screwed up right.

you should have seen some of the stuff he made with Devine!!!omg so bad it was hilarious.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Wed 10/21/09 11:41 AM
i'm jobless living with my mom.

you tell me.

sad

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Wed 10/21/09 11:30 AM
i used to live in an apartment that had huge grapefruit trees all through the place. and the tree right outside my balcony was always covered in strangest birds.. but my god was the sound beautiful.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Wed 10/21/09 11:29 AM
lol seriously ... now i'm gonna go find something crazy to do. ;p

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Wed 10/21/09 11:18 AM
no problem! the thread most likely will get yanked for sending you somewhere other than youtube but i thought this was perfect for all those out there who love to write.

i cannot wait for this to start.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Wed 10/21/09 11:10 AM

Napoleon Dynamite- not funny at all and had no right being as popular as it was

the Fast and the Furious quadrilogy- $hitty calls being promoted by shitty actors.

Saw 3-5 (and i assume 6)- they bled this one trick pony dry. i loved the original, and even dug the second, but after that i was just the same old thing over and over again

i agree with Goof about hating My Big Fat Greek Wedding- "hey look! i'm greek and fat! aren't i funny?!" no, no you are not

Twilight- i FUKKING hate this movie. the dialogue made want to vomit, the effects were laughable, and just the over all feel of the movie was a joke. i was honestly surprised that it wasnt made for tv by the syfy channel. not to mention i hate when all these chicks are all OMG! edward is like, sooo hot!! i wish he would bite me!!smitten. it makes me sick sometimes, it really does. i stand by my previous statements that Stephanie Meyer is the Antichrist

anything by Michael Moore- he's a pretentious little $hit, and i wish he was sodomized by the business end of a plunger

anything by Eli Roth- i hated all 3 of his movies (Cabin Fever, Hostel 1&2), he's a hack, and thinks way too highly of himself

that's all i can think of right now, i'm sure i'll be posting more later

I think I love you. HAH!!

omg that batman movie with alicia silverstone in it. horrible. titanic. the damned boat sinks we know. come on. tripe.. geez. i thought hostel was stupid. i cannot stand ben affleck. oh and jackie brown. wtf was tarantino thinking!?

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Wed 10/21/09 11:03 AM
The 4 Agreements..

it will change your mentality. beautiful book.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 10/19/09 01:19 AM
thank you! i already have orders for two more of these!! one wants devil horns the other.. bear ears LOL

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 10/19/09 01:17 AM
who are the artists!?!?!

give credit where credit is due man.

rant

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 10/19/09 01:16 AM

I am almost 51 yrs old, and it had just been published when I was a child, just learning to read, getting my own books from the library.
It was an absolute favorite. As a parent I read it to my kids, and bought a copy for us to always have at home.
For me it was a book about wild imaginations.

I also have my own copy of 'Mike Mulligan and the Steam Shovel'.

Another book that is still around that had just been published at the same time was 'The Secret Three' I talked to my kids about these books and they remember them fondly.

But the voice of 'Tony Soprano' IDK, it makes me laugh.

LOL @ some of the voices ... yeah the whole tony soprano thing was a lil weird but by the end.. i doubt anyone else could have done better. he broke my heart with his tenderness.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 10/19/09 01:14 AM
Omnivore's Dilemma is one of the best nonfiction books i've read in a very long time.

its an examination of what the hell happened to dinner. :p

very interesting. really.

Stumbling on Happiness is also a really good one that I read last year.. not a self help book but a scientific and slightly comical look at the function of happiness and what makes us happy. i really enjoyed it.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sun 10/18/09 05:38 PM
omg suuuper cute. purses are soo not easy. the pleats are freakin great.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sun 10/18/09 04:24 PM
oh super cute clutch!!! getyour pix up in the art forum so we can all see!!! :D

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25