Down2earthdebbie's photo
Wed 05/30/12 05:44 PM
Well I sure don't like guy's with hairs all over them!
laugh

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Wed 05/30/12 05:18 PM
The really young ones! I'm not sure why???

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Wed 05/30/12 12:18 PM
Ya I don't wanna forget lol

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Wed 05/30/12 12:10 PM
Its not Father's day lol

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Wed 05/30/12 12:33 AM

I watch Fringe
Criminal Minds
House
Dr Who
X-Files
Battlestar Galactica (new)
Firefly
Twilight Zone

Interesting! Ever watched (PRISON BREAK)? IT"S Raw

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Tue 05/29/12 11:41 PM
This is TRUE!!!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Tue 05/29/12 10:41 PM
Sometimes older is better!!!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Tue 05/29/12 10:41 PM

I'm old that's what's wrong with me.
well that all depends on how you feel??! I fell like I'm in my 20's lol

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Tue 05/29/12 10:16 PM
My neighbors are moving out today .... sad2 That's what's wrong with me! spock

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Tue 05/29/12 10:15 PM
I just watched a movie with Clint Eastwood in it....( BREEZY ) it was pretty good!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Tue 05/29/12 10:13 PM
What the he** is WRONG with you? spock whoa

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Tue 05/29/12 09:27 PM
Holly Crap!!!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Tue 05/29/12 02:15 PM
Good luck!!!
:wink:

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Tue 05/29/12 12:51 PM
Have what REVISED? That pill?

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Tue 05/29/12 12:46 PM
do have a friend who was very overweight and unhealthy. He was very sick, then he changed his eating
habbits stopped eating red meats, sweets and cut back on his carbs....His diet is a lot of fish and vegies & he has lost a ton of weight! He is no longer sick or on meds. I was very impressed he started working out to tone up ........Also that Alli pill helps to cut the FAT I know of a couple people who lost weight on that...only it's been removed from the shelves I heard it's coming back in April... it does help to cut the fatts!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Tue 05/29/12 12:38 PM
I know many people that have done this, they do not gain the weight back because they had their stomach stapled so they are only able to eat very little & they get full....On the down side I have heard the extra fat remains..... most of these people do not exercise! I know of someone who has had hundreds of pounds of the FAT removed cut off surgically!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Tue 05/29/12 02:27 AM

I don't like this site because they only let you send 10 messages per day. They also tried to trick me into giving them my phone number to complete my profile.
Additionally, most of the people that use this site aren't who they claim to be; meaning the person in their picture is not the person you are typing with. So, don't feel bad if you're "rejected". If you don't see them in a webcam, interfacing with you in an actual conversation it's likely they are not who they claim to be anyway, and are most likely here just to bring people down.
I've cancelled most of my online profiles, and I'll likely do the same here. Maybe you'd meet someone at school; if you're not going, maybe you should check it out.
babe this site is free & you will find those other things everywhere! On all of these sites. : )

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Tue 05/29/12 02:24 AM

I want to meet in between sexy and girlfriend! laugh
hmmmmm well we come as a package deal...... and last time I checked Joel was in between us lol so wait your turn! We are 2 Hotties lol

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Tue 05/29/12 01:45 AM

Also the "powers that be" of this site, unless things have changed, don't even ask for your phone number, let alone try to "trick" you into it-or anything else for that matter. Anyone that actually gives this place a chance, usually stays whether they find someone to date (or more) or not, just for the forum and friends they've made here. There are a lot of good people here, but you have to actually give them a chance. Post in the forums, let them get to know you and vice versa. :wink:
Really. I'm the Trouble Maker.drinks ooops that's only when I drink & post ..... then I make no sense...., or wait...... maybe I make more sense???

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Mon 05/28/12 11:41 PM

Someone needs to explain to me, do you REALLY REALLY need a dating site to get dates? I mean seriously. You don't get asked out at Starbucks or what?

What? You get asked out at Starbucks? I must go to the wrong ones then! grumble laugh

Then you should try the one closest to me. I can meet you there. drinker

laugh bigsmile :wink:
Hey Sexy!!!

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next