It will come to you!! Just when you least expect it! flowerforyou

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Mon 10/07/13 11:47 AM

Wow snow in California before Calgary? laugh
Wel I am 7,400 feet up above everyone else in the Mountains! :banana:

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Mon 10/07/13 11:46 AM

Well,
I'll send you all some sun during your snowy days!!

We are Summer all 365days!! Yippieeeees
flowerforyou Thank you love!!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Mon 10/07/13 11:43 AM
you have got to be kidding... hmmm you have internet, do you get a shower everyday? Do you have a bed to sleep in? Do you have food? Just wondering what you are depressed about? slaphead

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sun 10/06/13 10:08 PM
Well I go to the Bar's, Casion's only I always go with a bunch of guy's wayyyy younger than me...... It work's out great drinker drinks

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sun 10/06/13 09:30 PM

i also hate snow
i grew up in
that crap when
i was little
we dont get it
much here
but when it does

i can shout
i HATE SNOW!!!!!!!

i admite it pretty

we had snow
on xmas day
29yrs ago
and the news stated
it was the first snow
that salem oregon
had gotten in 45yrs

my daughter was 10months
old at the time
You wrote that like a POEM! flowerforyou

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sun 10/06/13 01:29 PM

Please make sure and catch all of it so it don't come blowing over MY way !
okay ?

biggrin

HELL NO
WE HATE SNOW !
HELL NO
WE HATE SNOW !

:laughing:
I love SNOW! I think it's pretty noway

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sun 10/06/13 01:09 PM
Well, guess we are getting (SNOW) this week! I hardly has Fall at all so getting ready for the WINTER ........going to do some Cross Country sking this year!!! :banana:

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Tue 10/01/13 12:55 AM
Well I generally hang with younger guy's, buy I refuse to take care of them! Ive allready raised my children........ Oh yes & a liar be it a man or woman! whoa

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Tue 10/01/13 12:53 AM

What turns me off is women who ain't throwing themselves at me....obviously,something's got to be wrong with them.

:)
Awwwwww flowerforyou

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Tue 10/01/13 12:52 AM

What trurns me off, is a woman who doesn't care for herself. A woman who complains but never does anything to solve the problems that reside in front of her.

What irritates me is guys who think women should just throw themselves at them. No one is Gods gift to women. Its not even funny as a joke. It just reinforces the stereotypical man idea that has been created over the years, and makes men look like a neanderthals.

Sounds like you have had some bad luck with woman!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Fri 09/27/13 01:49 PM
So you just met yourself at a Concert last week? laugh

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Fri 09/27/13 12:54 AM
My best friend is a 25 year old Hot male with a Heart of Gold! We hang out almost everyday he...we go out a lot and he let's me be me.....he doesn't get irritated when I talk to other people! He even takes me out with his male friends! His friends are 23 to 30 they all love me.......older guy's don't let me be me! They always want to change me! I k ow age is just a number, but my personality is outgoing & I have not met many older guy's who enjoy hanging with me without being insecure or jealous ...... life is short I say do what ever makes u happy!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sun 09/22/13 02:44 PM

Thanks Down2earthdebbie for the welcome and clarifying that I am a heterosexual male. LOL

I only like women. Always have and always will until my dying breath!
hahaha you are welcome!! :wink: happy

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sun 09/22/13 02:43 PM
Kinda young, but we could kick it!!! I'm hanging with a 25 year old now ....he calls mr his best friend drool

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sun 09/22/13 12:57 AM

I understand it all fine, but there's a time and place to abbreviate things, and in formal documents or college papers (or speeches) is definitely not the place.
I Agree!!! flowerforyou

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sun 09/22/13 12:01 AM
Well I think i'm just used to it I text a lot & it's just simple as long as you can understand I don't see a problem drinker spock

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sat 09/21/13 10:55 PM
LOVE will find a way....may be a Pain in the A** at times, but how can you shut your HEART to LOVE???

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sat 09/21/13 10:53 PM

Hello Everyone,

Let me start off that I am a 46 year old Marine Combat Veteran and recently separated and will be divorcing soon. I am looking to see what is out there and for friendships. I will not cheat on my wife during this separation from her but once everything is over I would consider a closer relationship. Also live alone with my Rat Terrier and have been alone for going on 2 months now. Being honest and true with everything in my life is always a goal of mine.

Semper Fi,

ONEOFTHEFEW01 flowerforyou Welcome & good luck this is a great site!

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25