Fri 08/23/13 04:47 PM
Yes, It's pretty bad........spock

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Fri 08/23/13 04:22 PM
It is so SMOKY in Tahoe I can't even go hiking....it's hard to breath! grumble

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Fri 08/23/13 03:46 PM

One of my favorite bikes ...
Needs a little personal tweek but awesome !

NICE!!!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Thu 08/22/13 12:12 AM
It may slow down at times, but ill always love this Site!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Wed 08/21/13 10:10 PM

Marriage vs. Relationship

Well, for me, it's not the paper and ceremony I'm interested in - it's the man!
If he wants marriage, that's fine as long as it's me he wants! flowerforyou
I like the way that you put that!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Wed 08/21/13 07:29 PM

To be a tease implies no intent to follow through. Therefore, NOT a tease.
Then just buy it when you get here lol then it wil be fresh!!! think

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Wed 08/21/13 07:28 PM

That got me curious.
I have a 12 yr old emachine. She's a tired.
The Mac I've seen on Amazon and best buy are esspensive. 9 to 1,200 dollars.
Where can I find a good one like Debbie's?
And, what are the limitations and downsides with an apple?
Purty pulease.
Oops!
I am looking for a desktop. Not laptop.
AMAZON A company called e-sales they are great!!!
calling people names is wrong! First of all & why can't you let people have their own oppinion?

again dont get a mac unless u want to get ripped off

Yeah, right dude. Thats like saying don't buy a Honda or a Toyota vehicle, because they cost more. You get what you pay for when you want reliability. You like to rebuild, patch and f• with your PC all the time trying to keep it up and running?. Go ahead. My mac kicks azz for graphics, and music endeavors without hardly any maintenance, and I yes, I have used a Windows PC. Spazzy little beotches...

To each their own. I like how a Mac works, looks and stays reliable.
Thank You!!!

whatever ,yeah right dude cars are different . they are tested out.Im an IT guy .MACs are pc Toyota and honda come from different plants. macs are made by intel. Apple/macs come from the same plant as intel pcs. Not a good analogy.Try again. I dont patch or do a thing. Your mac has the same exact graphics as a pc same video card, and same exact sound card. YOu are trying to make up for your overpriced pc=mac that you paid for..you attack me yet another guy said the same thing. How droll and childish.Dont lie no maintenance whatever. Thats why there is apple care.I go there , and its always full. Windows is a os as is the mac os which is linux closed source.I know Linus and knew Steve. You can put Windows on your Mac to prove u just have a pc.Always have been.
So you fail again

In order to have failed again, I would have posted more than once in this thread, super genius...
Besides, Each day I finish all my work on my Mac. bigsmile

Also, I know a Mac is a personal computer.

Yes, I can run Mac OS or Windows on my Mac. PC.

Can you run Mac OS on your "Non-Mac-PC" ? I dont think so. So they are exactly the same huh?

These machines are tools. You use the best tool that works for you. I use Mac. You should use use whats best for you, but you feel the need to tell everyone Mac is overpriced Junk. If you did know Steve you wouldn't say that, out of respect alone. So BS on that. Don't lie...laugh

At my company, we don't have an IT guy, cause we all use Macs, and each of us can support our own departments and administer whatever is needed. smokin

Also, you can say what you need to here. please don't email me, Your not my girlfriend....laugh laugh

!. you called me a Genius Thanks
2.You jsut did post in here again.-Bonjour

3.You are running windows on your mac why because it is using the exact same hardware.

oh by the way here
http://www.macbreaker.com/2012/07/install-mountain-lion-unibeast.html no modification of hardware and I can install macosx on my pc why becasue a pc is a mac and vice versa all over the net LIAR it says so

You dont know who the The F I am so you dont know if I knew Steve Jobs or not.He was and is a Member of Amiga Users Group .He owns only Amigas as does Bill gates.So stuff it. You could say hey . I know Harry Windsor.I would say whatever.I dont know you so It could happen.TO continue on ..Why is he still when Stve has died. Just because a person has died doesnt mean he ceases to become a member.No unlike the hall of fame. Look it up if you dare.

Here is ur overpriced pos mac where as I can get a pc with more power for cheaper.

2.9GHz dual-core Intel Core i7
Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz
8GB 1600MHz memory
750GB 5400-rpm hard drive1
Intel HD Graphics 4000
Built-in battery (7 hours)2

$1,499.00
Free Shipping
6, 12, or 18 month
special financing
Available to ship:
Within 24 hours
Available for pickup: Check availability

really 1500 for a first generation dual core not even a duo lol rofl what a ripp. Intel doesn't make that for pc people anymore only for mac people for they know ..stick a mac logo on it. Apple people will buy into the lies ..rofl.

on avg i got for $999 500 cheaper and mor power a 4 core
2 hardrives

Open Box: ASUS Zenbook Intel 4 Core i7 4GB DDR3 Memory 800GB HDD 24GB SSD 13.3" Ultrabook Windows 8 64-Bit UX32VD-DH71

Intel 4 Core i7
8GB DDR3, 800GB HDD + 24...
1920 x 1080, NVIDIA Gefo...
humm better graphics and there where more like that.

I tell the truth and dont lie that the difference between me and the mac/apple people in here. I have proven that with your on links at apple's own site.You will say no.. so thats why I call you all fools.
Like I said you dont know jack ..
Stop being a liar liar. BOnjour

HERE ENDTH THE LESSON
Now I understand! You are the only one who is arguing because those PC's need you to FIX them when they break!!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Wed 08/21/13 07:26 PM

That got me curious.
Purty pulease.
Oops!

Yeah, right dude. Thats like saying don't buy a Honda or a Toyota vehicle, because they cost more. You get what you pay for when you want reliability. You like to rebuild, patch and f• with your PC all the time trying to keep it up and running?. Go ahead. My mac kicks azz for graphics, and music endeavors without hardly any maintenance, and I yes, I have used a Windows PC. Spazzy little beotches...

Thank You!!!

whatever ,yeah right dude cars are different . they are tested out.Im an IT guy .MACs are pc Toyota and honda come from different plants. macs are made by intel. Apple/macs come from the same plant as intel pcs. Not a good analogy.Try again. I dont patch or do a thing. Your mac has the same exact graphics as a pc same video card, and same exact sound card. YOu are trying to make up for your overpriced pc=mac that you paid for..you attack me yet another guy said the same thing. How droll and childish.Dont lie no maintenance whatever. Thats why there is apple care.I go there , and its always full. Windows is a os as is the mac os which is linux closed source.I know Linus and knew Steve. You can put Windows on your Mac to prove u just have a pc.Always have been.
So you fail again

In order to have failed again, I would have posted more than once in this thread, super genius...

Can you run Mac OS on your "Non-Mac-PC" ? I dont think so. So they are exactly the same huh?

These machines are tools. You use the best tool that works for you. I use Mac. You should use use whats best for you, but you feel the need to tell everyone Mac is overpriced Junk. If you did know Steve you wouldn't say that, out of respect alone. So BS on that. Don't lie...laugh

At my company, we don't have an IT guy, cause we all use Macs, and each of us can support our own departments and administer whatever is needed. smokin

Also, you can say what you need to here. please don't email me, Your not my girlfriend....laugh laugh

!. you called me a Genius Thanks
2.You jsut did post in here again.-Bonjour

3.You are running windows on your mac why because it is using the exact same hardware.

oh by the way here
http://www.macbreaker.com/2012/07/install-mountain-lion-unibeast.html no modification of hardware and I can install macosx on my pc why becasue a pc is a mac and vice versa all over the net LIAR it says so

You dont know who the The F I am so you dont know if I knew Steve Jobs or not.He was and is a Member of Amiga Users Group .He owns only Amigas as does Bill gates.So stuff it. You could say hey . I know Harry Windsor.I would say whatever.I dont know you so It could happen.TO continue on ..Why is he still when Stve has died. Just because a person has died doesnt mean he ceases to become a member.No unlike the hall of fame. Look it up if you dare.

Here is ur overpriced pos mac where as I can get a pc with more power for cheaper.

2.9GHz dual-core Intel Core i7
Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz
8GB 1600MHz memory
750GB 5400-rpm hard drive1
Intel HD Graphics 4000
Built-in battery (7 hours)2

$1,499.00
Free Shipping
6, 12, or 18 month
special financing
Available to ship:
Within 24 hours
Available for pickup: Check availability

really 1500 for a first generation dual core not even a duo lol rofl what a ripp. Intel doesn't make that for pc people anymore only for mac people for they know ..stick a mac logo on it. Apple people will buy into the lies ..rofl.

on avg i got for $999 500 cheaper and mor power a 4 core
2 hardrives

Open Box: ASUS Zenbook Intel 4 Core i7 4GB DDR3 Memory 800GB HDD 24GB SSD 13.3" Ultrabook Windows 8 64-Bit UX32VD-DH71

Intel 4 Core i7
8GB DDR3, 800GB HDD + 24...
1920 x 1080, NVIDIA Gefo...
humm better graphics and there where more like that.

I tell the truth and dont lie that the difference between me and the mac/apple people in here. I have proven that with your on links at apple's own site.You will say no.. so thats why I call you all fools.
Like I said you dont know jack ..
Stop being a liar liar. BOnjour

HERE ENDTH THE LESSON
Now I understand! You are the only one who is arguing because those PC's need you to FIX them when they break!!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Wed 08/21/13 07:00 PM

Cheese cake will be delivered shortly!
In person lol don't forget the vanilla bean ice cream!!! :thumbsup:

Ok, if I drive straight through, I might get there before the mold sets in.
frustrated
TEASE noway

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Wed 08/21/13 06:46 PM

That got me curious.
Purty pulease.
Oops!
Sorry you can't come up wih any NEW phrases SMILE & get over it! flowerforyou

Thank You!!!

So you fail again

Also, you can say what you need to here. please don't email me, Im not your girlfriend....laugh laugh

:thumbsup: Somebody knows Mac!!...I've been using them for 24 yearsbigsmile ...I worked in advertising and we needed them for their graphics and later for Photoshop...First thing I do when I buy a new one is install Virtual PC for Mac....Two computers for the price of one and a half!!laugh laugh

First he doesnt know me he contradicted himself so you made a fool of yourself. A pc is a mac open one up. really how can you run a windows on a pc if it was the same hardware architecture. BONJOUR
heres your sign. Same exact graphics. That business that uses macs is retarded really. Wasting money. Again you waited This long to respond.
HERE ENDTH THE LESSON OMG~~~noway

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Wed 08/21/13 06:38 PM

That got me curious.
Purty pulease.
Oops!
Sorry you can't come up wih any NEW phrases SMILE & get over it! flowerforyou

Thank You!!!

So you fail again

Also, you can say what you need to here. please don't email me, Im not your girlfriend....laugh laugh

:thumbsup: Somebody knows Mac!!...I've been using them for 24 yearsbigsmile ...I worked in advertising and we needed them for their graphics and later for Photoshop...First thing I do when I buy a new one is install Virtual PC for Mac....Two computers for the price of one and a half!!laugh laugh

First he doesnt know me he contradicted himself so you made a fool of yourself. A pc is a mac open one up. really how can you run a windows on a pc if it was the same hardware architecture. BONJOUR
heres your sign. Same exact graphics. That business that uses macs is retarded really. Wasting money. Again you waited This long to respond.
HERE ENDTH THE LESSON

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Wed 08/21/13 06:36 PM

Cheese cake will be delivered shortly!
In person lol don't forget the vanilla bean ice cream!!! :thumbsup:

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Wed 08/21/13 06:34 PM

That got me curious.
Purty pulease.
Oops!

Thank You!!!

So you fail again

:thumbsup: Somebody knows Mac!!...I've been using them for 24 yearsbigsmile ...I worked in advertising and we needed them for their graphics and later for Photoshop...First thing I do when I buy a new one is install Virtual PC for Mac....Two cumputers for the price of one and a half!!laugh laugh
Right they download music, pic's start up so much faster than windows! I'll never go back
Windows change their models all the time so if you want that version you have to buy a NEW one....with MAC it updates on it's own within the system!!!

Sure right whatever ..it has to get the updates from outside of the system ... Tiger ..panther didnt compile on its own, and that wont run on a older mac. This is what I mean.. lies brought on to make mac people feel superior when they are inferior.
Whatever
It took you this long to respond.

Here ENDTH THE LESSON
Hahaha I do have a LIFE outside of MINGLE 2 lol Why u so upset?? slaphead

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Wed 08/21/13 06:19 PM

She would take so much that she would fall asleep face first into her dinner!

I'm so sorry! flowerforyou

*sniff sniff* now I need a hug sick rant sad
Oh I use them at night when I go to sleep best sleeping pill ever! Takng a lot could be dangerous

Especially if you wash them down with a half pint of vodka.
Where's my CHEESE CAKE??? slaphead

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Wed 08/21/13 06:18 PM

Oh I use them at night when I go to sleep best sleeping pill ever! Takng a lot could be dangerous

Especially if you wash them down with a half pint of vodka.
Yes, don't you realize that is how most famous movie stars, singers DIE!!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Wed 08/21/13 05:12 PM

I honestly believe people marry because

1. They believe it is a way to keep someone and shows a commitment to that person. If you are in a relationship then you can feel like the end could come at any time. A marriage kind of gives you a sense of a security. Yeah...it is a psychological thing.

2. Tax breaks. Sounds harsh but people will do that.

3. If it is a wealthy man he can marry a woman who is "A perfect 10". It's more of a "Hey. Look at my wife. My possession. My girl".

4. Pregnancy.

5. People want their cake and eat it too. Self explanatory.

I only want CHEESECAKE!!! Bring me some & I'll eat it too

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Wed 08/21/13 05:12 PM

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Wed 08/21/13 05:09 PM

Tell us NOW!!! Show a picture or 2 or 3
Welcome flowerforyou

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Wed 08/21/13 05:09 PM
Tell us NOW!!! Show a picture or 2 or 3

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Wed 08/21/13 03:22 PM
My neck hurts!!! laugh

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25