Down2earthdebbie's photo
Fri 02/22/13 11:49 PM

You described him as "Young and Hot". There is your problem.He has the looks, feels that women should cater to him, wants you to do that, you said no, now he will stop at nothing to change your mind. Guys like this believe in the philosophy of nagging the hell out of ya until they get what they want. And guess what? A lot of times, it works.
it didn't work.....I got to see him cry moan & gripe! I blocked his number & now I have moved yo Tahoe! I'm talking/ interested in a guy who actually works! Hes a Welder. (*_*)

That's great! Notice I said that a lot of times it works. He probably has the mindset where he will just move on to his next victim. That's how they roll. Remember this....men are always stubborn. I mean....we WILL NOT ask for directions as we ALWAYS know where we're going....but we don't have a clue. Haha! :tongue: laugh
at least your honest! Most men will not ask for directions lol
I have stopped and asked for direction. What type of man does that make me? Normally I try to plain and study maps, google things before getting there but there have been times I stopped and asked for help. Well that's ok that makes u looking in my book!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Fri 02/22/13 11:47 PM
Are you a horse? Is that why the stud has no picture

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Fri 02/22/13 11:46 PM
Ummm yaaaaa Loki hahaha

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Fri 02/22/13 09:22 PM
Too funny guess your paying lol

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Thu 02/21/13 10:34 PM

You described him as "Young and Hot". There is your problem.He has the looks, feels that women should cater to him, wants you to do that, you said no, now he will stop at nothing to change your mind. Guys like this believe in the philosophy of nagging the hell out of ya until they get what they want. And guess what? A lot of times, it works.
it didn't work.....I got to see him cry moan & gripe! I blocked his number & now I have moved yo Tahoe! I'm talking/ interested in a guy who actually works! Hes a Welder. (*_*)

That's great! Notice I said that a lot of times it works. He probably has the mindset where he will just move on to his next victim. That's how they roll. Remember this....men are always stubborn. I mean....we WILL NOT ask for directions as we ALWAYS know where we're going....but we don't have a clue. Haha! :tongue: laugh
at least your honest! Most men will not ask for directions lol

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Thu 02/21/13 02:10 PM
Id say it's perfect!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Thu 02/21/13 02:09 PM
Yummy candy! (*_*) welcome

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Wed 02/20/13 09:47 PM

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Mon 02/18/13 01:00 AM
So how you going to get a woman with one by your side? Is one not enough???

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Mon 02/18/13 12:58 AM
Some times age is not all that important! Q

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Mon 02/18/13 12:15 AM

My heart's a bit charred.
I can hose it down for you. Hehehe

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sun 02/17/13 11:42 PM

Why is it when you tell a guy to go away ...I'm done they won't leave you alone???

Insanity. He must be crazy about you.
nope he was young & HOT, & he wanted me to take care of him.... I'm done raising kids& I. Ain't a Sugarmomma lol a Cougar to a point!!! Lol

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sun 02/17/13 10:55 AM

hey Deb = how are you doing? Are you by any chance drunk dialing on here????laugh

Hahaha yes I was drinking cake flavored vodka lol. drinker

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sun 02/17/13 10:52 AM
I'm talking about in real Life!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sun 02/17/13 10:50 AM
Well is it bbq flavor? Maybe I ate it??

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sat 02/16/13 08:50 PM
Why is it when you tell a guy to go away ...I'm done they won't leave you alone???

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sat 02/16/13 08:40 PM
Yes it all depends on how he approaches me....whet I see in him ...he could be a geek or a muscular guy it does not matter?

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sat 02/16/13 07:38 PM
Yrs there are many options people are not all normal!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sat 02/16/13 07:23 PM

first whats ehp ? second its the internet that happens :P but i know how you feel ive dealt with similar problems not during a conversation though.
well invite me yo Flordia buy my ticket then disappear?
why why bother?,?

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Sat 02/16/13 07:22 PM

first whats ehp ? second its the internet that happens :P but i know how you feel ive dealt with similar problems not during a conversation though.
well invite me yo Flordia buy my ticket then disappear?

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25