Down2earthdebbie's photo
Wed 08/21/13 01:30 PM

My marriage lasted 25 years. She left me for a bottle of Zanex.
Xanax I take that it keeps me calm!! I don't understand why people like it it dose not get you high just calms you......it's ment for Panick Attacks......keeps me focused

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Wed 08/21/13 12:57 PM

That got me curious.
I have a 12 yr old emachine. She's a tired.
The Mac I've seen on Amazon and best buy are esspensive. 9 to 1,200 dollars.
Where can I find a good one like Debbie's?
And, what are the limitations and downsides with an apple?
Purty pulease.
Oops!
I am looking for a desktop. Not laptop.
AMAZON A company called e-sales they are great!!!

again dont get a mac unless u want to get ripped off

Just keep trying so hard to prove us WRONG flowerforyou
Yeah, right dude. Thats like saying don't buy a Honda or a Toyota vehicle, because they cost more. You get what you pay for when you want reliability. You like to rebuild, patch and f• with your PC all the time trying to keep it up and running?. Go ahead. My mac kicks azz for graphics, and music endeavors without hardly any maintenance, and I yes, I have used a Windows PC. Spazzy little beotches...

To each their own. I like how a Mac works, looks and stays reliable.
Yes well some people are BLISS!! flowerforyou

yep u know not how to speak in the IT world

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Wed 08/21/13 12:56 PM

That got me curious.
Purty pulease.
Oops!

Yeah, right dude. Thats like saying don't buy a Honda or a Toyota vehicle, because they cost more. You get what you pay for when you want reliability. You like to rebuild, patch and f• with your PC all the time trying to keep it up and running?. Go ahead. My mac kicks azz for graphics, and music endeavors without hardly any maintenance, and I yes, I have used a Windows PC. Spazzy little beotches...

Thank You!!!

whatever ,yeah right dude cars are different . they are tested out.Im an IT guy .MACs are pc Toyota and honda come from different plants. macs are made by intel. Apple/macs come from the same plant as intel pcs. Not a good analogy.Try again. I dont patch or do a thing. Your mac has the same exact graphics as a pc same video card, and same exact sound card. YOu are trying to make up for your overpriced pc=mac that you paid for..you attack me yet another guy said the same thing. How droll and childish.Dont lie no maintenance whatever. Thats why there is apple care.I go there , and its always full. Windows is a os as is the mac os which is linux closed source.I know Linus and knew Steve. You can put Windows on your Mac to prove u just have a pc.Always have been.
So you fail again

In order to have failed again, I would have posted more than once in this thread, super genius...
Besides, Each day I finish all my work on my Mac. bigsmile

Also, I know a Mac is a personal computer.

Yes, I can run Mac OS or Windows on my Mac. PC.

Can you run Mac OS on your "Non-Mac-PC" ? I dont think so. So they are exactly the same huh?

These machines are tools. You use the best tool that works for you. I use Mac. You should use use whats best for you, but you feel the need to tell everyone Mac is overpriced Junk. If you did know Steve you wouldn't say that, out of respect alone. So BS on that. Don't lie...laugh

At my company, we don't have an IT guy, cause we all use Macs, and each of us can support our own departments and administer whatever is needed. smokin

Also, you can say what you need to here. please don't email me, Im not your girlfriend....laugh laugh

:thumbsup: Somebody knows Mac!!...I've been using them for 24 yearsbigsmile ...I worked in advertising and we needed them for their graphics and later for Photoshop...First thing I do when I buy a new one is install Virtual PC for Mac....Two cumputers for the price of one and a half!!laugh laugh
Right they download music, pic's start up so much faster than windows! I'll never go back
Windows change their models all the time so if you want that version you have to buy a NEW one....with MAC it updates on it's own within the system!!!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Wed 08/21/13 12:52 PM

Earlier this summer, I planned a long ride in conjunction with work business trip that has to be one of the best rides I ever went on. From Texas to the Arizona--Flagstaff/Prescott area to Los Angeles, north through San Francisco and then up through the redwoods to Eureka. From there through Nevada to Salt Lake City, and south through Moab back to Texas. Does anybody else enjoy touring and seeing the sights?
Love it!!!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Wed 08/21/13 12:47 PM

Marriage is still a relationship isn't it?
Yes it is!!! drinker

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Wed 08/21/13 12:47 PM
48 years old raised 2 girls..... Never been Married! Relationships are either going to work or they won't! Marrage is just a peice of paper a Legal Doccument, I have nothing against it. I think if two people have trust, honesty, communication and patience then anything can work.
Insecurity, cheating, lies, going behind yur partners ack is all wrong. My friend is maried, bur husband has cheated on her, yet she stays commited to this marrage. I myself don't think I could continue to not trust my partner. This was a total SHOCK to me ....because I stay with them a lot her husband is a drummer & works for famous bands. I know they fight, but I never would of imagined he would cheat! She's beautiful, she has a great job, she cooks, cleans she does everything! If he lost her he would never replace her.
When I found out I was in TEARS! I'm thinking wht the HELL what's the point in being Married if he desires someone else!!!!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Wed 08/21/13 12:33 PM

The average person will now marry three times. So how long is forever this time?
Well put!!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Tue 08/20/13 12:48 PM

Both of those are direct and very adult responses to the topic ... Any relationship (no matter the age difference) should have one party as a true dependent on the other.

Adults are adults ... gotta take care of your self right.
Agreed!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Tue 08/20/13 11:42 AM
Well a 45 year old woman with a 19 year old boy is kind of sick! On the other hand I have a 30 year old daughter, but I don't have a problem dating younger guy's ....I was seeing a 32 year old....it was great for a while only I think he expected me to take care of him. The way I see it I've already raised my kids so age is not that important as long as both people people have thflowerforyou e understanding & can pull their own weight! flowerforyou

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Mon 08/19/13 10:41 PM
Learn to LOVE yourself! drinker

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Mon 08/19/13 08:27 PM

That got me curious.
Purty pulease.
Oops!

Yes well some people are BLISS!! flowerforyou

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Mon 08/19/13 08:25 PM

That got me curious.
Purty pulease.
Oops!

Whatever I do know & can tell the difference!!

Thank You!!!

still wrong

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Mon 08/19/13 07:12 PM

That got me curious.
Purty pulease.
Oops!

Thank You!!!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Mon 08/19/13 05:48 PM

see if its availble now..
You need to change the part where I live within 50 miles because that's what you have it set on flowerforyou

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Mon 08/19/13 05:20 PM
I can't email u because of your settings grumble

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Mon 08/19/13 04:53 PM

To all that just reached out to this point, i salute you..
My name is frany,witch means francisco, like in San Francisco California, i got a huge name,(five names long) so i will not bother you with that!!
I came to the UK eigth months ago, and so far the only trouble i got is the snow , the rest i like it very much!
Joined this site today, so im newbie, new kid, "virgin" in so to speak...
Im portuguese, but i speak six other languages: german, french,english, spanish,and i scratch the italian as well..
I am a former military, but all over the years i had lots of other diferent professions such as cook, hotel porter,office,restaurant servant,fruit harvester, and at the end of the road wich is now, im a cleaner !
All aditional informations are in my profile so i wont repeat them again...
This site is excellent, a whole lot diferent from others i have joined, so i hope i meet new friends here..
I finish by saying asta la vista baby, aufwiedersehen, adieu,ate breve,see you soon..

Welcome nice to meet you!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Mon 08/19/13 04:52 PM
I live in the Mountains lol where can I run to ??? laugh flowerforyou

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Mon 08/19/13 03:34 PM

That got me curious.
Purty pulease.
Oops!

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Mon 08/19/13 03:32 PM
HOWT!!! drinker

Down2earthdebbie's photo
Mon 08/19/13 12:46 AM
Buy the way I have gone through 3 PC lap tops & I have a 13 year old Mac ibook that still runs fine, but the newer one has all the things I need for my Photography classes & Iv'e gotten all (A's) BTW flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25