Community > Posts By > trunner69

no photo
Sat 09/05/09 11:52 PM

Im drinking a wine cooler in my baby dolls listening to AC/DC.......a whole lotta rosie!!:banana: drinker pitchfork
you go girl...A/C D/C rocks

no photo
Sat 09/05/09 11:47 PM
hhhmmm I guess this is a loaded statement..in that it all depends on what you do in life...and when you actally make a decision to do something about your own situation.:smile:

no photo
Sat 09/05/09 11:41 PM
It is to my knowledge that a long distance relationship is difficult to but can be done if it is what you really want. I would mean at some point one of you will have to travel a distance to progress this relationship if you or your partner decide to take it to the next level. You would be suprised who and what you might find out here.

no photo
Sat 09/05/09 11:30 PM
love and a happily ever after ending:smile:

no photo
Sat 09/05/09 11:27 PM
Welcomewaving there are lots of great people here feel free to express youself and have fun:smile: :wink:

no photo
Sat 09/05/09 11:11 PM

Hello, I just came in The USA for studies a month ago. I am not used to living alone, that makes me go mad.I need to have friends, talk to people. do u have any tip or advice?:smile: what what
well,...first of All welcome to the forum and the US...hope ya meet lots of new friends here and while you are studing where you are... You find this a great place to meet new friends...Good luck and you are welcome to send me a personal email as well I can always use new friends...once again welcome:smile: waving

no photo
Sat 09/05/09 10:38 PM
I tend to agree...seems like I had a ton of problems that I was unaware of and my brother in law had to fix this one as well..It also was very badly infested..mad (And this was my face when I decovered I had a pile problems)

no photo
Sat 09/05/09 10:15 PM

Q....I can only hope you were not at this party???laugh

no photo
Sat 09/05/09 10:05 PM

okay, i`ll stop

laugh rofl These are great

no photo
Sat 09/05/09 09:03 PM
No I do not think so...different strokes for different folks.

no photo
Sat 09/05/09 09:01 PM
I think there is nothing wrong with just being friends with a woman...Although, if you ever get serious with another woman the jealousy factor could come into play. Now if you decide to take your friendship to the next level, this is decision that you need to discuss with her..You need to share with her your inner most feelings and intentions. Good luck my friend:smile:

no photo
Wed 09/02/09 08:31 PM
WAAAZZZZ UUPPPPdrinker

no photo
Wed 09/02/09 08:28 PM
Love em all

no photo
Wed 09/02/09 08:28 PM
Love em all

no photo
Wed 09/02/09 08:26 PM

Everybody eventually gets around to using the term "God" in philosophical discussions, either with reverence or disdain, but how often in a discussion do people actually define what they mean by that term?

If you don't define it how can you talk about it when everyone probably has a different idea what that word represents?

If God is energy, can you prove that God exists? YES.

Are we energy? Yes we are. We exist. We can prove it.

If God is the universe, can you prove that God exists? YES.

If God is consciousness, can you prove that God exists? YES.

If God is Nature, can you prove that God exists? YES.

If God is some super natural being whom nobody has ever actually seen who is rumored to have created the universe and everything in it, can you prove that God exists?

NO!
Are You athiest or Agnostic?? Can you Prove there is not??

no photo
Wed 09/02/09 08:23 PM

have you ever had someone inexplicably despise you from the get-go, without having ever interacted with you before?

if so, why do you think that was?
I do not think I ever knowingly had this happen...But would the person who is doing the idiolizing a stalker?? Yikes??surprised

no photo
Wed 09/02/09 08:23 PM

have you ever had someone inexplicably despise you from the get-go, without having ever interacted with you before?

if so, why do you think that was?
I do not think I ever knowingly had this happen...But would the person who is doing the idiolizing a stalker?? Yikes??surprised

no photo
Wed 09/02/09 08:20 PM
I continue to laugh at the comments on this one...and you other male member can not be serious...laugh This post is stinking halariousrofl

no photo
Wed 09/02/09 08:13 PM
I will add you to my prayer list...I hope things improveflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 09/02/09 08:10 PM

What is this, weird science?

No, it's perfectly nice to tell fat girls they're fat. They love it.
Man I love Sarcasimlaugh