Community > Posts By > trunner69

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 08:04 PM
hHHmmm depends are you just being blocked?? or are you competely deactivated this could be that someone reported you as a risk??

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 07:58 PM
waving drinker here I am:smile:

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 07:56 PM
I can tell you I would not a date a gal like this....usually this is a indication of unorganization and possiblly lives this way as well. You could always let it ride and see how much more about his living habbits you can find out??

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 07:53 PM
Can not say I have had this happen. Maybe you should check it out though never know he could be the one??

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 07:48 PM
hello and welcome:smile:

no photo
Sun 08/16/09 09:37 PM
welcome

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 12:06 AM

A woman who loves shoes was in a big rush to go shoe shopping and forgot to put panties on under her skirt. While she was getting fitted for shoes the shoe salesman got an eyeful.
He commented "holy s*it lady, I'd like to fill you up with ice cream and eat it all out".
The woman in a huff, grabbed her purse and shoes and hustled out of the store and went home and told here husband about it.."well, aren't you going to go down there and kick his azz" she said.
Her husband had this to say..
Well hun, in the first place you have way too many goddamn shoes already,
in the second place, you shouldn't left the house without your panties on,
and in the third place, anyone who can eat that much ice cream, I ain't gonna f**k with.
Lady, this is a erotic pic you have drawn...are speaking from experience??:smile:

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 12:03 AM

Seems the posts tonight have turned into boys against the girls...
What are the things that you like about the opposite gender.

Hi lady, There are so many things I love about women. I love the tenderness and understanding ability. The nuturing ability to care and to listen. The emotional attachment and deep compassion that a woman has for his man. The emotinal and physical warmth that comes from a connection and a intimate relationship. It is feeling that stays with no matter where you are or what you are doing.

Physically, there are many things that I like. The way the look....long hair, sweet kissable lips....The smell of a alureing perfume, Sparling eyes, and A captivating smile.:smile: waving

no photo
Sun 08/09/09 11:50 PM
waving single:smile:

no photo
Sun 08/09/09 11:46 PM
vacation???? depends on how far the relationship has come along...It can be one heck of way to have a great time with someone new...on the other hand if you do not know the other person well enough it could quickly become a disater.

no photo
Sun 08/09/09 11:43 PM

This can be a very complex question....Some are just looking for someone to sleep with while others something more. I just depends how shallow of a person they are. Chemistry is definately a initial point of attraction. But, as we all know that new car smell soon wears out and mens eyes and thoughts begin to wander. For myself, I look for something more....Sometimes its a certain twinkle and spark in her eye. Other times it is a captivately smile that just says, "I have got to find out what her name is and see what she is all about".
Then, from there...sky is the limit..the first kiss, a long warm hug and the aluring smell of a new perfume.

no photo
Sun 08/09/09 11:33 PM
Yes I do agree it is great to see the inocense of children. My niece is almost two and she just makes me smile inside playing with with her and watching her smile. I think sometimes we have to take a step backward from the monotany of our daily routines in order truly appreciate the value of life.:smile:

no photo
Sun 08/09/09 11:29 PM
I think it is a matter of choice.....also it depends on what you we ant out of life. As for myself I do not plan on staying single for to long, I think if you really want to meet someone you have to be willing to put in the work.

no photo
Sun 08/09/09 11:24 PM
Mybe you were being to direct?? keep up the hard work, eventually someone will bite

no photo
Sun 08/09/09 11:20 PM
life is good, my sunday/mon is great...hope everyone elses is as well

no photo
Sun 08/09/09 11:18 PM
it is the way of human nature intended intended for the making of children....is great isn't it:smile:

no photo
Sun 08/09/09 11:14 PM
laugh

no photo
Sun 08/02/09 10:25 PM
rofl laugh

no photo
Sun 08/02/09 10:22 PM

Can't you meet a nice Christian guy in church?
sometimes this is tough in that most of them are already married...this goes for the women also

no photo
Sun 08/02/09 10:17 PM
Suicide is taking the easy way out. I feel it is very important to think of others before you decide to end your own life. and yes religously I believe it is mortal sin.