Community > Posts By > trunner69

no photo
Wed 09/02/09 08:07 PM
Nice:thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 09/02/09 08:05 PM
I disagree with the Aries Q... I had a eventfull great day and I am ready for another..:smile:

no photo
Wed 09/02/09 08:05 PM
I disagree with the Aries Q... I had a eventfull great day and I am ready for another..:smile:

no photo
Wed 09/02/09 08:03 PM
Well Q.... this is first I heard about this??? probably see it in the news tomorow...Sounds like someone needs to spend some time jail thinking about what they did....

no photo
Wed 09/02/09 08:00 PM
No pics???

no photo
Wed 09/02/09 08:00 PM
No pics???

no photo
Wed 09/02/09 07:58 PM
Dude if like to look at a woman's hands real close to your face I mean real close...Go right on a headlaugh

no photo
Wed 09/02/09 07:56 PM
party on dudedrinker

no photo
Wed 09/02/09 07:54 PM
I do not usually talk about my self in this manner but,...I feel daring this eveninglaugh Today I had someone guess my agelaugh he said I do not look a day over 31laugh when I told him I was 40 he said, "No way man" So,..I guess it is my pretty boy face..and no visable gray hairrofl (This was difficult to write with a straight face...But hurray!!! it is true story)

no photo
Tue 09/01/09 09:06 PM
Where is Rosey??

no photo
Tue 09/01/09 08:54 PM
After reading the first sentence of this post...my answer is no..no ...no..and no...One children need to be taught some life realities. A reward system is a good thing yes but you must have limits. Also, kids need thier exercise and need to be enourged to go outside and play. It is really good idea to encourage extra activites after school also.

no photo
Tue 09/01/09 08:35 PM
It is perfectly normal to cry it is emotional release of this pain. I hope things will improve for you my friend:smile:

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 09:01 PM

I was baptised and brought up catholic, and as they say I have the guilt to prove it. Well not anymore but for several years anyway. lol

Yeah, that Catholic guilt can be hard to get rid of. I was raised non-Catholic Christian. My father was a Presbyterian minister when I was growing up. I converted to Catholicism after marrying my husband who was Catholic. I studied everything I could get my hands on about Catholicism. I began studying the history of the Catholic which is what eventually led me to Paganism. I still love the beauty of the ritual in Catholicism and take my children to Mass sometimes. Hence, my still being "Catholic sometimes". :tongue:

Because of the ritual, when I later tried other things I had this idea that the ritual was nessessary to be legitimate. Later still I grew tired of the stress on my self trying to figure out if I fit in any of it, the ritual became a burden. Now I cringe at any sort of ritual, not absolutely sure why. That might make sense only to me of course.. LOL

Makes sense to me also. I've always thought that traditions and rituals were excuses to not think for one's self.
hhhmmm this is a disturbing answer (hhmm are you agnostic??) the teachings of "Christ" are a gift and it is your choice to accept that gift.

I think religion was designed to not think of oneself, if you do that you are not paying attention to the people wanting to control you.

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 08:58 PM
If you look up Peganism...it has many meanings.....Most would say it is the worship of many gods...and was the case before the coming of "Christ". To be a devel worshiper would be to do exactly that. So on this I add what does your friend truly believe???

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 08:45 PM

a new beganing as it seem to stand still, as things seem to not make sense as your future seem out of control, your walking the line and watching the sky with the birds so free as can be, accept yourself, and dont feel you have to be thrown in a corner as option are open all around your life has got you down but yet your battle has won from the pain that has been within, and the sun is shining with a bright new smile, never focus on the negative and let the footsteps ground your new path of your future
flowerforyou
Ah yes....when life gives you lemons make lemonaide:smile: :thumbsup: winking

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 08:42 PM
:smile: waving You are here on this site and there are so many great people here to might that are not fake...I assure you that you are not the first one who has fallen for some of the many spam messages of love being sent. Cheer up and have fun and make some friends and relax my friend..

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 08:38 PM
Welcome to your new family:smile: waving have fun and make new friends

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 08:36 PM

My ex boyfriend was the one to dump me,altho i really should have done the dumping.Now he keeps on sending me sextual messenges.I don't even answer them.Im totallly not paying any attention to him.I just wish he would leave me alone already.He is making it easier for me to get over him.What should i do if they don't stop.This has never happend to me before.:angry: mad devil
hhhmmm seems you have a small problem...I think it would be in you best interest to speak with him personally about this. I can only hope that he is not a phycho..or someone that could potentially do physical harm to you. If this is the case....A restraining or no contact order might be in your future...good luck on this and be safe my friend.

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 08:31 PM

HELLO ALL YOU PEOPLE IN USA MY NAME IS DARIEN. IM FROM COLOMBIA AND LOOKING FOR GOOD FRIENS ANYWHERE
hello and welcome:smile: waving drinker

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 08:22 PM

My aplogies if this topic has been covered before, but since I'm new on here...... For the men -- do you like a lady to make the first move? For the ladies -- would you or have you been first to ask a man out on a date?
I have not yet to be a man to be asked out on a date. I think in general there is still a stigma about women being to forward. (and some might think it is a act of desparation) I think personally it is okay for a woman to ask a man out on a date. Also, sometimes when you are friends with someone for a long time maybe it would be okay to ask her man what he would think about taking the friendship to the next level. I as culture and times change we will continue to see a swing toward this direction somewhat. I think it just depends on the persons values, upbringing, and personal situation.