Community > Posts By > trunner69

no photo
Fri 12/18/09 07:42 PM
I have some beach front property in AZ if anyone is interested in buying it??? Cheap laugh

no photo
Fri 12/18/09 07:42 PM
I have some beach front property in AZ if anyone is interested in buying it??? Cheap laugh

no photo
Sun 12/13/09 12:02 PM

Hi there!
I am a fun loving woman who seeks a confident and positive man. My work schedule keeps me quite busy so when it is free time it is fun time. Ideally you would be equally comfortable on the dance floor or cuddled up in each other's arms if the chemistry is right. I can be shy so need a man who can lead me into his arms. Is this you?

This is a good start...I did not read you profile, but this is a good start.

no photo
Sun 12/13/09 11:57 AM

get bored and just start mailing the people near them? iv been at it for about two hours just mailing whoever,whatever i thought. i can be a bit of a jerk though since im an elitist and a misanthropist,and im pretty sure one of the people i mailed will try to hunt me (thinking very unpleasant things all the while).
anyway tis is basickly a mass mail.whats going on?
Sounds like you need to find something to constructive. Try to remember that everything you see or in this case email?? does have some effect on other people.

no photo
Sun 12/13/09 11:52 AM

I am who I am, an accurate representation and I've lost friends because of who I am. I'm not an infactuation, I'm not the cause of your obsession. I don't change and don't plan on wavering who I am in light of who you might be.

I lost a friend because of that, and I don't want to lose anymore. So please, don't expect me to change...
Is your choice to make changes in your life. if you think you are doing something that is contrary to your beleifs you need to make a change. If you are not then don't. Changing who you are as person is wrong. You should never pretend to be someone you are not in that you would be lieing to yourself as well those who you come into contact with.

no photo
Sun 12/13/09 11:46 AM

Boy, did I ever see some drama tonight. Basically, this chick I know found out that about three hours ago, her boyfriend was out banging another chick. Okay, so you are all gonna think what I thought right? Dude is history. No way she takes him back right? Well, dude shows up at her place, they have an argument, they make up, next thing I know they shag and are all lovey dovey now? WTF???????noway noway noway
Sounds like they are meant for each other??? I wonder if she is doing this to him as well

no photo
Sun 12/13/09 11:39 AM

I've been doing this online dating thing for a long time. I've noticed every time I start seeing someone new, I start getting messages from lots of women online I've never spoken to before. In real life I could understand. Maybe I give off a different vibe or something that women cue into. But online, my profile is the same and so are my pics.

What the heck is going on?
Is exactly what you have said..."Is online dating" either it is very dry of it is pouring more messages, winks, and emails than you can fieldlaugh (Or maybe they are just playing gameslaugh )

no photo
Sun 12/13/09 11:23 AM

As I was driving down 95 north just passing the broader line from pa....' I notice a vehicle in my rear view mirror travlling well above the 65 mile per hour speed limted...., As this vehicle came closer to me I decided to go over to the far right hand lane of the highway.., but right before I completed my vehicle lane change
This reminds me of a cruel joke you can play on someone over the phone...you call them up and ask them if the heard that 'new' song...and then hang up...rofl laugh

no photo
Sun 12/13/09 11:21 AM
Got to love suspenselaugh

no photo
Sat 12/12/09 08:13 PM

OMFG!!!

Let me know how this works out for you. I might have to try it...lmao
Yeah...Best of luck..what a way to find that special someone and at least he is honest... you have to give him that muchhappy :smile:

no photo
Sat 12/12/09 08:10 PM

A weeks pay late.And spent it on becky.I mean sarah
nice slip..did you wish for this to happenlaugh
I wished for my late check.Not sarah to take it .beckyslaphead
OKAy so so sorry :smile:

no photo
Sat 12/12/09 08:08 PM
yeah I am 40 also...what happened to the days when I could work 60 hours a week and wakeup in the morning and do it again...now my body says I do not think so...laugh

no photo
Sat 12/12/09 08:01 PM

A weeks pay late.And spent it on becky.I mean sarah
nice slip..did you wish for this to happenlaugh

no photo
Sat 12/12/09 07:54 PM
Have you ever wished for something, got what you wished for and later found that this was not exactly what you wanted?? Share your stories good and bad..Have fun all:smile:

no photo
Sat 12/12/09 07:04 PM
Truely believe in this little quote...In that if someone wants to leave the relationship they are going leave anyway...so I they truely do love you this will not happen anyway...If the relationship is on the rocks..then communication needs to happen about this before someone gets hurt

no photo
Sat 12/12/09 06:54 PM
Welcome and I hope you find what you are looking for??

no photo
Sat 12/12/09 06:53 PM

i banged an alien
Are the green or pink in the middlerofl laugh

no photo
Sat 12/12/09 06:46 PM
Well,...I told Santa that I have been a good boy this year...I asked hime for a real sweet affectionate girl friend...I guess I will have to wait bye the tree and see if she appears..laugh

no photo
Sat 12/12/09 06:39 PM
This a great thing man...I wish I could have had this opportunity for my kids..Any woman in thier right mine can see through that you are responsible. I wouldn't think this would create any problems. Good luck out there:smile:

no photo
Sat 12/12/09 06:17 PM

I ended a phone conversation with a guy who began making very racist remarks during our conversation.
I am not sure I could have overlooked this behavior either..

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25