Community > Posts By > trunner69

no photo
Sat 11/14/09 05:30 PM
When you are really into someone...how personal of a question is too personal?? If someone asked you to write a resume of your personal relationships (and you really liked this person) would you? Do you think a credit and or a background check is too far out of line? Have fun with this one everyone:smile:

no photo
Sat 11/14/09 05:10 PM

When I see other couples together out to eat or driving down
the road I sometimes say,,I wish !
Is there anything that you see in your day to day life
that makes you stop and say----I WISH
I think that I think about being married again someday, but do not dwell on it....I fiqure I am a work in progress and when the right woman comes around I will know....It is also good to remember to carefull for the things you wish for..sometimes you get more than you bargined for:smile:

no photo
Sat 11/14/09 05:05 PM

Its Saturday night,

anddddd.... apparently everyones out getting laid, orrrr

doing something interesting but me..
oy

Im feelin like the only one.

So what are you doing tonight thats replacing all this interaction in the real world, and taking the edge off?

Besides masturbation...

Ive made the strongest coffee ever, and Ive been playing video games.
Watching a good movie and relaxing in the Lazy Boy

no photo
Sat 11/14/09 05:03 PM

Iam not sure what to do today
Kind, Honest and always willing to lend a hand

no photo
Sat 11/14/09 05:02 PM

In the dating world,,,If you had a sign around your neck,,,What would it say??

mind----lonely
Will Work For Sexlaugh rofl

no photo
Sat 11/14/09 05:00 PM

How do ya get a booty call from this site??

I'd have to travel at least 4 hours!!!!bigsmile
Tammy....have you looked localy in your area?? All you have to do is asklaugh

no photo
Sat 11/14/09 04:57 PM
This is good....A persons actions is a reflection of the person....It is good to look deep into yourself in order to determine diection in life. Part of your reflection is in fact your choices and your actions...After you have self examined yourself you will find that there is always room for improvement. These also includes learning from your own mistakes.

no photo
Sat 11/14/09 04:53 PM
hhhmm maybe they are just tring to show what they have inorder to attract attention...I myself do not feel it necessary to do this. As far as the corelation of one night stands and long term relationships....I do not think that this is realy true....It could be that you might just have been unlucky in your picks in that they wanted only one night stands yet say they want long term commitments. Try not to give up on us there are some of us that are geniune in our intentions and mean what we post and what we say...:smile:

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 06:32 PM
Hello and Welcome to the site:smile: There are a lot of great people here and you will make many friends...have funwaving

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 06:05 PM
I think it would depend on the sincerity and the reason why she cheated??

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 06:03 PM
I think so...is it not good to let someone know they have a new friend??

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 06:01 PM
I am tired after a challenging week of work...I am happy and hopefull...and very posistive of a successful happy future:smile:

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 05:59 PM
I think this goes both ways...I think you need to just relax and have fun...Eventually the right one will come along:smile:

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 05:34 PM
hhhmm sometimes an arguement for say is a heated differing in opinion or point of view. When an agruement begins it is important to remember that compromise, reasoning, and understanding msut come into play and recognize the beginnings of esculation..Finally, in relationships remember why you are together....cos you love one another..:smile:

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 05:24 PM
Good luck and welcomewaving

no photo
Sun 11/01/09 04:16 PM

:heart: If you had to make a choice between someone you love or your career, what would you choose?:heart:
Love.....I think this something that if the two of you love each other you can make this decsion together:smile:

no photo
Sun 11/01/09 04:10 PM

Well I like to see what he looks like
I like a specific look

If he's funny.......I'm in love!!!!:heart:

I always answer back. It's rude if ya don't I think!
Ty Tammy

no photo
Sun 11/01/09 04:06 PM

I will respond to an e-mail either way, unless his profile says "looking for intimate encounter". Then I figure he sent it to 50 women that day and won't even notice that I did not respond!:smile:
Thank you for your response...it is refreshing to know that there are some women that are not to afraid to at least answer back...And I can think that there is so many perverts and interestingly wierd (for lack of better words) people on the internet I suppose it would make it scary to take a step foward.

no photo
Sun 11/01/09 03:58 PM
Give it time....someone will come along...sometime they are right your nose and you do not even know it:smile:

no photo
Sun 11/01/09 03:50 PM
Particularly on this web site, and any others for that matter, what would it take to spark enough interest to get a response? Is it a picture IE., physical physical feature?? Or is it what a man has to offer you....Do you think if you do not answer a mans a email with a least a no I'm not interested this is not rude??? What about the other way around?? Interested to see what kind of conversation this will stir up... Have fun

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25