Community > Posts By > trunner69

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 07:58 PM
yeah for the successfull nose pickinglaugh :thumbsup: I am here for very good and Sincere reasons...One, to meet someone to spend the rest of my life with eventually. I am not in any hurry and not on some lust quest. I think this site is great and I have made a llot friends and have been one date already...And I would be willing to bet there are many many more who feel the same way:smile:

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 07:47 PM
Life is what you make it....would be nice to have one of those perfect lotto tickets though:smile:

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 07:42 PM
hhhmmm sounds like you have had a time at dating??? I am sure you will eventually find a man that will love you as much as you love him..

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 07:38 PM
First of I do not generaly sleep around and If the relationship progresses to this point...protection is in order....bare back is dangerous..

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 07:35 PM
Very exaugsted after a long week...is nice just to sit in a comfy chair and chat on the laptop:smile:

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 07:34 PM
I think that there are...:smile:

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 07:25 PM
Hello and welcome from the great State of CA. This is a great site and I hope you find what you are looking for..:smile:

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 07:23 PM

Tell me and if you want to talk more than dont be shy.lol ;)
yes you are very attractive...under most circumstances if you were across the room. I might even think that you were either taken or unatainable:smile:

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 08:58 PM
optimistic

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 08:56 PM
welcome and hope you find what you are looking for

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 08:51 PM

I could never be mean to such a sweet person. I know that Roberta is the one that God made for me, so I will do what it takes to always love her and take care of her and make her happy. Nothing means more to me right now, than loving her (and Boogie) and seeing her through this hard time and being there for her. She makes me feel so loved and so special. I can't ever let her go. Have a good night everyone! Robbi

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
yes love is great

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 08:50 PM
Robbi...so glad to you could join us....yes this a great place to hang out...enjoywaving

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 08:36 PM
I agree...good luck and happy huntingpitchfork

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 08:18 PM
My friend it does work...I have seen some sucess stories on here. Myself personally, I have been on one date already and this weekend I will be on another. So,..I say sky is the limit and enjoy your dating experience:smile:

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 08:15 PM
can not say I have really had one...I have found some agressive and very opinonated people here from time to time but....it is what this site is all about....

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 08:12 PM
Welcome and feel free to express yourself here...there are lots of great people here and I am sure you make some new friendswaving

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 07:59 PM
Rudness....It is funny you brought this up...I was just watching the news today and a gentlemen that studies our ethics says that we are on a down swing. All of this comes from our ever changing culture in that our apparnet noone cares attitude about want anyone says anymore. Unfortunatly there are more and more people that do not listen that little voice inside thier head "That tells them not to do that it is wrong". The collective study also suggests that this problem will only continue to get worse as time passes. If you read the Bible and are a believer you find that it would appear that we are in the beginnings of the "Great Tribulation" so brace yourself it is only going to continue to get worse.

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 07:45 PM
Im not from TX but Welcome and have funwaving

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 07:41 PM
I would suppose there are some that just can not grasp the concept of "Hello I am now the path of Least resistance" Truthfully though (even thoiugh I have not done any research on it) I think there are more men out working somewhere outside thus increases thier chances of this happening....and yes again there are some that just do not have a lot of electrical impulses going on in thier brainlaugh

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 07:28 PM
Yes,..this is disturbing...I think already knew about the young women or girls I should say be sold. This is common place in many countries and as you quoted for financial reasons. I saw a movie a while back ago where some high grads from the US went on a vacation and were could up in one of the many people meat markets if you will. It sure makes me that much more glad to be an American and how lucky we are. I can tell you that I will be cautious about allowing my daughter to go to one of these overseas vacations in fear she could get caught up in this. Apparently from the movie I watched these young women who persuaded to go on another trip and left the states from Hawaii. Any way Q...we will have to pray that parliment gets thier act togther to raise the age of marriage and what not...

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25